|Welcome to my talk page!
Read through the following text BEFORE you write your comments:
Have you read all the text above?? OK, then you can continue.
|Start a new discussion.|
|There is archives for this page. Don't edit the archive, start a new discussion thread instead.|
- 1 ok
- 2 My Royal Young
- 3 About Mauritanian flag
- 4 22.214.171.124/16 (fiwiktionary)
- 5 Global lock for Somehouse1250
- 6 Peekachoo
- 7 That's it.
- 8 unblocking me
- 9 Help.
- 10 Hmc1282171021
- 11 Press global block for 126.96.36.199/21 range
- 12 Juliet Dunlop
- 13 unblock my activities please
- 14 Spammer in User:Alcides Laurindo
- 15 Why you blocked me?
- 16 Help design a new feature to stop harassing emails
- 17 Abd
- 18 Hey
- 19 Abuse in de-Wikibooks
- 20 How to fix a link to my site?
- 21 188.8.131.52
- 22 Requesting for IP-block exempt regarding autoblock
- 23 Thank you
- 24 Global lock for sockpuppets of Nikita Rodin2002
- 25 Antivandalism
- 26 PAULODANTAS
- 27 Invitation to Blocking tools consultation
- 28 Unblocked me
- 29 Blocked For "Maligning A Bot" and "Disruptive Editing" "Using the Talk Page as a Forum" and "Inappropriate Discussion"
- 30 Unjustified block
My Royal Young
About Mauritanian flag
The change was already done in English wikipedia when I edited Italian one and some others. I can't be 100% sure the flag has been set to law, but the referendum was approved and so the flag, at least in the Constitution, has to be changed.
Thanks for banning, man. People do spam worse things usually and I'm the one who gets banned.
- Just because the referendum is over it doesn't mean that the constitution has been change. Referendums are rarely directly executed. Wait until the constitution has been changed. -- Tegel (Talk) 09:47, 7 August 2017 (UTC)
Hej! Tackar för avlysande vandalism av 37.219 i Finska Wiktionary. (till exempel denna) Du kunde också gömma vandalismen. Du kan göra det med linken piilota och du kan välja Mahdollinen kunnianloukkaus som orsak.
Hey! Thank you for reverting vandalism of 37.219 in Finnish Wiktionary. You could also hide the vandalism. You can do it with the link piilota and you can choose Mahdollinen kunnianloukkaus as a reason.--2001:14BB:51:5F95:7946:1D42:CF9F:5F5E 16:28, 7 August 2017 (UTC)
Global lock for Somehouse1250
Multiple and never-ending circumvention of global locks, Џойстик_18 Sunready888 Mermaid Man 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 Bukamember1012 His contribution is very similar to the previously mentioned participants, which, alas, can not be a mere coincidence. So, I ask you to globally block this troll and vandal. Пугачов Иван Петрович (talk) 20:03, 8 August 2017 (UTC)
- I have not blocked you so I don't know what you did wrong. The IP-range that you are part of is blocked as open proxy. It would be better if you placed a request at Steward requests/Global. -- Tegel (Talk) 16:58, 25 August 2017 (UTC)
- From what I can see your account is not blocked on any wiki. If your IP-address is blocked, see at the top of Steward requests/Global what can be done. -- Tegel (Talk) 19:00, 25 August 2017 (UTC)
- I still can't see that your account is blocked. Send the complete message that you get when trying to edit to <tvar|address>stewardswikimedia.org</> and we will have a look at it. -- Tegel (Talk) 06:01, 31 August 2017 (UTC)
Hello. I wonder whether you can verify whether Hmc1282171021 (talk · contribs) and Hmcblockad (talk · contribs) are the same person. The user there tried to challenge the assumption, which led the user to being blocked from svWP. I don't know Swedish language, so maybe you can help confirm the verification. --George Ho (talk) 04:46, 5 September 2017 (UTC)
- George Ho They are indeed. I was going to use the latter account in order to ask why I was blocked (they even blocked my discussion page so I could not ask). However, within 2 minutes of creating the latter account, it too was blocked so I never got to even use it to do anything. In my opinion it is of no value whatsoever and can be erased or permanently blocked. It will not be used for anything Hmc1282171021 (talk) 00:20, 16 September 2017 (UTC)
Press global block for 184.108.40.206/21 range
Hi Serols, I see you restored some info on the Juliet Dunlop page. The birth details and material about her grandfather had been added by a user who made similar edits on the pages of a number of other broadcasters and other public figures. It's vandalism as you'll see if you look at the user's contributing history. Thanks. 220.127.116.11 21:24, 14 September 2017 (UTC)
- Hi. I'm not the user Serols, so I think that your comment is misplaced. -- Tegel (Talk) 06:36, 15 September 2017 (UTC)
unblock my activities please
Your IP address is in a range which has been blocked on all wikis. The block was made by Tegel (meta.wikimedia.org). The reason given is Cross-wiki abuse. * Start of block: 10:26, 16. Sep. 2017 * Expiration of block: 17:26, 17. Sep. 2017 You can contact Tegel to discuss the block. You cannot use the "Email this user" feature unless a valid email address is specified in your account preferences and you have not been blocked from using it. Your current IP address is 18.104.22.168, and the blocked range is 22.214.171.124/24. Please include all above details in any queries you make.
