User talk:Dungodung

From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Well...you can't miss that one![edit]

Welcome to the adult world ;-) notafish }<';> 18:05, 29 November 2005 (UTC)

Poems[edit]

(reply to this)

Hi Filip, thanks for letting me know! /skagedal... 22:29, 20 April 2006 (UTC)

Translation combination boxes[edit]

The following text was copied from Meta:Babel#Translation_combination_boxes. As an active translator, it may be of any interest to you:

Hi, Sabine worked on new boxes for translators. They aim at giving information about translation combination: say, I can translate from English to French, from Italian to Spanish, and so on. It would help us to know who can translate what, in what, to streamline the translation process. The boxes do not provide information about your level (wether you are a professional translator or not, for example); you may write something about this point in your user page (very useful as well). A few boxes are available, be bold and create those you need :) Be aware we use ISO 639-3 codes for languages (fra and not fr, eng and not en, ...).

Please see "Translator in the following language combinations" and pick up templates for your user page!
This message was pasted on several User talk pages of active translators.

Thank you :)

jd  02:04, 10 August 2006 (UTC)

Election notice translation[edit]

Hi, Dungodung! It was nice for me to have a chance to talk with you at conference. I came here to say thank you to you for your translation of Election notice. I expect you informed it to your community, Serbian language projects.

Your work involves many Serbian speaking editors to this Election, I hope. Again, thank you! --Aphaia 10:27, 15 August 2006 (UTC)

sr.wiki follow-up[edit]

Thanks a lot for the update and for the advice, Filip. I don't think Serbian community is humiliated by interventions such more than the author of the request. ;o) Zdravo. --Paginazero - Ø 13:24, 30 September 2006 (UTC)

OTRS[edit]

Yo. I need help here: OTRS/sr. Thanx! notafish }<';> 19:29, 15 November 2006 (UTC)

Sysop rights[edit]

Hello, Dungodung
as a result of the unanimous election held on this page, you've been granted sysop status. Please list yourself in the sysop box. Thank you, M/ 13:08, 16 February 2007 (UTC)

Wikipedia Board candidate Please can you tell me why you have deleted the information about me as a candidate for the Board? 83.7.123.138 07:57, 18 June 2007 (UTC)

No anonymous editor cannot be accepted as candidate. Please reread Board elections/2007 again. --Aphaia 07:59, 18 June 2007 (UTC)

Pa, menjaj :)[edit]

... Onako kako mislis da treba. S druge strane, ne vidim problem u tvom prevodu, tako da si ipak razumeo. Pretpostavljam da si preveo i ostale na srpski (kad si stigao do mene)? Mrzi me da sad proveravam :) Ja sam prvih nekoliko... --Millosh 06:15, 15 November 2007 (UTC)

Sad sam shvatio s cim si se mucio... "numbers are related" znaci upravo to -- "brojevi su vezani za" :) U smislu jezickih brojeva. --Millosh 10:05, 15 November 2007 (UTC)

превод[edit]

хвала for the translation :) , довиђења, --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| 13:46, 15 November 2007 (UTC)

Hullo Steward[edit]

Can't wait to be serve by a new steward *LoL* Congratulation! Sorry that I missed the election Serenity.id 17:01, 22 December 2007 (UTC)

Добродошли![edit]

Hi! Welcome to es.wiltionary! And Merry Xmas! :)--Piolinfax (@es.wikt) 15:10, 24 December 2007 (UTC)

MediaWiki:Centralnotice-thanks/ar[edit]

Hi, Filip. I am sorry to disturb you in your talk page. Unfortunately the message is broken. You didn't write the external link correctly. Please reupdate the message from the talk page. See my comment here. --Meno25 19:53, 4 January 2008 (UTC)

Finally fixed. Thank you, sir for your time. --Meno25 19:59, 4 January 2008 (UTC)

Contribution in the devloppment of haitian creole wiktionary[edit]

Kontribisyon nan pwojè Dikyonè an[edit]

Bonjou,

Mwen administratè nan wikipedya ak wikisource ayisyen.

Mwen ap kontinye pwojè wiksyonè kreyòl Ayisyen (haitian creole wiktionary) nan adrès sa a :

Pou pwojè sa a valide konplètman, nou bezwen ke ou ede nou kreye vokabilè yo epi definisyon yo. Yo te mèt senp, se pa anpil bagay. Administratè yo vle wè ke pwojè sa a kapab bout toutbon.Mwen ap diskite ak gwo toro Steward ak administratè yo pou yo ouvè yon Wiktionary toutbon nan paj sa a : http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages/Wiktionary_Haitian_Creole

Mwen mande nou sèlman edite chak fwa nou vini, yon ti mo, yon ti pawòl nan wiksyonè a. Mete lyen an nan paj itilizatè ou.

Mwen komanse yon ti fòm pou fasilite edisyon nou yo. Ou mèt gade li nan paj sa a : ht:Itilizatè:Masterches/lis_wiksyonè


Kouman nou ap fè[edit]

Ki jan pou nou fè ?


(rezon an se paske anpil pwojè ap devlope epi wt/+kòt lang peyi, lè pwojè a aksepte, tout rasin wt/ht ap bouje nan rasin paj pwojè a, dirèkteman [[bouki]] plito ke [[wt/ht/bouki]] )

  • ou mèt gade paj mwen an pou kèk egzanp epi yon modèl definisyon pou fasilite kontribisyon nou yo nan paj sa a : ht:Itilizatè:Masterches/lis_wiksyonè
  • kite mesaj ak diskisyon nan paj yo, kite mesaj nou si nou genyen kèk pwoblèm ekri mwen nan paj mwen : ht:itilizatè:Masterches
  • ...mèsi ankò ! Ede mwen kreye wiksyonè sa a, nou kapab fè li ! Nou kapab devlope li !

Pou tout kesyon, mande mwen san kraze tèt ou.


Gade zye tou nan lòt pwojè yo, tankou :

Wikipedia
ansiklopedi
Wiktionary
diksyonè (an demann)
Wikiquote
pwovèb yo (an demann)
Wikisource
lib dokiman yo

Tradiksyon (en)[edit]

Tradiksyon pou tout moun konprann byen

Contribution in the devloppment of the haitian creole wiktionary

Hi,

I'm admin in Haitian creole wikipedia and wikisource. I'm continuing the devlopment of the future haitian creole wiktionary. I'd like it to be a place where all questions of vocabulary could be solve quickly. Many of us are looking for a correct definition, vocabulary,sentence, or a large source of information concerning a word but remain disappointed due to lack of this information.

I'd like to invite you to contribute to the devlopment of this project. It's currently under aproval because we need contributors for editing the beta version (at http://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/wt/ht ). The discussions with the admins are at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages/Wiktionary_Haitian_Creole.

your first contribution could be very short, that's not a problem (for instance "Frans se yon peyi" will be sufficient for the first definition for France)

How to do it ?

thank you for your contribution.

You can contact me if any problems at : MasterChes

See also all that is working out :

Wikipedia
ansiklopedi
Wiktionary
diksyonè (an demann)
Wikiquote
pwovèb yo (an demann)
Wikisource
lib dokiman yo

Flag of Haiti.svg

--Masterches 17:15, 7 January 2008 (UTC)


Sysop rights @ Bikol Wiki[edit]

Hi, could you please extend my temp adminship? - I understand it has just expired - thanks! --Steven*fung 01:11, 9 January 2008 (UTC)

My successful request for adminship[edit]

Thank you for supporting my request for adminship with 28 supports unopposed.--Jusjih 00:53, 14 January 2008 (UTC)

My request at Requests for permissions[edit]

Hello Filip,

I have answered you at Requests for permissions. ברוקולי 21:10, 24 January 2008 (UTC)

RE[edit]

Thank you very much. Bye, SallesNeto BR 15:29, 5 February 2008 (UTC)

Povwatch[edit]

Would you be willing to make me a povwatch on Test Wikipedia? Test Wikipedia user page:[1]. English Wikipedia user page:[2]. I am a sysop and bureaucrat on Test Wikipedia. Thanks. Cheers. Maximillion Pegasus 22:11, 6 March 2008 (UTC)

Thanks :) Cheers. Maximillion Pegasus 03:00, 7 March 2008 (UTC)

Test wiki[edit]

Hey Dungodung. I've noticed a few folks in good standing are being given access to the sysop./'crat tools, to keep the WMF test wiki running smoothly. Any chance you could flag my account? If you need some constellation, I'm an administrator on the english wikipedia, as well as a member of the Mediation Committee and an observer of the Arbitration Committee's work group on edit warring; additionally, I'm a bureaucrat on other wikis.

