||If you are affected by a global proxy block, plase use SRG or send an e-mail to stewardswikimedia.org, which will grant you a way faster response.|
|Archives of this user talk page|
- 1 My user page
- 2 Vandalismusmeldung
- 3 Recent mass deletion and block
- 4 Announcing a new mailing list for Meta-Wiki administrators
- 5 Sysop em pt.wikibooks.org
- 6 Empresa LEMOS
- 7 Congratulations
- 8 Congrats on your selection
- 9 Congratulations
- 10 You've got mail!
- 11 Queue
- 12 Adminship
- 13 No criticism....
- 14 Special:CentralAuth/EarnestineMacalu
- 15 Sock
- 16 Delete page
- 17 Vandal
- 18 Email
My user page
Hi – this might be a somewhat unusual request. In July you revision deleted some edits from my user page. Billinghurst described it as "vulgarised" and it isn't suppressed, so I presume it's not outing or libel. Now as a sysop on enwiki I'm used to being able to see this kind of thing, even about myself, and I'm very curious. It'll probably be an anticlimactic experiece, but still, could you please undelete it, and then semi-protect the page? Thanks. BethNaught (talk) 20:15, 8 August 2016 (UTC)
- Hello. I have semi-protected your user page per your request. Those revisions are grossly offensive and as such I don't think it is appropriate to leave them publicly available. They contain no private or personal information and no libel though, just some grossly insulting phrases targeted at you. I can show you the content by e-mail if you really want to see it. Best regards, Defender (talk) 22:02, 8 August 2016 (UTC)
"w:de:Benutzer:Wikinger08" (und seiner Sockenpoppen wie w:en:user:Wikinger IP Addressen sitzen aber üblicherweise zirka 100km weiter nordwestlich nach w:de:Posen. Der eine kapiert den Unterschied zwischen RC und einem Ballerspiel nicht, der andere spielt ständig "böser Bulle" und Hilfsadminen, obwohl er vor Jahren von der Kommunitei als Adminkandidat abgelehnt wurde. Am besten Melder und Gemeldeten zusammen in einen Sack packen und kräftig mit dem (Sperr-) Knüppel draufhauen, da trifft man kein einziges Mal einen Falschen. Kann sein, dass es sich hier um Vandalismus handelt.
Recent mass deletion and block
I see you just blocked an IP and deleted their contributions on bjnwiki. Did you also notice these two IPs, which are almost certainly the same editor? - dcljr (talk) 03:03, 6 October 2016 (UTC)
- I haven't noticed them yet. I have now deleted those pages too. Thanks for letting me know. Defender (talk) 03:36, 6 October 2016 (UTC)
Announcing a new mailing list for Meta-Wiki administrators
As a regular administrator on Meta-Wiki, you're allowed to subscribe to the recently created metawiki-admins mailing list. This is a closed mailing list for announcements, asking for help and discussion between Meta-Wiki administrators. If you wish to subscribe, please fill the form at this page and then contact Savh or MarcoAurelio via Special:EmailUser using your administrator account so they can verify the authenticity of your request and address. You'll find more information on the mailing list description page. Should you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact any of us. We hope that this tool is useful for all.
Message sent to members of Meta:Administrators/Mass-message list. Please see there to subscribe or unsubscribe from further mass messages directed to the whole group of administrators.
Sysop em pt.wikibooks.org
Gostaria de lhe dirigir uma questão, a qual não sabemos como proceder:
Um de nossos administradores ficou 2 anos afastado do wikibooks em português por motivos de ordem pessoal, os quais não lhe possibilitaram estar presente. Como consequência, ele perdeu o status de administrador. Agora, o mesmo retornou ao projeto há mais de um mês e gostariamos de saber se é permitido que o mesmo volte a ser administrador e qual o procedimento para tal.
Se puder, lhe peço que acesse a discussão: [https://pt.wikibooks.org/wiki/Utilizador_Discuss%C3%A3o:Dante_Cardoso_Pinto_de_Almeida#Estatuto%20de%20administrador aqui. Obrigado. Marcos Antônio Nunes de Moura (talk) 21:15, 19 December 2016 (UTC)
Olá colega, tem como proteger a pagina acima contra a recriação ? Ela esta sendo recriada continuamente no Wikivoyage (pt)  e no Wikinews (pt) , voce apagou o mesmo artigo no Wikiquote . Abraços DARIO SEVERI (talk) 20:27, 29 December 2016 (UTC)
- @DARIO SEVERI: Adicionei à Title blacklist para impedir a recriação em qualquer projeto. Cumprimentos, Defender (talk) 20:44, 29 December 2016 (UTC)
Congrats on your selection
Congrats on your selection to Steward. Reguyla 220.127.116.11 17:20, 28 February 2017 (UTC)
You've got mail!
- Hello again. This is a friendly reminder that the above needs to be addressed :-) Regards, —MarcoAurelio 11:20, 5 March 2017 (UTC)
- @Trijnstel: I'm sorry, it was distraction from my part. Defender (talk) 19:31, 19 June 2017 (UTC)
A randomly account i found (not mine): How it is the spambot if it has 0contribs! 18.104.22.168 14:59, 30 June 2017 (UTC)
|Hello, Defender. Check your email—you've got mail!
- Apparently I have a dynamic IP through my proxy since this is now my IP address. I still think a global IP block exemption is necessary though since I appear to be randomly assigned IP addresses that are blocked on some wikis (e.g., this IP address is blocked on the English Wikipedia) or globally (e.g., my previous IP address). Seppi333 – 22.214.171.124 04:06, 1 September 2017 (UTC)
- @Seppi333: Ok, I've granted you a global block exemption. Please note, however, that this doesn't work against local blocks, for which you still need to apply for an exemption locally. Best regards, Defender (talk) 18:44, 2 September 2017 (UTC)