User talk:Christian Ferrer
Greetings! You are receiving this message because, at some point in the past, you have participated in a discussion around the topic of harassment. The Support and Safety team is holding a series of consultations gathering feedback on the best potential solutions to the problem. The next stage is a workshop where we hope to narrow the focus to individual actionable ideas and explore how to bring some of these ideas to life.
- Please join us at the Harassment workshop!
Hi Christian Ferrer, do you still think that this comment is appropriate? All Commons regulars can easily conclude whom you meant and it did not remain unnoticed. This adds only to the lolz of the IP who opened the global ban request. Regards, AFBorchert (talk) 04:48, 6 October 2017 (UTC)
- Hi, AFBorchert, indeed you're right, only a fool could have think such comment could remains unnoticed... not me in any cases. And if someone feels obliged to deny any involvement, as provided by you with one link above, it is not my fault. And I leave to others their responsibility to associate themselves my description "user who is bad as a ringworm" with an existing user. --Christian Ferrer (talk) 08:18, 6 October 2017 (UTC)
- @AFBorchert: Not impossible that monsieur Ferrer yesterday traveled from Sète to Berlin and back specially to edit Meta as a Berlin IP to initiate that timewasting GB request, and than to say "Look, A.Savin who is Russian and bad as a ringworm cowardly started this GB request as an IP". After all the harassment on Commons together with INC and their socks, including Nazi propaganda, I would not be surprised. Anyway, I've no further idea how come that the IP is from Berlin, it's definitely not me, but it's hardly a pure coincidence... --A.Savin (talk) 09:06, 6 October 2017 (UTC)
- "but it's hardly a pure coincidence", I am happy not to be the only one to see a strange coincidence, in fact perhaps a trap in which I fell. I'm sure you do not expect anything from me but .... --Christian Ferrer (talk) 10:11, 6 October 2017 (UTC)
- I agree with AFBorchert; that comment is very inappropriate. Glad to see it is redacted. I'm very busy with other activities; so no idea what is going on the regular places where I hangout earlier. It seems early conflicts still continue. :( Jee 17:16, 6 October 2017 (UTC)
The Community Wishlist Survey
You get this message because you’ve previously participated in the Community Wishlist Survey. I just wanted to let you know that this year’s survey is now open for proposals. You can suggest technical changes until 11 November: Community Wishlist Survey 2019.
You can vote from November 16 to November 30. To keep the number of messages at a reasonable level, I won’t send out a separate reminder to you about that. /Johan (WMF) 11:24, 30 October 2018 (UTC)
18:25, 20 November 2020 (UTC)