If you need to get in touch, drop me a talk page note (or just reply below, I'll find it ;), or email me. All the best, Anthøny 23:26, 8 March 2008 (UTC)

AGK, stewards don't tend to flag users there, and in any case I'm not sure what use crat tools would be to keep it running smoothly. Majorly (talk) 23:44, 8 March 2008 (UTC)
It's not a matter of his steward tools, Dungodung is a bureaucrat over there. Anthøny 00:05, 9 March 2008 (UTC)

ar wp[edit]

Please see Requests for permissions. Санта Клаус 15:03, 9 March 2008 (UTC)

Sorry to bother you. I know you are just helping out, but the main issue is that we are in disagreement at ar wp. When the local community agrees a steward can carry out the request (not before). Thank you. Санта Клаус 21:21, 9 March 2008 (UTC)

Please note that although MK put the request in the access removal section, he didn't say clearly anything to that effect. Санта Клаус 20:09, 11 March 2008 (UTC)

FaWiki[edit]

We do have active bureaucrat at fawiki. You can send him email and get your answer in less than 24 hours. If someone does not edit wikipedia doesn't mean that he can not help us upon request. So please...! Hessam 17:39, 10 March 2008 (UTC)

Thanks for interventions @ ceb-wp[edit]

Hi,

I would like to thank you for some actions on the Cebuano Wikipedia while I was away for some weeks. :) --Bentong Isles 10:50, 11 March 2008 (UTC)

Kurdi wiktionary[edit]

Hi Dungodung,

There is some spam edits on ku:wikt. Could you delete and block?

nl:wikt:Gebruiker:Jcwf

Ferhengvan is not as active as he used to be and there are few other users. But thanks anyway

User language box translation[edit]

Hello Dungodung. Thank you very much for translating {{user language}}. The template has recently been changed to add two new levels, 0 and 4 (see detailed descriptions). Please update Template:User language/sr:

  • 0: this user cannot read or write Српски / Srpski.
  • 4: this user can contribute at a near-native level in Српски / Srpski. —{admin} Pathoschild 00:30:28, 25 March 2008 (UTC)

Usurpation[edit]

Hi Dungodung!

Thanks for merge local accounts with global account, but a I have one doubt... You merge disused local accounts, but I have my own accounts on de.wiki and en.wiki with contributions (username Leinad_pl) which weren't merged. I followed an advice bureaucrat from de.wiki that I should request a merge via Steward requests/Usurpation because I have a global account. Is it possible now to merge my own local accounts with global account? Leinad 00:37, 26 March 2008 (UTC)

Problem with username[edit]

Hi, I would like to ask you to change my username at: [3] I have problems with the login as described there... If possible, could you rename it? thanks in advance. SF007 15:24, 30 March 2008 (UTC)

Already solved, thanks anyway. SF007 10:43, 31 March 2008 (UTC)

Hum[edit]

I'll not disagree with you but I would like it if you would actually comment here with the reasoning? Many thanks --Herby talk thyme 09:43, 2 April 2008 (UTC)

Thanks, understood --Herby talk thyme 10:53, 2 April 2008 (UTC)
Not an issue to me - you are one of the "good guys" :) Thanks for the work you do --Herby talk thyme 11:11, 2 April 2008 (UTC)

Thanks[edit]

Thank you very much for your quick action :-)--Sadik Khalid 14:35, 2 April 2008 (UTC)


Problem with merging my en-account[edit]

Hi Dungodung! I tried to merge my user-accounts (als, de, Commons, en) but the en-account does not work, allthough I have the same password in all projects. My username I gave in was allways al-Qamar, but the projects interpreted it in e various way, Al-qamar (als, de, Commons) but Al-Qamar on en (such a computermade name-changing is really a bug!). So it makes no sense to merge the accounts. My question now is, does a renaming to al-Qamar (all letters small but the Q, which should be big) in all projects affect my history in the als-Wikipedia, where I am sysop (als:Benutzer:Al-qamar), since I consider it important to have the full history "at hand". If there is no harm, I would like to ask you, to do the changes, otherwise it may be better, not to merge the accounts and to do no changes at all. --al-Qamar 18:50, 2 April 2008 (UTC)

RE: User:SpamReportBot/cw[edit]

The problem was that there were some bad regex's added to the blacklist by User:Werdna. This caused some links inside of the template Template:LinkSummary to be blacklisted, which resulted in everything on meta with that template being uneditable. You can see User talk:Werdna for more information. —— nixeagle 05:29, 6 April 2008 (UTC)


Adminship for Bikol Wiki[edit]

Hi I would like have my adminship of Bikol Wiki extended. As far as I'm aware, no one else has come forward. Thanks. --Steven*fung 22:21, 17 April 2008 (UTC)

Re:Temporary access expired (kmwiki)[edit]

I have asked for permanent atSteward_requests/Permissions/2008-04#Kiensvay.40kmwikipedia. Is it not available? Best regards, --Kiensvay 06:47, 27 April 2008 (UTC)

Categories[edit]

Hi, I'm from sq.wikipedia.
We, in Albanian language, have some letters as Ç, Ë, XH, GJ etc. so my question is: how can we order letters in categories in order which we want and how can we organise the groups in categories in letters or groupe of letters in which we want?
Thank you. (Puntori 12:36, 14 May 2008 (UTC))
Thank you for the answer. (Puntori 20:32, 14 May 2008 (UTC))

Blacklist[edit]

Can you please log your addition. It is policy as stated on the page but more importantly it is where folk will look & should provide the rationale so that it can be seen & discussed. Thanks --Herby talk thyme 13:18, 20 May 2008 (UTC)

Thanks - however if it only affects a single wiki then it should be listed on that wikis blacklist. A number of people feel rather strongly about the list only being used for cross wiki spamming. Thanks --Herby talk thyme 16:39, 20 May 2008 (UTC)
Hopefully this should take you where you want to be. All wikis have them now & a local wiki can put what they like in there (I guess the "locals" should know what is happening). Just put in that what you put on the blacklist & it will be fine (if not ask me again). Thanks --Herby talk thyme 17:00, 20 May 2008 (UTC)

More than happy to help - you do much good work - thanks --Herby talk thyme 18:12, 20 May 2008 (UTC)

Temporary sysop[edit]

Hello,Dungodung. I've already did as you said in that place. So, now you can check it. Please see:http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Steward_requests/Permissions#Temporary_permissions_for_emergency_or_technical_purposes --Muddyb Blast Producer 07:40, 30 May 2008 (UTC)

We were trying to get sysop for both, so we can (finally ;-) get some larger community; Mohammed is assuming I have the bits too now ... ;-) (see wikt:sw:Wiktionary:Wakabidhi) I've been trying for a while to get more contributors, have an organizational meeting tomorrow. (RL meeting, in person ;-) Robert Ullmann 23:57, 30 May 2008 (UTC)
Sorry to be a bit vague. More specifically, I have been working for a long time to get a small team of contributors, mostly from Kenyatta University, put together to add a large number of entries. It is a chicken-and-egg problem as I'm sure you know, it doesn't look like there is anything there (or even anything to do ;-) until there is something significant there. We were about ready to go at the start of the yea, but there were problems here you are probably aware of; when people are getting taken out of vehicles and hacked to death on the Thika Road (where the university is) there are other priorities. I have in the meantime gotten the interface basics done in Betawiki and loaded, and set up a few other things.
All good now, a team leader has been making some entries. I am the administrator, we have a number of people who are native speakers of Swahili, fluent in English, native in half a dozen of the other languages. (Looking for Arabic, not found yet, but Luhya, Kikiyu, Luo, I think Maasai, so on). We have an organizational meeting this afternoon.
I need to clean out the old (pre Mediawiki: NS) cruft from the template namespace; fix various things. I need to add a couple of templates "borrowed" from the en.wikt that require CSS and Javascript support added to common.css and monobook.js; probably a few more I haven't thought of yet. And there is cleaning up the inevitable mistakes that will be made (;-)
We should be adding English and Swahili for 5-10K words at first, other languages to Swahili (as noted) as well. See how it goes. Thanks, Robert Ullmann 05:27, 31 May 2008 (UTC)

Weird EnWP rights[edit]

In the event someone asks for one of the enwp-specific rights, feel free to toss the request to me.

