Thank you for participating in Learning Day, Wikimedia Conference 2016
Thank you for engaging at Wikimedia Conference 2016 Learning Days!
If you have a proposal or idea you are thinking about, and would like a space to work on it on your own or with others, please consider joining us for either the Thursday or Saturday sessions. We'll discuss a little about IdeaLab and how it works, and the rest of the time is space for idea building. You can also use this session to ask questions about Wikimedia Foundation grants that are available if your proposal or idea may need funding. Thanks, and see you at the conference! I JethroBT (WMF) (talk) 20:45, 19 June 2016 (UTC)
19:30, 16 May 2017 (UTC)
Come join Wikimedia CEE Spring 2018/CEE Women again! <3
Hello, Farah! You receive this message because last year you took part in the CEE Women challenge. This year the challenge repeats, and it will take longer: from now until the end of May (about 10 weeks).
Please, feel invited to visit the page Wikimedia CEE Spring 2018/CEE Women and join the challenge again. Help have more notable women from Central and Eastern Europe in more language versions globally, including Arabic. We again have a list of ideas for biographic articles of women from all over the CEE.
What is different this year is that now you can set your own minimal number of articles as a measure of your challenge (i don't advise you to challenge yourself with more than 70 ;) 10-20 is perfect!). Also, you can receive as a prize a postcard not only from Bulgaria (as in 2017), but also from a list of countries from CEE and around the world. Apart of being a receiver, you can also opt to be a sender of postcards from your country to some of the other participants! That would also be awesome!
Hello. I doubt that you actually wanted to include the entire page, including its h2 headers and the category, into a hundred talk pages. Is someone going to fix it? Nemo 10:42, 18 December 2019 (UTC)
- You are correct. The h2 headings were a mistake. Not sure what the best way of fixing that is. --Fjmustak (talk) 10:52, 18 December 2019 (UTC)
- I'm afraid the only option is to manually edit those talk pages. (I learnt it the hard way, when I made some mistake in mass-message sending years ago!) Maybe you can divide the work with the originator of the message, though... Nemo 11:19, 18 December 2019 (UTC)
We sent you an e-mail
Really sorry for the inconvenience. This is a gentle note to request that you check your email. We sent you a message titled "The Community Insights survey is coming!". If you have questions, email email@example.com.
You can see my explanation here.
Candidacy in the 2021 Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees election
Hi there! I am reaching out about your decision to be a candidate in the 2021 Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees election. The Board of Trustees decided there would be outreach available for the 2021 Board of Trustees election. There is a team of facilitators supporting this election through outreach activities.
I want to let you know the Candidate Briefing Conversation Chat will be July 3 at 15:00 UTC via Google Meet. If this time does not work for you, it is not a problem. We can plan another time or way to get the information to you. Please just let me know what works for you. We will talk about the campaign timeline, activities, and answer questions you have.
Facilitators are reaching out to all candidates with this message. We can offer support to make sure your message is clear. This could be reviewing your candidate page for clarity. We can also clarify community questions that candidates answer during the campaign. Please let us know if you would like this support and we can schedule a time to chat. Best, JKoerner (WMF) (talk) 19:57, 1 July 2021 (UTC)
Candidate update: community question translation and campaign activities
I am writing to you about several things:
1. On 20 July the facilitation team will begin translating the candidate answers to questions selected by the Elections Committee. Please try to finish your answers by that date if possible.
2. There is a list of Campaign Activities planned by the facilitation team. We have heard feedback about Campaign Activities. Thank you for your patience as we are trying new things and learning. The facilitation team will discuss solutions to these frustrations on 21 July. Look for updates on the Campaign Activities list.
3. The Community Affairs Committee meeting with candidates is on 21 July. You may email questions to askcacwikimedia.org if that works better for you than writing on Meta. If you have not already received a calendar invitation, please email me at jkoerner-ctrwikimedia.org so a calendar invitation for the CAC meeting can be sent to you.
4. The Evaluation form attached to your Candidate application is not complete. Please complete it as soon as possible.
Leadership Development Working Group applications open until 10 April 2022
Hello, I hope you're well. I was hoping to share the below message with you and your talk page guests, as the call for applications for this working group is closing soon.
The Community Development team at the Wikimedia Foundation is supporting the creation of a global, community-driven Leadership Development Working Group. The purpose of the working group is to advise leadership development work. Feedback was collected in February 2022 and a summary of the feedback is on Meta-wiki. The application period to join the Working Group is now open and is closing soon on April 10, 2022. Please review the information about the working group, share with community members who might be interested, and apply if you are interested.