User talk:Erkan Yilmaz
Hoşgeldin, Willkommen, Welcome Erkan. --Dbl2010 00:37, 28 November 2006 (UTC)
- Hello Dbl2010, thx for the warm welcome. I will have a look around here. CU soon. --Erkan Yilmaz 21:56, 29 November 2006 (UTC)
Request for permission processed
Merhaba. Burada şikayetleri hangi sayfalara yapıyoruz acaba. Teşekkürler.--Uannis 18:14, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
- Ne şikayetin var ki ? sysop ilgili birşeyse buraya yapıştır lütfen: Meta talk:Administrators. ----Erkan Yilmaz (Wikiversity:Chat, wiki blog) 18:26, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
- Yok Bir vikipedideki bir durumu şikayet edeceğim. Şimdi değil şikayetim. Nereye edileceğini bileyim yeter;). Teşekkürler.--Uannis 18:27, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
O dediğiniz kavramları bilmiyorum:?:d --Uannis 18:31, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
- Merhaba azerice vikide olanlar hakkında bilginiz var mı? 1000lerce boş madde var tartışmaya katılmak ister misiniz?
Requests for comments/Azeri wikipedia#Azeri Wikipedia empty page --Uannis 18:48, 5 February 2008 (UTC)
Translate some names for hundreds software projects including MediaWiki
Hello, I'm writing you because you subscribed to a Language support team. As you know, Wikimedia projects exist in almost 300 languages; supporting them all is a big effort so we partner with other organisations. One small but visible thing we miss is that many interwiki links in sidebar (among others) don't offer a translation of the language name when hovered. We're now able to translate 100 more language names in your language.
If you're interested, I can create you an account to submit translations on the CLDR web tool (within June 14): please send an email to ask one and I'll follow up with instructions. On CLDR you can translate and tweak many other things, if you desire; your work will impact hundreds of software projects. Thanks, Nemo 17:58, 2 May 2014 (UTC)
Dear Erkan Yilmaz, since you are an administrator on a wiki from which no user participated in this discussion, I'd like to make sure you are aware of some recent events which may alter what the Wikimedia Foundation lets you do on your wiki: Superprotect.
- Request for comment: Requests for comment/Superprotect rights
- An open letter about its implementation: Letter to Wikimedia Foundation: Superprotect and Media Viewer
Peteforsyth 09:13, 12 September 2014 (UTC)