To get involved it might be a good idea to join the Wikimedia UK mailing list or at least view the updated archives. Additionally, you can join the IRC channel to talk in real time. To show your support join our Facebook group here.
|cfp||Treasurer / Finance coordinator||Current Wikimedia UK Treasurer|
|Mike Peel||Schedule coordinator|
|Martinp23||Accommodation coordinator||Organisation experience.||Email contact (@googlemail.com) is best.|
|KTC||Assuming I'm (still) in the country.|
|Markie||Remotely assisted organisation of previous 3 Wikimanias, involved in stuff such as Prog com, assisting other committees, A/V work, general assistance.|
|AndrewRT||During the conference itself.|
|Sean Whitton||Something to do with communications I imagine||Good amount of Wikimedia PR experience though little else||Can likely help on the ground for tasks and shepherding etc. at conference itself|
|Warofdreams||Have organised conferences of up to 150 participants.|
|Deb||Minion||Some experience of arranging small conferences||Logistical assistance as required|
|Cspurrier||Some experience with PR and tech stuff for small conferences||In the US now, but will be moving to the UK a few months before the conference|
- Gordo 22:28, 10 December 2007 (UTC) will volunteer.
- Kaihsu 11:15, 4 January 2008 (UTC): maybe; currently based in Oxford
- Ironholds 11:05, 30 July 2008 (UTC) Will try and help out. I think more of the discussion should be moved from the mailing list to this meta talk page to make reading and finding archived material easier.
- :-) Stwalkerster [ talk ] 13:38, 6 August 2008 (UTC) - I'm based in Cumbria, but I'll do what I can
- Craigy144 20:04, 30 August 2008 (UTC) I'm not sure how I can help, but you have my support.
- --22.214.171.124 20:49, 30 August 2008 (UTC) happy to suport and get involved
- Zythe - Maybe, considering I will be living in Oxford for a good three years to come.126.96.36.199 21:03, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
- User:Reedy - Sounds good, i'll just lodge with Zythe ;). Im York based, so not local, but should be able to sort out to help out with stuffs Reedy 21:48, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
- OwenBlacker — might not be able to help much, but certainly will try… — 21:31, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
- Hazz 05:47, 31 August 2008 (UTC) - Maybe able to help out and I do live in Oxford so I know a thing or two about the area.
- User:Dynamization 08:33 31 August 2008 (BST) - Live in London but student so free time over next few years...
- 188.8.131.52 08:54, 31 August 2008 (UTC) I will do what I can
- Edmund Patrick obviously Cambridge would be far better but never mind, you have my support, I will assist where and when I can, a possible useful skill is applying for monies from various H.L.F.s! which I do at least once a year.
- Colds7ream - Live in Shrewsbury but yet another student, so I'll definitely be able to help out!
- Sholeem Griffin- Live in Swansea but student so should be able to attend/help out.
- EoinMahon Won't be able to attend but would like to show support.
- Harry Wood Live in London. Very keen to see it hosted in Oxford
- Andrew22k Support from Scotland.184.108.40.206 16:01, 1 September 2008 (UTC)
- Cdhaptomos live in Aberystwyth so can't be there but will suppport anytime.
- I live in Oxford during term time and would be happy to help. Waltontalk 09:58, 2 September 2008 (UTC)
- Haza-w – Depends on how this year's application goes, but a good chance I'll be there for 2010... 08:19, 3 September 2008 (UTC)
- Ross Gardler &ndash 4 September 2008 &ndash I'm service manager of [OSS Watch], the Innovation Support Centre for UK education based open source projects and procurments - we're here to help
- Joe Shields only just started on Wikipedia really, I'm starting at Oxford this October and would love to do what I can. 10:32, 6 September
- Rich Farmbrough 13:51 7 September 2008 (GMT).
- Mervyn - in Oxford.
- Booglamay - from Reading, but divide my time between Birmingham and London - Oxford is in the middle so it makes even more sense!
- Pretzels - Media skills (film/publishing), web design / graphics, stage management experience, live blog experience
- MRacer - I live in the North East of England so I'm not sure what I can offer in concrete terms, but nonetheless would like to show support for the bid.
- Faizaguo-I live in London. Two hours' drive. Definite yes.
- --Mbimmler 23:08, 19 December 2008 (UTC) will help locally from Oxford (Merton) from Michaelmas term 09 onwards.
- Tosão 20:57, 11 January 2009 (UTC) Oxford,Oxford!
- Deb 12:10, 25 January 2009 (UTC)I come to Oxford at least twice a year and am a grad. I'd love to be involved.
- The Helpful One 22:15, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
- Dendodge 22:28, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
- Dan100 19:08, 19 February 2009 (UTC) I live in Reading but know Oxford extremely well having studied there and having many friends there. Would love to help out with any aspect of the bid and the conference itself.
- Not local, but this is a wonderful idea. :) Durova 00:11, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
- BigHairRef 21:30, 13 March 2009 (UTC) Student in Reading, with some contacts in the University of Reading. Available during Uni term times and fairly commutable distances at others if requries
- I'm fairly local to Oxford-happy to help out however-Maniacgeorge 18:21, 14 March 2009 (UTC)
- Highfields 13:33, 28 March 2009 (UTC), Great Idea, has my fullest support
- Based in Newcastle upon Tyne, but I'm flash with everything but the cash. And maybe the ladies. Hell, I'm not flash. — neuro(talk) 20:52, 28 March 2009 (UTC)
- 20:55, 3 April 2009 (UTC) -- Thought I was on this list already, guess I just forgot. I'll definitely try and help out when I can.
- Shimgray (in Oxford, probably until summer 2010 at least) 23:35, 17 April 2009 (UTC)
- Yay Oxford! (Nice to have it in Europe!) --Riotrocket8676 17:13, 19 April 2009 (UTC)