- 1 voy:Wikivoyage:Script_nominations
- 2 Bot status in ko.wikiversity
- 3 Request to add Arabic and Egyptian Arabic to Wikimedia Egypt
- 4 Global CSS/JS migration
- 5 Global renamer right
- 6 MS Wiki
- 7 Global user page migration
- 8 Notice of removal of global bot status from one or various accounts of yours
- 9 Global bot
- 10 ترجمة دليل مرحبا بكم في ويكيبيديا نسخة 2013
- 11 No renaming between November 20 and November 27
- 12 Odebranie flagi bota/Bot flag removal (pl.wiki)
WV policy is that bots should be discussed there before being run & I do not see discussion for yours. Perhaps you should start one? voy:User:Pashley —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 19:17, 15 December 2013 (UTC)
- Hello. I'm not going to run my bot in the near future, I just created it's userpage. But I will discuss any task I would like to do, If there was need to run it in the future. Regards.--Avocato (talk) 19:56, 15 December 2013 (UTC)
Bot status in ko.wikiversity
Request to add Arabic and Egyptian Arabic to Wikimedia Egypt
I found that the page Wikimedia Egypt only has English. Are you interested in adding Arabic and Egyptian Arabic translations of the English text on the page?
Global CSS/JS migration
Hello Avocato. You have a global.js page which contains your global scripts for all wikis. Since August 19th, your global.js and global.css pages are loaded automatically on all wikis (see announcement). Since you already load them yourself on some wikis, you may experience script errors or issues like tools being added twice. I can fix that for you by merging your local scripts and styles into your global pages, and deleting the local pages with synchbot. Do you want me to do that? —Pathoschild 18:01, 20 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hi again! Feel free to add a Synchbot request or leave a message if you want me to do this; for now I'll strike you off the list. :) —Pathoschild 21:12, 21 June 2015 (UTC)
Global renamer right
Pundit has closed your nomination for global renamer right as successful, and applied that right. Please subscribe to mail:global-renamers and send me an email so I can add you on that mailing list. You also might wish to check out the irc channel #wikimedia-rename. Good luck. Trijnsteltalk 10:52, 1 October 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry, I don't understand you.--Avocato (talk) 14:22, 1 October 2014 (UTC)
Global user page migration
Hello Avocato. I deleted your local user pages on all wikis as you requested via Synchbot, and your global user page is already active. You can see the deletion log on your archive page. :) —Pathoschild 00:58, 09 November 2015 (UTC)
Notice of removal of global bot status from one or various accounts of yours
Hello PAGENAME}}. You are being contacted as owner of one or more accounts flagged with global bot status. This is to inform you that pursuant §1.1.4 of the global bot policy as amended by this RFC one or various of the global bots which you operate are inactive in the terms laid out by the global bot policy. As such, global bot status from those account(s) have been removed. This message is being left on Meta-Wiki and on your homewiki. We thank you for your work as global bot operator. If you have any questions or concerns, you can raise them at the Stewards' Noticeboard on Meta-Wiki. Best regards. —MarcoAurelio ~~~
— This message has been automatically delivered by on behalf of MarcoAurelio.
- This message is being left on your talk page at Meta-Wiki and those of your home wiki(s). Sorry for the duplicates.
Dear global bot operator: Some days ago you received a message in which you were informed that one or various accounts you hold lost a global bot flag because of inactivity. Due to a mistake, messages informing about this were not sent before removal took place as policy mandates. As such, if you think your bot will be active again on global bot duties, you can request the restoration of the global bot flag on the stewards' noticeboard at Meta-Wiki within the next two (2) weeks after this message has been posted. Please note that this removal was purely procedural based on inactivity. If you have any questions, you can reach me on my talk page at Meta-Wiki. Please accept my apologies in advance for this. Best regards. -- MediaWiki message delivery (talk) on behalf of MarcoAurelio at 18:11, 2 February 2016 (UTC)
ترجمة دليل مرحبا بكم في ويكيبيديا نسخة 2013
لقد انتهيت مؤخرا من ترجمة دليل مرحبا بكم في ويكيبيديا نسخة 2013 والتي أضفتها على موقع التواصل. أرجو منك الاطلاع على النص وإضافة ما تريد تعديله إلى صفحة النقاش كي يمكن مناقشة التعديل مع الآخرين قبل اضافته. لو كانت لديك القدرة على ذلك، يمكنك المساهمة عن طريق تحرير صور باللغة العربية لتحل محل الصور باللغة الإنجليزية المبينة في الصفحة كي تضاف في النهاية إلى المنشور الختامي. هذا هو رابط الصفحة باللغة العربية https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Welcome_to_Wikipedia_(Bookshelf)/2013_edition/text/ar.
No renaming between November 20 and November 27
You’re getting this because you’re a steward or global renamer. The Community Tech team are working on cross-wiki watchlists. We need to add a couple of fields to the localuser table in centralauth database. In order to be able to do this, we’d need to run a script that will get in the way of renaming users. Our apologies – we realize this is getting in the way of your work.
(UTC means that if you live in the Americas, it will be on the evening or afternoon of November 19 when the script starts running, and if you live in Oceania or eastern Asia, it can be closer midday on November 27 before we can be sure the script is no longer running.)
Odebranie flagi bota/Bot flag removal (pl.wiki)
- W związku z brakiem aktywności przez ostatnie 12 miesięcy zgodnie z regulaminem flaga bota została odebrana. Jeśli nadal chcesz z niej korzystać możesz ponownie zgłosić prośbe o uprawnienia tu: Wikipedia:Boty/Zgłoszenia --masti <talk> 21:23, 15 February 2017 (UTC)
- According to pl.wiki policy pl:Wikipedia:Boty#Bot_flag_removal your botflag has been removed due to inactivity during last 12 months. If you still want to use a bot on pl.wiki please reapply here: pl:Wikipedia:Boty/Zgłoszenia --masti <talk> 21:23, 15 February 2017 (UTC)