Welcome to Meta!
I've got a problem with the search - function on my mediawiki. Since I have installed the extension "AccessControl", the search doesn't find the right results anymore. I created a couple of test pages, some of them with an accesscontrol - tag and some others without this tag. If I search for content that is in a few articles, I only get the message "MY:No Access ... There is currently no text in this page." Without this extension, I get a list with the results that I expected.
I hope for help.
Fundraising translation feedback
I wanted to ask for your help. As you may be aware we have been running banners on many language wikis. We have a lot of new content this year and I really want to conduct a thorough review of our translations. This is a combination of feedback from the community, readers, donors as well as those with professional translator experience. This will help us ensure the highest quality of translations used in our messaging.
To help us out with this I wonder if you would be willing to give us feedback for Polish using This Link
Simply follow the simple instructions on that page and if you have any questions feel free to contact me on my talk page.
- @MarcoAurelio:Thank you for your message. I am currently completing a new version of the extension mw:Extension:AccessControl and writing a manual to it, so the translations must wait a while. In 10 days I leave for a month on vacation and I need to finish it. -- Want (talk) 06:29, 24 June 2019 (UTC)