|Welcome to my talk page!
Read through the following text BEFORE you write your comments:
Have you read all the text above?? OK, then you can continue.
|Start a new discussion.|
|There is archives for this page. Don't edit the archive, start a new discussion thread instead.|
Hi @Tegel, I hope you're doing well. I would like to request patroller rights to help and revert obvious vandalism. I have read the meta:Patrollers and meta:Rollback and am familiar with these tools. Additionally, I have patroller rights on other projects. Thank you for your consideration. C1K98V (💬 ✒️ 📂) 13:37, 16 September 2023 (UTC)
- Hi. Thanks for your support to the projects. I can't see from your content history a current need for the extra tools. -- Tegel (Talk) 16:26, 20 September 2023 (UTC)
- Hi. I can't see that you are blocked on any wiki. Could it be that I blocked an IP-address that you currently use? -- Tegel (Talk) 18:54, 22 September 2023 (UTC)
Please block and Lock
Please Lock the account and block the IP https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:AbuseLog/2215733 𝐖𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐁𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 👤💬 06:54, 23 September 2023 (UTC)
Hello. I'm Kingwarnen, yet again cause my main account got globally locked. I know you're busy and all but I need your help. You see, some guy named "Elcobbola" keeps blocking me as a long-term abuser and I need him to stop the "LTA 257" madness. Tell him I'm sorry for all the ruckus I caused 2 years ago as being mistaken as a Jermboy27 sockpuppet and I promise myself not to upload fake sign anymore. OK? Kingwarnen999 (talk) 01:11, 3 October 2023 (UTC)
- As long as you create new account instead of solving the issue with your original account, all new accounts will be blocked as well. Creating new accounts is not the solution to the problem. -- Tegel (Talk) 09:29, 3 October 2023 (UTC)
- Then how am I going to convince Elcobbola that I'm not a bad guy trying to abuse road sign articles and stop that "LTA 257" madness? I apologized clearly to the entire Wikipedia community on the English Wikipedia, but they wouldn't listen to my request. Kingwarnen999 (talk) 15:45, 3 October 2023 (UTC)
- I tried appealing the block, but got this error that reads: "It has been detected that you or someone else may be trying to spam our system with appeals. Please wait until your previous appeal is closed, or if it is already closed, please try again about 2 days later. If you are applying for an unblock of an IP address, this could mean that an appeal has already been submitted for your IP. In this case, please try again later or contact us to help clarify the issue." Kingwarnen999 (talk) 15:54, 3 October 2023 (UTC)
- Have you made multiple attempts to appeal your block through UTRS? In that case you have to wait. There is nothing around that. -- Tegel (Talk) 15:56, 3 October 2023 (UTC)
- If you tried multiple times and they didn't unblock your account then you have your answer there. You are blocked and for some reason they don't want to revert the block. There is nothing that we can do from this wiki. The only thing I can do is to place a global lock on your account for circumventing previous locks. -- Tegel (Talk) 16:06, 3 October 2023 (UTC)
Allturtles.com Page deletion
Just trying to understand what the issue was with the deletion of a page about the business allturtles.com. Was there a structure issue? Information missing? something else? Thank you Allturtles (talk) 17:47, 5 November 2023 (UTC)
- Hi. As you can see on your talk page the page was marked as being advertising/promotional material and after that deleted with the same motivation. This is not the place where you promote your company. -- Tegel (Talk) 17:58, 5 November 2023 (UTC)
- How would I have a page then? All Turtles (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Turtles) for example has a page and my goal is to demonstrate a clear differentiation between the two companies.
- I see references to articles and references to a biography there for someone. I can of course create my own biography and demonstrate references to have the same style of page. Would this be permitted? Allturtles (talk) 18:27, 5 November 2023 (UTC)
- You are comparing with an article on Wikipedia about a company that meet their notability criteria. This is not Wikipedia and your user page is not a place to promote your company. The user page is a place where you can describe yourself as a contributor. Anything else is considered off-topic and will be removed. -- Tegel (Talk) 18:33, 5 November 2023 (UTC)
Block a user
- I can't find a user by that name. -- Tegel (Talk) 19:53, 26 November 2023 (UTC)