The admin-grantable/revokable rights on enwp are (currently):

  • rollback
  • IP block exempt
  • Account creator

Hope that helps in the future. :) ~Kylu (u|t) 01:57, 19 June 2008 (UTC)

Мои move page[edit]

Это не вандализм. Это сделано по просьбе администрации. Просьба разблокировать. 88.200.186.214 00:43, 26 June 2008 (UTC)

Temporary Sysop access @ Moksha Wikipedia[edit]

Hi, Dungodung. Thank you for granting sysop access. I'm not so good in Wikipedia setup/regulations. I'm afraid I'll have to ask you few silly questions. First need your advice how I can access #wikimedia. Maybe it's because my knowledge of irc channel handling is pretty poor. Just give me a hint. Truly speaking I don't want to make mistakes starting my sysop activity. Thank you in advance.--Numulunj pilgae 07:54, 26 June 2008 (UTC)

Mostly I am at work but I cannot use irc at my work :-(--Numulunj pilgae 15:45, 2 July 2008 (UTC)

ru:wikiquote[edit]

Thank you for stoping mass vandalism. Damn, it's stupid :(. --Winterheart 15:02, 26 June 2008 (UTC)

Tumuka clean up.[edit]

Thanks. Lycaon 08:27, 6 July 2008 (UTC)

Account rename[edit]

Hi, can you rename yurikBot account on zh-classical.wikipedia.org - it somehow has an incorrect password and I can't finish unifying my bot login. Thanks! --Yurik 19:56, 22 August 2008 (UTC)

Good place[edit]

OK. Can you please give me an advice where to discuss behaviour of bad sysops (20 in total) while being blocked by them on that project? Thanks. —Guy Peters 11:59, 23 August 2008 (UTC)

Vandalism[edit]

Hi Dungodung

In recent days I have had to revert thousands of edits from the following range of IP addresses for negative contributions including vandalism on the pages of many eastern european countries, middle eastern countries, countless complex mathematic formulas and proofs and insertion of pornography into the pages of articles including articles for children;s novels.

The edits may be the beginning of a DDOS or a mass attempt to disrupt the workings of wikipedia and I request a temporary block be placed upon the following IP ranges:

1- 202.138.0.0 202.138.79.255


2- 202.138.192.0 202.138.223.255


3- 202.139.0.0 202.139.191.255


4- 202.139.224.0 202.139.255.255


5- 202.141.208.0 202.141.223.255


6- 202.142.32.0 202.142.63.255


7- 202.142.128.0 202.142.143.255


8- 202.143.48.0 202.143.63.255


9- 202.144.160.0 202.144.183.255


If you could help it would be appreciated greatly

Johnson Ng

Question[edit]

Hi Dungodung, I'm Jón, an admin in de.wikipedia.org. As I've seen in the userrights log, there are Importeur rights given per request; I'm interested in this rights in order to be able to duplicate articles in my wikipedia (in order to be fully able to respect GDFL) when there's a need to split articles. Best regards, Jón 05:29, 23 September 2008 (UTC)

Thank you![edit]

Thank you for reviewing my RfB close at Simple English Wikipedia. If you're interested in how things worked out, see this decision which I posted in this discussion. Coppertwig 01:12, 12 November 2008 (UTC)

Please help[edit]

Hi,Filip. I am Jacky from zh wikipedia.I suspect that a user msuker controlled a IP user and help msuker in a vote.I hope you may help check them whether they have connection, and the checking can be done as soon as possible, thank you--JackyCheung (talk) 10:46, 16 November 2008 (UTC)

I have requested in the page--JackyCheung 10:53, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
Can't do it today. Busy with other things. Sorry --FiliP × 11:05, 16 November 2008 (UTC)

Sysop Right Has Expire![edit]

Hello,Dungodung. It's true, my temporary sysop right has expire in Swahili Wiktionary! But there's sometimes I try to change somethings which really requared for Kiswahili, so, what I'm gonna do now if I want to change it? Or, I have to ask for a new temporary sysop right?--Wikipedian (Activist) 08:30, 2 December 2008 (UTC)

Sysop[edit]

Hello. I m a sysop from Turkish wikipedia. Because of private reasons i cannot serve at wiki. And it doesnt sound so fair to me to be a sysop and not to work. I m sure that i won't be able to write, translate, to set, to delete articles quite for a long time. That s why i want my sysop rights to be removed. If you can help, i ll be appreciated. thank you in advance.

SincerelySağlamcımessage 08:37, 18 December 2008 (UTC)

Steward requests/Bot status[edit]

Hello! Would you pay some attention to this page ? No answers to requests posted there... and it would be great to get a bot flag in 2008, not 2009 :) Rubin16 18:22, 28 December 2008 (UTC)

Loyna @ ruwikibooks[edit]

Hi, Dungodung,

I wonder, why Loyna was desysoped in ruwikibooks? I see that she gained temporary status, but she did some administrative work on the wiki, she was elected during RfA, and there are not so many active admins there. What is needed to restore the sysop flag? Ilya Voyager 14:49, 31 January 2009 (UTC)

Lock and load[edit]

Hi, I created a account that I was using to talk to some crats on Wikis where I needed a account renamed to get a global account.. I have a global account now is it possible that you hide Abigor001 please? Best regards, Abigor talk 14:34, 4 February 2009 (UTC)

It isn't really in the way but there are always people looking to make trouble about nothing..So I was thinking when its gone I will not feed the trolls :) I don't use it anymore so Locking and Hiding is also oke :) Abigor talk 21:15, 4 February 2009 (UTC)

thanks! Abigor talk 09:21, 5 February 2009 (UTC)

GhalyBot on srwiki[edit]

Hello. Please don't run your bot anymore on srwiki without a bot flag. You can request a bot flag here. --Dungodung (مناقشه) 10:57، 15 فبراير 2009 (UTC)


  • I have stopped GhalyBot from working on sr.wikipedia,The bot has a global flag, and I have requested a flag as you suggested. Many thanks. --Ghaly 11:57, 15 February 2009 (UTC)

Ruwikibooks admins[edit]

Hi, I have a question about policy of granting sysop rights on small wikis. We have 'RfA' page on the ruwikibooks (see [4]), but there are not so many active editors who wish to vote on those RfA, so such election can be rather long. As far as I understand (see the topic about Loyna above), the stewards grant only temporary sysop permissions on ruwikibooks even if the person was elected during RfA. So I wonder, do we really need to have this 'RfA' page, or the person who wish to obtain temporary sysop rights only have to requests such a rights on the meta? Should the person be elected during RfA for the first time, get their temporary rights, and then restore the rights with a request on meta? Could you clarify the procedure here.

Thanks! (I watch your talkpage, you can answer me here, if you wish.) Ilya Voyager 19:39, 28 February 2009 (UTC)

Flood flag[edit]

Hi, have you considered using this for Steward sprees? —Anonymous DissidentTalk 10:12, 26 March 2009 (UTC)

Okay, sure, no worries. Just something to consider if you remember it. —Anonymous DissidentTalk 10:14, 26 March 2009 (UTC)

Flag[edit]

I want a flag to be CheckUser ¿Is the page?... RE:I don`t know much english.... Spirit-Black-Wikipedista 12:18, 15 May 2009 (UTC)

Temporary adminship for Bcl Wikipedia[edit]

Thanks for the notice. Please request for my temporary adminship. Thanks. --Filipinayzd 09:31, 27 May 2009 (UTC)

Question on Serbian language[edit]

Здраво, Филип. Волео бих да провериш латералност (разложност) овог блока. Тамо сам избрисао једну једину страницу и одмах сам блокиран на бесконачно (а ви чекате да избришу десет страна и тек их теда блокирате)... Поздрав, --Aleksa Lukic 13:11, 28 May 2009 (UTC)

ПС извини ако сам те ичим увредио са неком од мојих порука на Српској Википедији...

www.wikibooks.org portal is broken[edit]

I just noticed the above post and it's hung for me. This should get pushed to whomever can fix it on the server-side.

Best, Jack Merridew 09:44, 1 July 2009 (UTC)

Počeo sam malo da prevodim uputstvo za PyWiki User:Bokim/Како користити пајвикипедија бот pa možeš pomoći jer teksta ima puuuno. A, onda da ga prebacimo iz mog korisničkog u ovaj glavni. Poz, --Bokim 20:16, 3 August 2009 (UTC) ‎

P. S. Možeš slobodno pisati na ekavici i provjeriti moj prijevod pošto nisam siguran za neke programerske izraze...Bokim 20:23, 3 August 2009 (UTC)

Username change[edit]

Hi there; I saw you working with users to change their user names over at Steward requests/Username changes. I was wondering if it requires me to change my name at every project I'm involved in? It would be much easier if my global account name could be changed, since I'm involved in at least 5 or 6 projects. Let me know what I should do. Thanks in advance. UpstateNYer 19:12, 19 August 2009 (UTC)

Request of cloak[edit]

Hello Dungodung!