I have been an active member since 2007. I have moved to the Philippines a month ago. I would like to continue editing, therefore I ask you to unblock me. --Gabel1960 (talk) 04:53, 17 September 2017 (UTC)
- Hi. It's not you that is blocked. It's a set of IP-addresses because it has been used for abuse on multiple wikis. I have removed the global block even if it was only 30 minutes left on the block. If you find yourself caught in a global block it's often quicker to place a request at Steward requests/Global. -- Tegel (Talk) 16:44, 17 September 2017 (UTC)
Spammer in User:Alcides Laurindo
I am an administrator and bureaucrat of the Lusophone Wikipedia and I am here to warn that the user Alcides Laurindo (talk · contribs) is one of many spammer of Wikipedia Zero. The user has been spreading his "autobiography" on several Lusophone Wikipedia pages, however, I noticed that his user page is linked to the meta. That is, in any project the spammer is visible. I think it's okay to delete the page. Conde Edmond Dantès (talk) 21:45, 25 September 2017 (UTC)
Why you blocked me?
Help design a new feature to stop harassing emails
The Anti-Harassment Tools team plans to start develop of a new feature to allow users to restrict emails from new accounts. This feature will allow an individual user to stop harassing emails from coming through the Special:EmailUser system from abusive sockpuppeting accounts.
We’re inviting you to join the discussion because you have experience dealing with abusive sockpuppeting accounts and you work across many wikis. We think that your insights will help us build a better feature.
It is important to hear from a broad range of people who are interested in the design of the tool, so we hope you join the discussion and let us know how it would work best for you.
For the Anti-Harassment Tools team SPoore (WMF), Community Advocate, Community health initiative (talk) 21:50, 13 October 2017 (UTC)
Please let us know if you wish to opt-out of all massmessage mailings from the Anti-harassment tools team.
He is not an admin here but has two pages that contains doxing, stalking and false allegations about Wikipedia editors. How can this be aloud? Guerrilla Skepticism member (talk) 17:34, 15 October 2017 (UTC)
- If you have issues with users or content on this wiki you can bring it up at Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat. -- Tegel (Talk) 17:36, 15 October 2017 (UTC)
- Stop vandalising pages. If you continue, at least I know what I'm going to do. -- Tegel (Talk) 09:53, 20 October 2017 (UTC)
- He was this user on English Wikipedia, if it is not wrong. SA 13 Bro (talk) 14:16, 21 October 2017 (UTC)
Abuse in de-Wikibooks
Hi, thank you for your rapid reaction according 126.96.36.199. For your information: I blocked this IP locally for 7 days.
Moreover, I'm thinking about a specific abuse filter. It's no problem to prevent the current text: "IchKommeZurückDuBenutzer:JuethoWirSindNochNichtFertig!!" But the IP easily can change the sentence – I'm not interested to work like in Haren och igelkotten. Can you propose how to act instead of react? -- Juetho (talk) 18:22, 20 October 2017 (UTC)
- Hi. Yes, a filter might be a good idea. It need to be a little bit more advanced than just looking for that sentence, and that is a little bit outside my area. If it's a small range of IP-addresses that is not used by any other user a range block could also be a solution. -- Tegel (Talk) 18:07, 21 October 2017 (UTC)
We are changing the structure of the site http://www.turkishnews.ru/ now the columns will look like - (http://www.turkishnews.ru/cat/politika-i-obschestvo-tourses) so an example. How can I get the owner of the site to undo the wiki? Is it possible with my ip make changes?
Thanks for the help.
- Hi. Yes, you can do the change yourself as long as the page is not protected from editing. Don't forget to write a good edit summary for your edits.
- If it's many pages the best would be if you asked an active user on that wiki if they can help you do the changes with an automated script. That type of edits is done from a special account so you can't do that yourself. You can probably find a page to ask for help here. -- Tegel (Talk) 10:15, 27 October 2017 (UTC)
please block 188.8.131.52. --184.108.40.206 11:37, 28 October 2017 (UTC)
Requesting for IP-block exempt regarding autoblock
Hi @Tegel: I'm JWilz12345 of enwiki (and also of tlwiki). Recently I cannot contribute to enwiki and tlwiki because of your autoblock of IP range 220.127.116.11/17 (where my IP add 18.104.22.168 belongs). At tlwiki, it was written as:
Your IP address is in a range which has been blocked on all wikis.
