- I don't have time in the evening, friday there's the opening event, sunday the closing event and satuday I have a WMDE board meeting. Friday I'm free after 4:30 pm, saturday after 11 am and sunday before 11:30 am and after 15:30 pm. -- Marcus Cyron (talk) 09:44, 16 August 2019 (UTC)
- Saturday I'm free 9:30-11:30 if necessary and 12:30-14:00, then 15:30-16:00; on Sunday 11:00-11:30 and 13:00-16:00. @Ijon, Xenophôn, and Camelia.boban: you can add your times, in order to coordinate in the best way. --Epìdosis 22:18, 16 August 2019 (UTC)
- Sunday 11–11:30 or 15:30–16 sounds good to me. —DerHexer (Talk) 14:14, 17 August 2019 (UTC)
- Sorry, I am curating the Quality space tomorrow all day. I would only be able to meet during the breaks, excluding the lunch break (prior commitment). Feel free to meet without me, of course. Ijon (talk) 22:44, 17 August 2019 (UTC)
Photos of Mediterranean Museum
- I have made images in the Mediterranean Museum (as far as I could see the whole classical collection and parts of the public magazined classical collection, the most of the egyptian and the cypriot collection), at the Gustavianum in Uppsala (as far as I could see the whole collection of egyptian, cypriot, near eastern and classical collection) and at the Glyptothek and National Museum in Copenhagen (in both as far as I could see all at this time public accessable classical collection items and the most objects of the other mediteranean and near eastern cultures). But it will need a longer time until I can upload these images. If there's someone special needed, feel free to ask me. -- Marcus Cyron (talk) 01:13, 8 September 2019 (UTC)
Some Wikidata activity?
Suggestion:if you have to file a personal report as grantee on some Wikimedia platform, and does not take a lot of time, you might also link them here in the following weeks. Ths way the other members of the UG can get an idea of who you are and what you do.--Alexmar983 (talk) 00:27, 15 August 2019 (UTC)