|Welcome to my talk page!
Read through the following text BEFORE you write your comments:
Have you read all the text above?? OK, then you can continue.
|Start a new discussion.|
|There is archives for this page. Don't edit the archive, start a new discussion thread instead.|
I see you removed my block. I can now edit. 2603:8000:EA43:F8F5:DCA:DB01:7CCB:D996 18:20, 31 January 2021 (UTC)
- The block was not removed, it expired. But it can be reinstated again, if that is what you are asking about. -- Tegel (Talk) 21:51, 31 January 2021 (UTC)
Needed assistance at no.wikibooks
Hi Tegel! I'm doing some temporary administrative work at the norwegian wikibooks. I have asked for help over at Steward requests/Miscellaneous#Update global bot policy template. I need help to implement the global bot policy by updating the Template:Bot policy. I have allready added no.wikibooks to the list Bot policy/Implementation#Where it is policy. There was one response, but he doesn't seem to understand my request. Can you please help? Possibly you could tell me if somethings missing in my request, or if it is misplaced -- Abuluntu ( talk) 15:20, 9 February 2021 (UTC)
- Hi. I see that you got feedback on your request at Steward requests/Miscellaneous, so lets keep the discussion over there. -- Tegel (Talk) 17:34, 9 February 2021 (UTC)
What do you need to become admin on meta? I would like to fight LTA's and vandals (as I do in enwiki and request global locks here). Am I likely to have a successful RFA, and if not, what do I need? Steve M (talk) 02:45, 16 February 2021 (UTC)
- Hi. Check out Meta:Administrators and Meta:Requests for adminship and you will see what is expected of a Meta Admin. Compared with an admin on, for example Wikipedia, there is some additional rights that require some experience with cross-wiki issues. Report vandals at Steward requests/Global can anybody do, as you are already doing, but dealing with them and globally lock them is a job for the Stewards and not for Meta Admins. It's difficult to predict if you would have a successful RFA, but with edits on nine wikis and with only four of the wikis where the edit count is above 10 it might be tough to be elected. I thing that you would have a better chance if you where an admin on a content wiki such as Wikipedia first. -- Tegel (Talk) 18:06, 16 February 2021 (UTC)
I want to vanish from the wiki and have a clean start on a new account.
After all the stress I am getting with this account I would like to have a fresh start... 1. I get indef blocked for unfair reasons 2. I get accused of being a flipping sockpuppet...
- Hi. Vanish and an clean start is two different thing. So you are blocked on Wikipedia in English, but instead of solving the block you go ahead an create a new account to circumvent the block? How do you think that will work out? A clean start often mean that you stay away from all edit for 6-12 month, not create a new account two days after you got blocked. Then the local community "might" allow you to return with a new account. -- Tegel (Talk) 16:50, 26 February 2021 (UTC)
- But now you admit socking with at least one other account, so the question is what the local community on Wikipedia in English will thing about that when they find out. -- Tegel (Talk) 16:55, 26 February 2021 (UTC)
- EpicOmegy was the first (asked for it to be blocked when this acc got blocked) (EpicOmegy was not in the sockpuppet report for some reason. This account was second, (used to be called OmegySock) I used public Wifi more then secure wifi so I stopped using EpicOmegy.
Why did you delete my user page?
Hello Tegel, I have just went on the Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month/Participants page and noticed that you have deleted my user page link. I can't understand the reason you have done this, and nor do I understand the reason given by yourself for doing so. It is simply just my user page on there, and it was created under the correct name. I feel this may be a mistake, however if it is not, can you tell me what I have to do to rectify this? Kind regards Luke780 (talk) 16:27, 6 March 2021 (UTC)
- Hi. Your user page is located at User:Luke780. The other page that you created became a normal page and not a user page, so that is why it was deleted. -- Tegel (Talk) 16:30, 6 March 2021 (UTC)
If you select "Thailand" in ZenNet VPN once you created and logged to a dummy trial account there, you'll end up on that range. Besides that there's an unconfirmed rumor going around that the Myanmar junta might start a big editing operation in attempt to sway opinion undeservedly into their favor, which I think would include some of those proxies that would help them hide better.
Stop the samlaptop spam from ip
Please help me tegel 184.108.40.206 14:16, 21 March 2021 (UTC)