I need a cloak to use on IRC. (IRC nick Kimrichard) Can you provide it for me? Thank you for your attention, Kim richard 12:02, 23 August 2009 (UTC)

done in my home wiki(?) diff. I hope have done the right thing :) Kim richard 12:41, 23 August 2009 (UTC)

I am gangleri and I'm asking for the cloak "wikimedia/gangleri" on freenode. Thanks in advance! Best regards user:Gangleri
‫·‏לערי ריינהארט‏·‏Th‏·‏T‏·‏email me‏·‏‬ 22:37, 26 August 2009 (UTC)

Thanks!
‫·‏לערי ריינהארט‏·‏Th‏·‏T‏·‏email me‏·‏‬ 23:40, 26 August 2009 (UTC)

Admin permission[edit]

Please, have a look here and let me know which is the reason... --Seagull.Stefanos 12:37, 19 October 2009 (UTC)

Have I done it the right way?[edit]

Hello, my e-friend, there. I recently asked permanent admin rights here. Is this what I ought to do? Or have I to do something else / different? Please, let me know... I'm asking because my non-permanent admin reights expired yesterday, and I had no answer / reaction yet!... --Seagull.Stefanos 07:46, 26 November 2009 (UTC)

Thanks a lot! I'll do my best for greek Wikiquotes, as I did while I had non-permanent admin rights... --Seagull.Stefanos 09:29, 27 November 2009 (UTC)

Happy Birthday!!![edit]

Filip Happy Birthday!

Many joys and achievements are my wishes to you. Wink.png Enjoy the cakes in moderation Face-devil-grin.svg

Turtagen.jpg Birthday cake.jpg

Cheers @lestaty discuţie 08:18, 29 November 2009 (UTC)

Happy Birthday! :) I meant to do this at some point today and someone beat me :( /me grumbles hopefully your out having fun and don't see this for a while :) Jamesofur 17:18, 29 November 2009 (UTC)
Happy birthday Dungodung! Cheers. —Dferg (disputatio) 17:32, 29 November 2009 (UTC)

Thank you, guys, I really appreciate it! :D --FiliP ██ 18:48, 29 November 2009 (UTC)

Sorry, I came a bit late (well, too late). I just wanted to give you this:
File:18th Birthday.jpg
Happy belated Birthday! Best wishes for you! -- Take the girl if you want too XD.
--MisterWiki 18:53, 20 February 2010 (UTC)

Request of cloak[edit]

Hello Dungodung!

I need a cloak to use on IRC. (IRC Eligna_Ignacio) Can you provide it for me? I join in the canal wikipedia-es and my user page is http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usuario:Eligna --Eligna 14:52, 30 December 2009 (UTC)

TUSC token fff4dd19ba7024684410f536770efad0[edit]

I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!

Translation request[edit]

Hi, I was wondering if you can translate a bit from simple:Pichilemu to Serbian. I don't wanted to do it via Google Translate because it sucks (you know :-) Thanks. --MisterWiki 06:06, 17 February 2010 (UTC)

I don't have time now. Maybe later. --FiliP ██ 20:44, 17 February 2010 (UTC)
OK. --MisterWiki 05:50, 18 February 2010 (UTC)

Withdrawal from wikipedia[edit]

Due to ill health, I am withdrawing from wikipedia. I would like to request that all my admin and CU privileges are withdrawn. Regards. Vodomar 01:05, 28 February 2010 (UTC)

Hi, the doctors have found what was causing me problems (kidney stones), now that they are removed can my user rights be returned. Some of the other symptoms I had were poining to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crohn's_disease, but that was reduced to gut inflamation. Having that fear, I wrote the above statement on the 28/02/2010. Vodomar 06:15, 15 March 2010 (UTC)

Request of cloak[edit]

Hi Dungodung!

I need a cloak to use on IRC. (IRC Dedis) Can you provide it for me? I join in the canal wikipedia-pt and #wikipedia-pt-admins and my user page is http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usu%C3%A1rio:Andr%C3%A9_Teixeira_Lima. André Teixeira Lima 01:27, 13 April 2010 (UTC)

SUL Merge[edit]

Please kindly check Steward_requests/SUL_requests#And_still_a_few_more_.3B.29. Thanks! -- Nazar 14:33, 1 June 2010 (UTC)

Cloack[edit]

Hi there, it's just to confirm that i've requested a cloack! Albeth Bot 15:03, 22 June 2010 (UTC)

Oh my god, dont give it.. She is a sock :S Alch Bot 15:04, 22 June 2010 (UTC)
Look who is talking, you're a sock too.. Have both of you frozen your bites? The world is insane.. Alph Bot 15:07, 22 June 2010 (UTC)

All of you, go to work, NOW! Sorry Dungodung :s Alchimista 15:27, 22 June 2010 (UTC)

username change[edit]

Hello,

I would like help changing my username. Thank you

Re: IRC cloak[edit]

Hello. Thanks for your message at my talk page concerning IRC cloak. I don't know how to register my nick. I joined the #wikipedia channel and type "/msg MemoServ send wmfgc IRC cloak request" + enter key, but the result is "<chat.freenode.net:MemoServ> (MemoServ) You are not logged in.". Could you please tell me how can I register my nick and login?? Thanks in advance! --Penn Station 17:12, 7 July 2010 (UTC)

Hello Penn Station! To register your nick, you should type /msg nickserv help register and then follow the instructions there. After you do that, you can send the MemoServ command. Cbrown1023 talk 17:14, 13 July 2010 (UTC)
Hello. finally I confirmed the IRC clock works fine. Thanks a lot! ... however, the clock name is "wikipedia/penn-station" instead of "wikimedia/pennstation" (not wikiPedia, without "-") which is my original requested name. Does this mean my requested name was denied? I'd like to use "wikimedia/pennstation" if possible.. Sorry for disturbing you again. --Penn Station 07:14, 25 July 2010 (UTC)
We have on our spreadsheet that you wanted wikipedia/ (but you said you were from the ja.wikimedia project, so maybe you inputted the wrong thing). So you say you actually wanted wikimedia/ ? About "/pennstation" — do you own pennstation? Since your username is Penn Station and the cloak is supposed to directly correspond to your username (spaces/underscores become hyphens), we used penn-station. However, if you own pennstation too and provide a diff confirming that, we can change your cloak to that. Cbrown1023 talk 14:36, 25 July 2010 (UTC)
Actually, we have both wikimedia/ and wikipedia/ entries, since you applied twice. I guess that's why there was confusion about this. --FiliP ██ 14:48, 25 July 2010 (UTC)
Sorry for the confusion.. It seems that I applied twice and input wrong data. Yes, I want "wikimedia/" because of the scope of my activities, and understood the name had to be directly correspond to my account name. So, could you please change it to "wikimedia/penn-station"? --Penn Station 04:48, 28 July 2010 (UTC)
Hi Dungodung. I've just confirmed it had been changed to "wikimedia/". Much appreciated your help! --Penn Station 08:59, 31 July 2010 (UTC)

IRC Cloak[edit]

O Kind and Helpful Sir Dungodung! I believe I applied correctly for a cloak, but have not received a response. I was wondering how long it took to receive the cloak, or if I did something wrong. IRC nick is TheKnight and I can be found on simple wikipedia. Many thanks for you assistance.--The Three Headed Knight 01:15, 13 July 2010 (UTC)

You weren't registered for a while and hadn't set a memo, but I think now everything's good and your cloak should be set. :-) Cbrown1023 talk 17:19, 13 July 2010 (UTC)

Request of cloak[edit]

Hello Dungodung!

