Gryllida 09:14, 31 October 2013 (UTC)
... at "understanding Wikidata" proposal page. Could you please elaborate? Is that a "Ziko has not demonstrated any Wikidata experience", or is there additional point behind the oppose? Would you expect Ziko to be able to learn and collaborate given his prior activities and experience at other sister projects? Gryllida 09:14, 31 October 2013 (UTC)
- Zikos contributions to wikidata are very limited. Thats a bad foundation to explain wikidata to someone else. And I think he is not able to close this gap. --Succu (talk) 17:22, 4 November 2013 (UTC)
- That's right. On the other side, he poses himself as an active person in documentation and collaboration on a sister project, and he expects himself to be sufficiently technically competent and motivated to learn the new project structure.
- If so, such skill may be useful to document various new projects and help them get started.
- Is there any specific character, personality, history, or something else, that in your view may suggest that his expectations could be an over-estimate?
- --Gryllida 11:54, 8 November 2013 (UTC)