The block was made by Tegel (meta.wikimedia.org). The reason given is Cross-wiki abuse.
Start of block: 20:12, 29 Oktubre 2017 Expiration of block: 20:12, 1 Nobyembre 2017 You can contact Tegel to discuss the block. You cannot use the "Mag-e-liham" feature unless a valid email address is specified in your account preferences and you have not been blocked from using it. Your current IP address is 22.214.171.124, and the blocked range is 126.96.36.199/17. Please include all above details in any queries you make.”
May I request for an IP-exempt block? So that I can continue to contribute on tlwiki and enwiki. I know that numerous vandals are using IP recently to vandalise or use Wikipedia pages as their grounds for promotion of ideology, advertising produts, etc. Despite the fact that I contribute to tlwiki less often than before, and to enwiki more meager than before, I still want to contribute. This is the reason why I am requesting for a global IP autoblock-exempt to my account name (JWilz12345), if it is allowed. If not, I am requesting for 3 autoblock-exempt's, one for enwiki, one for tlwiki, and another for wikicommons, where I usually contribute by moving free imgs from enwiki (done using Commonshelper) and categorising them. I also contribute to zhwiki by adding city/town lists in the articles of Philippines provinces there, despite less frequently (although I assume that zhwiki is very strict, they might not accept any requests for IP-block exempt). Again, I'm kindly requesting an IP-autoblovk-exempt for my account JWilz12345 (global if it is allowable), without compromising the intent of blocking vandals. Thanks for your understanding.JWilz12345 (talk) 03:23, 30 October 2017 (UTC)
- Hi. I have changed the block to anonymous only so you can now login using your account and continue to edit. -- Tegel (Talk) 07:47, 30 October 2017 (UTC)
I support no edits from anyone to my user page.
Global lock for sockpuppets of Nikita Rodin2002
- Done. Please use Steward requests/Global for further requests. -- Tegel (Talk) 08:01, 13 November 2017 (UTC)
Invitation to Blocking tools consultation
The Wikimedia Foundation's Anti-Harassment Tools team is inviting all Wikimedians to discuss new blocking tools and improvements to existing blocking tools in December 2017 for development work in early 2018.
We are specifically contacting you for your ideas because you are one of the top users of the blocking tool on Meta. We think that your comments will help us make better improvements. You can post to the discussion in the language that you are most comfortable expressing your ideas.
Other ways that you can help
- Spread the word that the consultation is happening; this is an important discussion for making decisions about improving the blocking tools.
- Help with translation.
- If you know of current or previous discussions about blocking tools that happened on your wiki, share the links.
- Help summarize the discussion to share back to your wiki.
If you have questions you can contact me on wiki or send an email to the Anti-Harassment Tools team.
For the Anti-Harassment Tools team, SPoore (WMF), Community Advocate, Community health initiative (talk) 20:21, 18 December 2017 (UTC)
- I apologize for posting in English.
- Please let us know if you wish to opt-out of all massmessage mailings from the Anti-harassment tools team.
- Hi. From what I can see your account is not blocked on any wiki, so there is nothing that I can unblock. -- Tegel (Talk) 20:06, 27 December 2017 (UTC)
- If you check here you can see that there is nothing in the column "Blocked" on any wiki, so your account is not blocked. In that case it must be that the IP-address that you currently use is blocked. -- Tegel (Talk) 10:58, 28 December 2017 (UTC)
- But I can't edit anything, ok :( Lollo23age (talk) 15:18, 28 December 2017 (UTC)
- Why you blocked IP Address And I don't edit with my profile :o Lollo23age (talk) 16:01, 28 December 2017 (UTC)
- Read my segnalations, please :'( Lollo23age (talk) 22:09, 28 December 2017 (UTC)
- your global-block has affected my Wikipedia profile by making sure that I return to make the changes in any language the day after the end of block :( you blocked me by mistake :'( I was trying to solve a big problem :'( Lollo23age (talk) 22:35, 28 December 2017 (UTC)
- I don't know your IP-address so if you don't tell me the complete message that you receive when trying to edit there is nothing that I can help you with. -- Tegel (Talk) 12:50, 29 December 2017 (UTC)
- If you refer to your talk page it's off-topic material for this wiki. -- Tegel (Talk) 12:54, 29 December 2017 (UTC)
- So what is the purpose with your contribution to this wiki?
