Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2015/Programme/Chapter management/How to build an effective organization
Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to build an effective organization
- Name(s) and/or username(s)
- Claudia Garád
- Type of submission (Please choose one)
- Lecture (one-to-many)
- Wikimedia Österreich considers itself as a learning organization and we put a lot of thought and effort into coming up with effective procedures and solutions that fit our lean structures. In the context of this talk we will particularly highlight the role of organizational development (governance, board/staff relations), quality management and impact driven strategic planning - topics that are particularly interesting for APG organizations, but also for everyone who wants to work on making the most out of their resources.
- Preliminary preparation (if necessary)
- Organizations who conducted or planning to conduct WMF's chapter effectiveness questionnaire can bring their specific questions on how to incorporate the results into their strategic planning and organizational development.
- Expected outcomes
- Skill transfer, establishing informal peer learning groups
- Duration (without Q&A)
- 30-45 mins
- Specific requirements
- Slides or further information
- Interested attendees (Please add yourself, and you may indicate your questions to the presenter).