|Please do not post any new comments on this page. This is a discussion archive first created in March 2011, although the comments contained were likely posted before and after this date. See current discussion or the archives index.|
- If there's a bureaucrat, even if inactive, you should try to contact with him/her first. If those attempts became futile, then you should ask us at requests for permissions.
- There are currently no hard rules on what the minimun requisites are but per longstanding practice we usually consider requests that passes the threshold of 10/15 votes in favour with 75% support over a week.
- You should also consider if a bureaucrat is really needed in that wiki or stewards are enough help at that moment. Hope that this answer your questions. Regards, -- Dferg ☎ talk 11:41, 6 March 2011 (UTC)
- Hello. I see no specific messages directed to me. Could you please clarify? Thank you, -- Dferg ☎ talk 21:44, 10 March 2011 (UTC)
Hi Dferg, i have deleted this page due to these reasons please see this, this and this. Whatever he has done on English Wikipedia he has done same thing on Nepali Wikipedia also to gain cheap popularity. But one of sysop of ne wiki do not want to delete and reverted the page. But i think uniform rule should be there, similar action should be taken as it is done on en Wikipedia. Please pay attention to this and suggest me on my talk page. --Bhawani 13:02, 10 March 2011 (UTC)
- We do not decide which content is or it is not appropiate nor we decide which is relevant or which is not. If newiki thinks the article is appropiate we can't do nothing. Try to convince the local admin or start (if avalaible locally) a request for deletion of that article if you still think it is innapropiate. I see issues but I doubt we can do nothing here. -- Dferg ☎ talk 11:09, 11 March 2011 (UTC)
- No apparent sleepers, but other data suggests relationship with spambot accounts that were active at meta a while ago. I have blocked it. Regards, -- Dferg ☎ talk 21:43, 10 March 2011 (UTC)
- Many thanks :) --Herby talk thyme 08:54, 11 March 2011 (UTC)
Hi, I have made a request for usurpation over a month ago at the Indonesian language Wikipedia. However after constant begging both bureaucrats seem to completely ignore all usurpation requests even when other users reminded them of their duties. The last request they fixed was on October 2010. -- Rafy 16:30, 17 March 2011 (UTC)
- Hi, sorry for the delay. I was inactive. Usurp request done. Thanks. --ivanlanin ♫ 17:50, 17 March 2011 (UTC)
Hi! Regarding this: Since we count votes for RfCU, shouldn't the opposes be in their own section and numbered separately from the supports? After all, the policy only mentions a specific count for the support votes. Jafeluv 14:16, 22 March 2011 (UTC)
- I followed what seems to be the standard practice on meta cfr. Mike.lifeguard, Mardetanha and yours trully for example. I really have no objections whith segregation of support/oppose votes. If it is better, I'll change it back again. Thanks, -- Dferg ☎ talk 14:22, 22 March 2011 (UTC)