- What is your purpose with your contributions to the different Wikipedia? -- Tegel (Talk) 13:04, 29 December 2017 (UTC)
- I was writing to the user Reddam to solve the problems on his talk-page on his wikipedia page in Swedish for the recovery of all I had put with so much effort on my old IP-address that have deleted the administrators of that language, I'm I had almost done it and then I took away the one I had put after completing it and then copied it to microsoft word Lollo23age (talk) 14:18, 29 December 2017 (UTC)
I had almost arrived at the end of the last changes, but afterwards they wanted to know how long they would stay on wikipedia, that is, when I would take them off, I had already done; I had temporarily copied the changes on wikimedia to finish them there and after I took them off but you did not wait until the right time :'( Lollo23age (talk) 15:55, 29 December 2017 (UTC)
- Where are you going to use the material? -- Tegel (Talk) 15:00, 29 December 2017 (UTC)
The information was considered off-topic for Swedish Wikipedia and was deleted. You used your sandbox as a web hosting service. If your only intention is to add the information there again you will probably be blocked, so me lifting the IP-block will not have any change on your ability to edit. -- Tegel (Talk) 12:44, 30 December 2017 (UTC)
I thought about what you said about my changes, I was disappointed by the many changes I made, I'm sorry, but the last change I made in wikipedia in Swedish before you delete the whole page of the my timeline of musical groups (that almost all were true) I absolutely need, because I do not remember how I did them and then because the same last change I had made I decided to save it on my notebook, ok; you could tell the 4 users administrators of Swedish Wikipedia (Yger, Riggwelter, Reddarn, Kitayama) that I have deleted the page of the changes of the timelines in my old IP-address 188.8.131.52 precisely in wikipedia in Swedish; you could let him know and then tell me what they told you, it's very important and then save it on my notebook, ok :) Lollo23age (talk) 10:56, 06 January 2018 (UTC)
- I have read your comments and I have nothing to add to the discussion. -- Tegel (Talk) 12:50, 6 January 2018 (UTC)
- But i'm very sad for my errors, i'm sorry :'( help me please, my idea is very good :'( yes Lollo23age (talk) 23:28, 06 January 2018 (UTC)
- You don't help me? :'( i'm very very sad :'( Lollo23age (talk) 23:33, 06 January 2018 (UTC)
- you are a Swedish Wikipedia administrator and you should help me instead because you are the only one I can trust :'( knowing that you are an administrator you would succeed very well (because you know how to do it if you are Wikipedia administrator) to recover the last modification that I had done I, please :'( Lollo23age (talk) 18:11, 08 January 2018 (UTC)
Blocked For "Maligning A Bot" and "Disruptive Editing" "Using the Talk Page as a Forum" and "Inappropriate Discussion"
Based on my understanding of the rules which I read throughly EvergreenFir, the woman who blocked is making up rules because she didn't like what I wrote and the sources I quoted.
The article was about fat acceptance and fat feminism. EvergreenFir, claims to be a womens studies professor. Apparently, my quoting a critic of fat acceptance and fat feminism upset her and it seems to have upset you as well. That said, will you answer the following questions?
1. Precisely what is a a bot and how can one malign it?
2. Based on my understanding of the guidelines and based on the fact that I only made one edit and no reverts what was it about my edit that was disruptive?
3. A forum is a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged. Is that not the purpose of the talk page?
4. It seems to me, other erudite folks in the language arts and constitutional experts that "Inappropriate Discussion" is a vague and subjective term designed to create a false justification for banning unpopular speech. Why are they wrong? 5. Banned Links: Without explanation or justification links to Bigger Fatter Blog and NAAFA, a parody site were banned. It is interesting that ABC News and Barstool Sports quotes Bigger Fatter Blog If ABC News, an information organization that hires the best and the brightest deems Bigger Fatter Blog a credible source what gives wikipedia, an organization that relies on anonymous editors with questionable skill and motives the temerity to question the validity of Bigger Fatter Blog and its owner Fat Bastardo? Somebody made that decision. Can you tell me who or why? This was my first edit and based on what I have read over the past few days about the decline of Wikepedia and its mass exodus of qualified editors I am beginning to get a clearer picture of how things work now at Wikipedia. I came here in good faith and ended up getting disrespected and lied about.
Is this an appropriate way to treat a person with whom you don't agree?
Is this an appropriate way to build a community?
Is this appropriate stewardship of Wikipedia?
I am asking that my edit and links be restored and that the block is lifted. If you are unwilling to do this simple and correct action would you explain why?
- Hi. It seems like you have some issues with contributions at the English-speaking Wikipedia. That is something that I can't do anything about. You have to bring that up locally. Stewards can't overrule local community as per policy. On the other hand I can't see that your account is blocked on any wiki. -- Tegel (Talk) 11:42, 30 December 2017 (UTC)
Hi, it appears that you have blocked me by mistake. Please, correct this.
When I attempted to edit a page, I found this:
"Your IP address has been blocked on all wikis.
The block was made by Tegel (meta.wikimedia.org). The reason given is Open proxy.
- Start of block: 19:43, 1 January 2018
- Expiry of block: 19:43, 1 January 2019"