I need a cloak to use on IRC. (IRC nick AliKhan) Can you provide it for me - wikisource/AliKhan? AliKhan 13:20, 20 July 2010 (UTC)

Heya AliKahn! You can request a cloak using our online form and then either Filip or myself will process it. Cbrown1023 talk 15:06, 20 July 2010 (UTC)
I requested. AliKhan 18:08, 20 July 2010 (UTC)

Blacklist[edit]

If you are removing something please log it in some way so that other can see the rationale in the future. The edit summary will never be findable in a few weeks time never mind years. In passing it is very unusual to make such personal removals that they community has not had input into. Thanks --Herby talk thyme 14:53, 21 July 2010 (UTC)

I couldn't even find the original info so you did much better than me :) What do you "hate" though? --Herby talk thyme 08:44, 22 July 2010 (UTC)
Yes that I do understand :) A pity but I guess it does something necessary. Regards --Herby talk thyme 16:47, 22 July 2010 (UTC)

Fundraising Translators[edit]

Hi Dungodung, my name is Deniz and I am working for the Wikimedia Foundation during the 2010 Fundraiser. My job is to be your liaison between the Serbian community and the Foundation. This year's fundraiser is intended to be a collaborative and global effort, we recognize that banner messages that perform well in the United States don't necessarily translate well, or appeal to international audiences. I'm contacting you as I am currently looking for translators who are willing to contribute to this project, translating messages into Serbian and suggesting messages that would appeal to Serbian readers on the Fundraising Meta Page. Please let me know if you'd be interested in helping with this project, and add your feedback to the proposed messages as well! I look forward to working with you during this year's fundraiser. --Dgultekin 20:05, 7 September 2010 (UTC)

Što na ovo misle stujarti[edit]

Poštovani kolega Dungodung
Obzirom da Vi govorite srpskohrvatski, odnosno srpski, hrvatski i srodne slavenske jezike a i stjuard ste na wikipediji (kao i vaš kolega Millosh), - obraćam se Vama da mi pomognete u problemu na koji sam naišao na hr.wiki, zato jer će te se lakše snaći i razumjeti u čemu je problem. Tamo me je upravo blokirao administrator Zeljko i to za ovaj delikt Životopisi i osobni napadi (No 2), ukoliko imate vremena možete vidjeti kako je sve počelo Izmjene države rođenja i države smrti od strane Roberte F. na to mi je administrator SpeedyGonsales uputio opomenu na mojoj stranici za razgovor Životopisi i osobni napadi a ja njemu odgovor na njegovoj stranici Životopisi i osobni napadi. Nema Vam smisla objašnjavati u čemu je bit problema, - vidjet ćete i sami. Ali ispada da sam ili ja glup i violentan ili da nešto ne štima među administratorima na hr.wiki - oni svaki pokušaj koji nije po njihovu proglašavaju - napadom i dijele crvene kartone (blokade). Ovo zapravo i nije moj prvi konflikt sa njih par koji izgleda čine čvrsto jezgro hr.wili - možete vidjeti i moju polemiku s njima oko kategorije:Jugoslavenski glazbeni sastavi (koju su ubzo izbrisali) na Razgovor o kategoriji:Jugoslavenski glazbeni sastavi, u suštini vrlo sličan problem - nijedan im argument ne vrijedi (čak i da sve ostale wiki to imaju oni uporno ostaju pri svome, i svaki pokušaj promjene - penaliziraju)
Nadam se da Vas nisam previše udavio,- i molim vas za savjet - kako dalje?
--Vitek 19:49, 8 September 2010 (UTC)
PS. Istu molbu uputio sam i Vašem kolegi Milloshu, ali sam vidio da je on prilično neaktivan.

IRC cloak[edit]

hello, i requested a cloak some days ago. could you please have a look at it? thanks a lot, Ca$e 12:00, 16 November 2010 (UTC)

Happy Birthday!!![edit]

Enjoy! Enjoy!

Filip, white guy, Serbian boy Happy Birthday! Wink.png Cheers --- @lestaty discuţie 23:59, 29 November 2010 (UTC)

Account lock[edit]

Thanks - mail sent to CU list :) --Herby talk thyme 16:20, 1 December 2010 (UTC)

bonjour (France) I don't speak english verry good so I write in french[edit]

Salve carissime Dugodung Je vous écris pour témoigner de mon attitude puérile en écrivant des messages à caractère antisémite sur le sitte wiktionnaire.fr sous le pseudonyme de Basque Grand (c'est le nom d'un des personnages de FMA mais je doute que vous connaissiez FMA c'est un truc pour les jeunes xd) je n'ai rien contre le peuple juif et je comprendrai que vous m'en vouliez mais je tiens tout simplement à m'excuse!

Merci d'agréer mes respects

--Praequinctor Magnus 14:45, 1 January 2011 (UTC)

IP block[edit]

I think it is dynamic so a week may not be useful (it is the source of the blocked/locked "babies" user names). Cheers --Herby talk thyme 10:33, 23 January 2011 (UTC)

wikimedia-admin[edit]

Hello!

I've during the last few days completely cleaned out the access list of our IRC admin channel. Per this clean up, we've also updated and re-organized the on-wiki record of this channel here. This list is now exactly the same as the access list on IRC. Please always remember to update this list when making changes to the channel on IRC. It's just a reminder. Best, -Barras 12:39, 6 February 2011 (UTC)

IRC cloak request[edit]

Hi Dungodung, I noticed that I haven't been cloaked on Freenode yet, even when the application was approved. What happened? :( Diego Grez return fire 02:39, 11 February 2011 (UTC)


Formal request to members of STW election committee[edit]

I formally request votes from riffic to be discarded from the final tally since he has self admitted he's sabotaging the vote using his blanket votes as a protest mean, then polluting the actual numbers regarding the candidates trust. 187.134.190.196 18:03, 12 February 2011 (UTC)

Possibly inappropriate vote strike[edit]

My vote was stricken by you in the steward elections with the rationale that there was no link from my account to my home wiki. My userpage however has had a link to my account on en.wiki since I first created this meta account in 2007. If there is more I need to do I'm more then willing to perform some sort of additional verification. --Mask 12:04, 3 March 2011 (UTC)

Thanks for the note. Is this acceptable enough evidence? --Mask 23:08, 3 March 2011 (UTC)
Why would it not be acceptable? What more of an edit could be provided? And i understand you not changing the tally, although I am starting a discussion on Foundation-l and Wikipedia-l about whats wrong with our voting and our vote counters when an editor in good standing with a linked en account going back more then 6 years plus many thousands of edits and with verification on the meta userpage that met requirements the last time i voted on meta wasn't even notified that a fix would be required to have my vote counted. --Mask 23:49, 6 March 2011 (UTC)
Avoiding putting what link up? My meta userpage has linked to my en userpage since 2007, and now the top of my usertalk at en links to my meta account. 'It's time consuming' is frankly not a good enough answer for why this is not now compliant. My userpage is my userpage and it will display what I wish. I have a prominent display on the top of my usertalk page linking to my userpage on this wiki. Your characterization of the lack of effort put out by election stewards is I hope a wild exaggeration, I can't see how you expect to manage a project if you cant be bothered to read a talkpage. --Mask 16:14, 8 March 2011 (UTC)
Would this be solved by having my link from meta to en point to my usertalk instead of my userpage? --Mask 16:16, 8 March 2011 (UTC)
I've pointed my link from meta to my talkpage, the link back to meta should be the first thing they see and that's going to have to carry the day the next time we have elections. While I feel that leaves the issue with this years elections closed, before I go I just want to mention... I'm not sure what to call it. You've been patient, and while opaque were not unhelpful and obviously trying to give me hand. I appreciate that. If I may plant something of a seed in your head that you can let kick around for a bit though in regard to the 'rules are the rules' bit. Ignore all rules seems pretty important on Meta. On en it's one of our Five Pillars, and our oldest policy. Some users tend to be slightly uncomfortable with it and assume people use it to do whatever they want but there's really some simple beauty to it. Rules are a means to an end and if somehow they end up getting in the way of advancing that goal or the general project you can ignore them without disrespecting them if it's to make happen the goal they strive for. If a rule set up to help gauge the consensus of the community of wikimedians ends up preventing that result it may need to be bent or even broken from time to time to achieve that goal. --Mask 01:36, 12 March 2011 (UTC)

Temporary sysops[edit]

Hello Dungodung. Since I do not see any formal request for temporary rights at Meta:Requests for adminship/Archives regarding User:Pcoombe (WMF) and User:Jseddon (WMF) and those rights were granted as "temporary" I'd like to know when they're set to expire to list them at Meta:Administrators#Temporary adminship to control those temporary accesses. Regards, -- Dferg ☎ talk 23:42, 8 June 2011 (UTC)

selamatkan aku[edit]

Hello, are you steward? Help me! Because I was blocked there (accusation) canvassing at Indonesian Wikipedia. And lately I've never done anything like that. Just look list contribution at there. Please (if possible) revoked the block status.

