|Welcome to my talk page!
Read through the following text BEFORE you write your comments:
Have you read all the text above?? OK, then you can continue.
|Start a new discussion.|
|There is archives for this page. Don't edit the archive, start a new discussion thread instead.|
Threats via IP
Same message that I send to ~riley I send to You, since You both were on the action on the same page (removing vandalism, protecting). This IP maniac  has a fixation on hr.wiki since August 2019. Early this night he was on hr.wiki from the other IP. . He appears regularly, every day. He focuses on the users that remove his vandalisms and the users that are in the correspondence with the targeted user; e.g. I write You something here, then he makes such aggressive edits. He spreads (or at least he tries to, by random guessing) personal information in the threats. Kubura (talk) 00:54, 18 January 2020 (UTC)
|The Editor's Barnstar|
|Dear my beloved user Tegel, I would like to say a huge thanks for you and your family for your great work on anti-vandalism and LTAs.|
126.96.36.199 23:57, 9 May 2020 (UTC)
I herebye promise, I have nothing to do, what so ever, with this fake account Dan KoehI, which was setup by someone else. During 18 years on Wikipedia, I never told a lie, or tried to do something against the rules. Dan Koehl (talk) 03:58, 26 May 2020 (UTC)
- Nej, jag vet att det inte var du. Det är en återkommande valdal som skapar den typen av konton så du är inte den enda som blivit drabbad. Det var därför som jag märke upp den med "förvillarkonto" och inte som "marionett". -- Tegel (Talk) 06:43, 26 May 2020 (UTC)
- The motivation was "Cross-wiki abuse" and not related to long-term abuse. I can change the motivation to "cross-wiki spam" if you want. -- Tegel (Talk) 11:10, 27 May 2020 (UTC)
Hi a curiosity why on es.wikiversity you didn't delete the page directly?
If I'm not mistaken, the local admin has been inactive for over a month. This is not one of the cases where you can delete as global sysop action?
I'm writing to you because the ip has continued to create other pages that need to be deleted and I reported them on GSR but I had the doubt that I wasn't considering something when I saw your edit. Thanks --Samuele2002 (Talk!) 01:43, 7 June 2020 (UTC)
Hi Tegel. Most of the IPs in 188.8.131.52/24 and 184.108.40.206/24 range used by MariaJaydHicky. 220.127.116.11 posts User_talk:DrKay about the previous issue. Sorry for my blocked IP on English Wikipedia (18.104.22.168/22) because I noticed that I cannot edit in 1 week. So I post in Meta wiki talk page. 22.214.171.124 15:33, 14 June 2020 (UTC)
- Yes, but this is not Wikipedia. There is items that is considered spam and off-topic for this wiki and they are deleted. -- Tegel (Talk) 07:58, 18 June 2020 (UTC)
Why did you delete my user page
I want people to know this is a Massapequa, NY IP. 2600:387:5:805:0:0:0:88 15:50, 20 June 2020 (UTC)
- Yes, don't freed the troll. You seems to be quite active for such a new account. Did you have an account before this one? -- Tegel (Talk) 21:59, 20 June 2020 (UTC)
Hello, on one of the private test wikis (where I'm a bureaucrat) user has created account with nick "Tegel". He claimed, that he is a steward on Wikimedia. If that were really You, just confirm it, please. If not, I have to block that account for impersonating. Thank You in advance, Neonek12 (talk) 09:09, 23 June 2020 (UTC)
- No problem. It just looked like you added a two year old copy of the page. -- Tegel (Talk) 21:57, 7 July 2020 (UTC)
Hi - deleting my entry
Hello, why did you delete my entry ?
- Because it was promotional material. That is not the purpose of this wiki or any other wiki run by the Wikimedia Foundation. -- Tegel (Talk) 21:05, 22 July 2020 (UTC)
ciao Sono Gaetano Minale il giorno 16 Luglio 2020 mi hai eliminato la pagina che avevo con notizie di Wikimedia Meta-Wiki , posso sapere i motivo . Grazie
- The comment was signed with a different account name that doesn't exist any more. The user should sign with the current user name. -- Tegel (Talk) 13:38, 13 August 2020 (UTC)
Hi Tegel. Would you mind to protect my user talk due to persistent vandalism, for about a month? I don't have many activities here in Meta, so probably no one need to contact me here. Probably, you would be able also to block the vandal account. Regards. Medelam (talk) 09:23, 26 August 2020 (UTC)
Can you please protect my talk page?
I see you've recently deleted my talk page for vandalism, but you might have noticed that this wasn't the first time it was vandalized by an IP attacker. If memory serves me right, this was the fifth time someone had to delete my talk page. Can you please protect it so that IP addresses can't edit it? User:Imjustthere 19:22, 10 September 2020 (UTC)
- From what I can see it has only been deleted once and that was today. If it has been deleted in the past it must have been on a different wiki. -- Tegel (Talk) 19:27, 10 September 2020 (UTC)
- It was actually deleted in the past while I was using my old username, Imjusttherediting. Plus, it was recently deleted again. User:Imjustthere 10:33, 12 September 2020 (UTC)