Oh ya, I also ask to release the SockPuppet I was there named id:User: Erik Evermtus at Indonesian Wikipedia because this account will be used as a substitute if the main account stolen by others such as id:User:Kenrick95Sock. Thank you --Erik Evrest 04:49, 19 June 2011 (UTC)

Translator, We need you![edit]

Dear Dungodung,

You have helped us in previous years with translations and for that we are most grateful. Now we turn towards the 2011/12 fundraiser. It may seem forever away, but work has already begun getting everything ready to go. This year we want to have landing pages covering as many countries in as many languages as possible.

Right now, we want to figure out who is interested in translating for the fundraiser. This year we're hoping to have more of a solidified "core" group of translators that we can count on to have work done by a few key dates, but we'd also welcome help from people who are willing to just help out when they can.

If you would be interested please take a look at this little sign-up survey and fill it out http://survey.wikimedia.org/index.php?sid=13638&newtest=Y&lang=en. With that we can start building a list of people and filling any gaps in the languages we serve.

Many Thanks

Joseph Seddon (User:Jseddon (WMF))

Production Coordinator
Wikimedia Foundation
Jseddon (WMF) 00:49, 9 July 2011 (UTC)

IRC Cloak[edit]

Hi, I believe I have correctly applied for a cloak, and am curious how long it should take or if there are any errors with my submission. My IRC nick is 'maplebed'. Feel free to email me or hit me up in IRC. Thanks, Bhartshorne 16:40, 5 August 2011 (UTC)

This is now finished. Silly wikimania was distracting. Thanks! Bhartshorne 22:02, 8 August 2011 (UTC)

Help me with sw:Template:Age in days[edit]

Hi there... Find myself on trouble at the above mentioned kigezo. It is not work properly as it should be. It's generate some weird words like "Expression error: Unexpected < operator". See the result on the http://sw.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magharibi_mwa_Norwei#Majimbo ! I was wondering if you could handy me out with this thing? It's a lot awful, mate! Please!!!!--Wikipedian (Activist) 18:01, 15 August 2011 (UTC)

IRC cloak request[edit]

Is everything finished successfully? Regards, Metrónomo 03:30, 28 August 2011 (UTC)

I regret having made ​​the request twice. For some reason I never read your answer and I thought you had not responded. Only now I understand the situation. Metrónomo 23:15, 8 October 2011 (UTC)
Hello Dungodung, I created the account es:Usuario:Metronomo in es.wiki. I wanted to know what to do now. Regards, Metrónomo 09:18, 10 October 2011 (UTC)

"PermissionOTRS" za sliku sa sajta Radio Svetigora[edit]

Zdravo Dungodung! Postaviću pitanje tebi i Mickiju, pa se nadam da će mi neko od vas odgovoriti. Radi se o dobijanju "PermissionOTRS" za ovu sliku sa ove stranice sajta Radija Svetigora, koju sam prenio na Vikimedijinu ostavu ovde. Kontaktirao sam administratora tog sajta, i da ne prepričavam previše, ispod je kopija korespodencije između administratora i mene. Interesuje me da li je ta korespodencija u redu da se dobije "PermissionOTRS" za navedenu sliku, budući da administrator nije sasvim postupio po mom uputstvu. Ne bih želio da mu opet šaljem mejl i dosađujem.

Pozdrav, VVVladimir 10:49, 18 September 2011 (UTC)

Stewards-l[edit]

Hi good evening. I just sent you an email regarding stewards-l subscription. Thank you in advance :) --Bencmq 11:55, 7 October 2011 (UTC)

Leinad subscribed me to the list, thanks anyway, best regards.-Bencmq 12:41, 7 October 2011 (UTC)

Cloak[edit]

Hi. I placed a request for cloak at User talk:Cbrown1023#Cloak and after that I saw that Cbrown1023 hasn't been active on Meta for a while. Maybe you could look into this as well? -- Tegel (Talk) 11:31, 16 October 2011 (UTC)

Cloak instructions[edit]

Thank you for your instructions. I haven't understood where to post the diff link you required, so I copy it here [5]. Have a nice day. --Avemundi 12:52, 16 October 2011 (UTC)

IRC cloak request[edit]

Hi Dungodung, I tried to register my nickname doing

/msg NickServ REGISTER <password> <email>

on IRC (I did it on "Status", right?), but it said that my username is already registered. What can I do? Have I to change my IRC name? --Reder 08:39, 4 November 2011 (UTC)

srwikiquote username rename[edit]

Username rename request from White Cat to とある白い猫 per sul. -- とある白い猫 chi? 20:25, 6 November 2011 (UTC)

IRC cloak application[edit]

Hello Dungodung. I applied some time ago for an IRC cloak as EdJohnston, but have not heard anything back. Do you know if there is something more I have to do? Thanks, EdJohnston 23:10, 10 November 2011 (UTC)

Thanks for your note on my enwiki talk page that my cloak was approved. I've left a follow-up question at en:User talk:Dungodung#Cloak info needed. Thanks for any help you can provide, EdJohnston 23:13, 12 November 2011 (UTC)

Adjustment of permissions on IRC channels[edit]

I recently resigned from being a CU in the only project in which I was a CU (Persian Wikipedia). Because fawiki only had two CUs at the time, User:Adler.fa also lost his CU access with me.

I believe this is enough grounds for me to lose my access to #wikimedia-checkuser channel (and same for Adler). My IRC username is Hojjat, and his is Adler_fa.

Also, I believe my access to #wikimedia-privacy should be revoked for the same reason. I'm afraid Adler has to retain his access to that channel, because he is still an oversighter in fawiki.

Please take care of necessary changes at your earliest convenience. Thanks in advance, Huji 04:18, 21 November 2011 (UTC)


Is it allowed in Wikipedia?[edit]

To keep in the pages of wiki Administrator's personnel thesis? at http://sd.wikipedia.org ? Other problem is We call Computer as same in English, but admin forcibly used his word Ganpukar of Computer. I have proof that thousands of published books called it Computer not Ganpukar. If some one oppose him he started abusive language. That is the reason sd.wikipedia.org never got attraction to Sindhi community. Plz check record there. Other things are he locked CSS due to that on the same site there are lot of font styles appeared there. He is not able to set commonCSS or Monocss. We are in trouble to work in our local Sindhi language. I don't know where to say for this problem. Record history says all the situation there. I appeal plz warn him to follow en.wikipedia.org rules, other wise he will continue use his personnel details and personnel promoted articles there. Dear I am sorry If u r not right person to say all about this, Plz suggest me where I can raise this issue. My sd.wikipedia.org ID is same. His thesis is not a violetion? http://sd.wikipedia.org/wiki/ماحولياتي_انتظام_ڪاڻ_اُپُگِرَهِي_عَڪس_ضماءُ_۽_درجه_بنديءَ_جي_طريقن_جو_اَڀياس

Alixafar 01:04, 22 November 2011 (UTC)

A barnstar for you![edit]

This barnstar is given to you for your help with the 2011 fundraiser translation.

Hi! I just want to thank you and give you this barnstar for your help with the translation of the 2011 fundraiser! The fundraiser was the best we ever had, both in terms of the amount we collected and in terms of number of translations. We couldn't have done either one without the help we got from you and other translators. If you are interested, we made a report, which has some statistics about the translations.

And: I have one more request, and that is that you take this survey. You may have got an e-mail about it, and if you did, please ignore this. But if you didn't it would be great if you would take this survey too, so we can learn to improve the translation experience.

Again, thanks for your help with translations – you're awesome! Jon Harald Søby (WMF) 13:27, 24 January 2012 (UTC)

WikiWomenCamp/FAQ/Perspectives/Serbia[edit]

Help us fix the Serbian women perspective by adding number on the "?" also by asking women editor to give her perspective! He he Siska.Doviana

Налог[edit]

Здраво Филипе, имао бих неколико питања за тебе као стјујарта. Прва тема би била један мој стари налог. Наиме, док сам још правио проблеме на почетку, отворио сам један нов налог и јавно објавио лозинку. Тај налог је убрзо блокиран, али се неко у међувремену пријавио на исти и променио шифру. Онда је тај неко са њиме вандализовао друге пројекте. Да ли је могуће да се тај налог глобално блокира или закључа да би спречила евентуална даља злоупотреба? Требало би узети у обзир да нигде није објављено да сам ја (првобитно) користио тај налог. Друга тема би била мој глобални налог. Због неког разлога, матични пројекат „не може да се утврди“ [6], иако је, кад сам направио глобални налог, као матични пројекат била наведена српска википедија. Да ли је могуће да напишем који ми је матични пројекат или морам да из нова вршим унификацију налога? --FriedrickMILBarbarossa 03:02, 28 January 2012 (UTC)

Ради се о овом [7]. --FriedrickMILBarbarossa 18:39, 28 January 2012 (UTC)

Coordination of review with Barras[edit]

Hi. Barras suggested I contact you about this. See, User talk:Barras#Review of RfD closure Thanks. Alanscottwalker (talk) 18:37, 19 February 2012 (UTC)

Blokiran sam na Wikipediji[edit]

Zašto sam blokiran na sr.wikipediji 7 dana. Šta sam ja to uradio? O kakvim vandalizmima je reč? Da li sam ja ikad pravio vandalizam na sr.wikipediji.? Blokirao me je korisnik Burga. --Velimir Ivanovic (talk) 13:11, 27 February 2012 (UTC)

Dobio nov blok na SR wiki, jer ću imati neke šanse da mi se skrati blok do 01.09.2012? -- Velimir Ivanovic talk 08:46, 2 April 2012 (UTC)

Velimir Ivanović[edit]

Filipe ajde mi lepo vrati nalog jer ti on ništa nije skrivio. A ako sam ti nešto skrivio rešićemo na fin način. Zloupotrebio si steward privilegije jer niko nije predložio da mi se nalog zaključa zato molim te lepo vrati mi nalog. Kako bi bilo da tebi neko zakljuca nalog? Pozdrav! --93.86.243.134 16:25, 15 May 2012 (UTC)

Zapravo, ja sam predložio. S obzirom šta si sve radio, ovo je očekivano i opravdano. Hvala na razumevanju. micki 17:57, 15 May 2012 (UTC)

Your feedback is requested at IRC/Hosts[edit]

Any contributions you may have to this active conversation would be greatly appreciated: IRC/Hosts

Thank you! --Varnent (talk) 22:28, 22 June 2012 (UTC)

IRC Cloack![edit]

Thanks Dungodung for your help with that..and apologies for my super delayed reply :) -Cheers Moushira (talk) 23:33, 7 July 2012 (UTC)

User name[edit]

Hi there,

Can you please change my username? It would be more professional to have a proper name. I'd suggest "David Palowski", is this name possible? Please get back to me.

Kind regards,

David

Cloak[edit]

All verified for you! Thanks.--Chip123456 (talk) 20:17, 30 July 2012 (UTC)

IRC Cloak Request[edit]

In response to this, I'm all verified. Let me know if there's anything else I need to do. Thanks! :] -FASTILY (TALK) 01:15, 31 July 2012 (UTC)

Re: IRC cloak request[edit]

Hello. I done all what you asked me to do. I have a question: I typed /msg NickServ REGISTER <password> <email> where "<password>" is my password and "<email>" is my e-mail address, I typed that in "wikipedia-ar" section not in "status" section, could any one in this channel see my password? Regards.--Avocato (talk) 09:05, 1 August 2012 (UTC)

OTRS[edit]

Hi there. Would you mind commenting here please? Thanks, Tiptoety talk 05:46, 31 August 2012 (UTC)

Wikimedia IRC Cloak[edit]

Hi,

Is the cloak is ok for me ? here your message. Thanks by advance. Automatik (talk) 14:38, 11 March 2013 (UTC)

I received the message : "Spoofing your IP. congrats." But, when I tape "/whois Automatik", I can find the following info in the box who appears : "~Manu@bdv75-3-here-is-my-ip.fbx.proxad.net". Is it normal?
Furthermore, each connection I can see the following text :
(21:36:50) NickServ: (notice) This nickname is registered.
Please choose a different nickname, or identify via /msg NickServ identify <password>.
(21:36:50) NickServ: (notice) You are now identified for Automatik.
I Don't understand why.
Do you have an idea?
Thaks by advance. Automatik (talk) 21:24, 11 March 2013 (UTC)
Hi,
Is this still planned? Cordially, Automatik (talk) 23:59, 28 April 2013 (UTC)

Thanks for the cloak. Is it normal that I've a window called "NickServ" which appears on each connection and which says: «(14:58:16) NickServ: (notice) This nickname is registered. Please choose a different nickname, or identify via /msg NickServ identify <password>. (14:58:16) NickServ: (notice) You are now identified for Automatik.» It seems strange. Thanks by advance if you've an idea or if you can indicate me an help. Automatik (talk) 13:03, 2 May 2013 (UTC)

I understand that I've to identify at every connection (with Pidgin, the connection is automatic), but I don't understand why the client tells me every time : «Please choose a different nickname» whereas it always told me then that I am logged in as my nickname. Everyone sees it? Thanks for your help. Automatik (talk) 18:49, 2 May 2013 (UTC)

Wikimedia Chapters Survey[edit]

Hello Dungodung,

I would like to invite you and your chapter to take a part in a survey on WM Chapters. As I briefly explained, it is an effort agreed during WCA meetings, taken to start gathering information about us and present it visibly. First presentation will be given in Hong Kong.

I know it is an additional work and the survey could use more elaboration, but someone needed to start it. Survey can be responded on a dedicated meta subpage or in other form if it is more suitable for the chapter. Your subpage is here.

Thanks for your help,

aegis maelstrom δ 12:20, 18 July 2013 (UTC)

Wikipedia IRC Cloak[edit]

I am requesting a Wikipedia IRC Cloak. I have already filled out the Google Docs Form. I meet the requirements. I am very active on IRC, helping users out both on Wikipedia and IRC. I understand if you are busy. Note: Please ping me or leave a talkback on my page in case I forget to check back on this talk page; thank you. --JustBerry (talk) 03:23, 22 May 2014 (UTC)

RD personal wars on #wikimedia[edit]

FYI [8] --Nemo 13:49, 2 July 2014 (UTC)

Superprotect status[edit]

Dear Dungodung, since you are an administrator on a wiki from which no user participated in this discussion, I'd like to make sure you are aware of some recent events which may alter what the Wikimedia Foundation lets you do on your wiki: Superprotect.

Peteforsyth 09:12, 12 September 2014 (UTC)

#wikimedia-cpg[edit]

Hi! Can you redirect this channel to #wikimedia? It was just removed from the list of channels: [9] (it's empty). The only +F is former GC seanw, possibly from before the GC existed as such. --Nemo 17:59, 13 October 2014 (UTC)

Change IRC Cloak[edit]

Hi,

I would like to know about the procedures to change the IRC cloak assigned to my freenode account to another freenode account (a new nick). Balasankarc (talk) 05:30, 27 March 2015 (UTC)

Wikimedia CEE meeting on Wikimedia Conference 2015[edit]

Dear Dungodung,

You are attending Wikimedia Conference 2015, but have not registered on the participants list of Wikimedia CEE meet-up.

Hereby I inform You that the event will take place Friday, May 15 6.00 p.m.-9.00 p.m. at the conference venue (Verlag Der Tagesspiegel, Askanischer Platz 3, Berlin). You can find more information about the meeting here. I hope You are interested in attending!

Thank you for your kind attention and CEE you soon! --Kaarel Vaidla (WM EE) (talk) 22:54, 13 May 2015 (UTC)

Wiki Loves Pride[edit]

You are invited to participate in Wiki Loves Pride!

  • What? Wiki Loves Pride, a campaign to document and photograph LGBT culture and history, including pride events
  • When? June 2015
  • How can you help?
    1.) Create or improve LGBT-related articles and showcase the results of your work here
    2.) Upload photographs or other media related to LGBT culture and history, including pride events, and add images to relevant Wikipedia articles; feel free to create a subpage with a gallery of your images (see examples from last year)
    3.) Contribute to an LGBT-related task force at another Wikimedia project (Wikidata, Wikimedia Commons, Wikivoyage, etc.)

Or, view or update the current list of Tasks. This campaign is supported by the Wikimedia LGBT+ User Group, an officially recognized affiliate of the Wikimedia Foundation. Visit the group's page at Meta-Wiki for more information, or follow Wikimedia LGBT+ on Facebook. Remember, Wiki Loves Pride is about creating and improving LGBT-related content at Wikimedia projects, and content should have a neutral point of view. One does not need to identify as LGBT or any other gender or sexual minority to participate. This campaign is about adding accurate, reliable information to Wikipedia, plain and simple, and all are welcome!

If you have any questions, please leave a message on the campaign's main talk page.


Thanks, and happy editing!

User:Another Believer and User:OR drohowa

How can we improve Wikimedia grants to support you better?[edit]

Hi! The Wikimedia Foundation would like your input on how we can reimagine Wikimedia Foundation grants to better support people and ideas in your Wikimedia project.

After reading the Reimagining WMF grants idea, we ask you to complete this survey to help us improve the idea and learn more about your experience. When you complete the survey, you can enter to win one of five Wikimedia globe sweatshirts!

In addition to taking the the survey, you are welcome to participate in these ways:

This survey is in English, but feedback on the discussion page is welcome in any language.

With thanks,

I JethroBT (WMF), Community Resources, Wikimedia Foundation.

(Opt-out Instructions) This message was sent by I JethroBT (WMF) (talk · contribs) through MediaWiki message delivery. 01:23, 19 August 2015 (UTC)

Last call for WMF grants feedback![edit]

Hi, this is a reminder that the consultation about Reimagining WMF grants is closing on 8 September (0:00 UTC). We encourage you to complete the survey now, if you haven't yet done so, so that we can include your ideas.

With thanks,

I JethroBT (WMF), Community Resources, Wikimedia Foundation.

(Opt-out Instructions) This message was sent by I JethroBT (WMF) (talk · contribs) through MediaWiki message delivery. 19:08, 4 September 2015 (UTC)

Did you ever attend Wikimania with your money? Talk to us![edit]

TL;DR: Fill a short Wikimania survey, it takes 5 min.

Hi, I'm writing you because you are listed in Wikimania/Frequent attendees. As you probably know by now, Wikimania 2016 Esino Lario wants to achieve a Wikimania format which allows people to "get things done" and leave the conference fully satisfied with the result of their investment of time and other resources (see pillars 2 and 4: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2016_bids/Esino_Lario/Pillars ). For this purpose, we consider all audiences (see https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2016_bids/Esino_Lario/Program#Target ).

Participants other than scholarship recipients and reimbursed representatives are one group we heard very little from, but we think they are important because: 1) they have financial resources and help make the Wikimania budget sustainable; 2) they have motivation to share and ideas on what makes Wikimania valuable.

We set up a form mainly to collect names of some such people and talk with them later: if you provide your contact, we may write you on this topic. We may release aggregate data from the resposes; data will be handled by us and the Wikimania 2016 fiscal sponsor "Ecomuseo delle Grigne" (under EU law). Please fill the whole form, it's short!

Feel free to forward this invite to anyone.

Thanks,
Federico Leva and Martin Rulsch
Wikimania 2016 team, scholarships subteam
08:30, 11 September 2015 (UTC)

Please sign new Wikimedia confidentiality agreement for nonpublic information by 31 December[edit]

This is a message from the Wikimedia Foundation. Translations are available.

Wikimedia Foundation logo - vertical (2012-2016).svg

As you may know, the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees approved a new "Access to nonpublic information policy" on 25 April 2014 after a community consultation. The former policy has remained in place until the new policy could be implemented. That implementation work is now being done, and we are beginning the transition to the new policy.

An important part of that transition is helping volunteers like you sign the required confidentiality agreement. All Wikimedia volunteers with access to nonpublic information are required to sign this new agreement, and we have prepared some documentation to help you do so.

The Wikimedia Foundation is requiring that OTRS volunteers sign the new confidentiality agreement by 31 December 2015 to retain their access. You are receiving this email because you have been identified as an OTRS volunteer and are required to sign the confidentiality agreement under the new policy. If you do not sign the new confidentiality agreement by 31 December 2015, you will lose your OTRS access. OTRS volunteers have a specific agreement available, if you have recently signed the general confidentiality agreement for another role (such as CheckUser or Oversight), you do not need to sign the general agreement again, but you will still need to sign the OTRS agreement.

Signing the confidentiality agreement for nonpublic information is conducted and tracked using Legalpad on Phabricator. We have prepared a guide on Meta-Wiki to help you create your Phabricator account and sign the new agreement: Confidentiality agreement for nonpublic information/How to sign

If you have any questions or experience any problems while signing the new agreement, please visit this talk page or email me (gvarnum@wikimedia.org). Again, please sign this confidentiality agreement by 31 December 2015 to retain your OTRS access. If you do not wish to retain this access, please let me know and we will forward your request to the appropriate individuals.

Thank you,
Gregory Varnum (User:GVarnum-WMF), Wikimedia Foundation

Posted by the MediaWiki message delivery 21:20, 28 September 2015 (UTC) • TranslateGet help

Code of conduct for technical spaces draft[edit]

I wanted to make sure you aware of the work being done on the draft code of conduct for technical spaces (ongoing discussion). Thanks. Mattflaschen-WMF (talk) 04:14, 7 October 2015 (UTC)

Inspire Campaign on content curation & review[edit]

WPCube.png

I've recently launched an Inspire Campaign to encourage new ideas focusing on content review and curation in Wikimedia projects. Wikimedia volunteers collaboratively manage vast repositories of knowledge, and we’re looking for your ideas about how to manage that knowledge to make it more meaningful and accessible. We invite you to participate and submit ideas, so please get involved today! The campaign runs until March 28th.

All proposals are welcome - research projects, technical solutions, community organizing and outreach initiatives, or something completely new! Funding is available from the Wikimedia Foundation for projects that need financial support. Constructive feedback on ideas is welcome - your skills and experience can help bring someone else’s project to life. Join us at the Inspire Campaign to improve review and curation tasks so that we can make our content more meaningful and accessible! I JethroBT (WMF) 05:39, 29 February 2016 (UTC)

(Opt-out Instructions) This message was sent by I JethroBT (WMF) (talk · contribs) through MediaWiki message delivery.

Participate in the Inspire Campaign and help address harassment![edit]

NounProject Leaves.png

Through June, we’re organizing an Inspire Campaign to encourage and support new ideas focusing on addressing harassment toward Wikimedia contributors. The 2015 Harassment Survey has shown evidence that harassment in various forms - name calling, threats, discrimination, stalking, and impersonation, among others - is pervasive. Available methods and systems to deal with harassment are also considered to be ineffective. These behaviors are clearly harmful, and in addition, many individuals who experience or witness harassment participate less in Wikimedia projects or stop contributing entirely.

Proposals in any language are welcome during the campaign - research projects, technical solutions, community organizing and outreach initiatives, or something completely new! Funding is available from the Wikimedia Foundation for projects that need financial support. Constructive feedback on ideas is appreciated, and collaboration is encouraged - your skills and experience may help bring someone else’s project to life. Join us at the Inspire Campaign so that we can work together to develop ideas around this important and difficult issue. With thanks,

I JethroBT (WMF) (talk) 17:47, 31 May 2016 (UTC) (Opt-out instructions)

IRC cloak request[edit]

Hi Dungodung!

I request a cloak for IRC some weeks ago and I haven't received an answer yet. I would like to know what is status of my request or if there was something wrong with it. I made the request with the Google Docs form.

Thanks in advance. I await your response.

Regards, Ivanhercaz | User talk Plume pen w.png 20:10, 4 June 2016 (UTC)

Oh! I thought that I send the correct diff. Well, thank you for notify me that Dungodung, I have fill the request again and now I verify that I use a diff with the IRC Cloak Request. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards, Ivanhercaz | User talk Plume pen w.png 17:41, 5 June 2016 (UTC)

Ticket:2016080610008633[edit]

Hi Dungodung,

You seem to be the only Bosnian speaking OTRS-volunteer, can you take a look at ticket:2016080610008633? Basvb (talk) 12:22, 20 November 2016 (UTC)

IRC cloak request[edit]

Hello Dungodung, I'm WhitePhosphorus. I requested an IRC cloak for that nick and almost made it. In the last step, After typing "/msg MemoServ send wmfgc IRC cloak request" I received "wmfgc's inbox is full". I've trying the same thing a lot of times but it does not work. Can you help me? Thanks a lot. --WhitePhosphorus (talk) 08:07, 7 February 2017 (UTC)

We're on Twitter![edit]

WikiLGBT is on Twitter!
Wikimedia LGBT+ User Group logo.svg
Hello Dungodung!
Follow the Wikimedia LGBT user group on Twitter at @wikilgbt for news, photos, and other topics of interest to LGBT Wikipedans and allies. Use #wikiLGBT to share any Wiki Loves Pride stuff that you would like to share (whether this month or any day of the year) or to alert folks to things that the LGBT Wikipedan community should know. RachelWex (talk)

RachelWex (talk) 23:53, 10 June 2017 (UTC)

IRC Cloak Request[edit]

Hi, I sent in an IRC Cloak request a few weeks ago, and I have not gotten a response. Could you please look at it? Thanks. MacFan4000 (talk) 14:39, 18 June 2017 (UTC)

It's been a week and you still haven't looked at them. MacFan4000 (talk) 00:19, 28 June 2017 (UTC)