Gracias, Ivan, por tus comentarios. Casualmente eso es a lo que yo m dedico primordialmente en Wikipedia: a verificar las referencias. ¡Ni te imaginas la cantidad de fuentes inventadas o tergiversadas que me he encontrado a lo largo de estos años! Un millón de gracias por tus aportes. Ya lo he agregado. --Jaluj (talk) 07:29, 2 September 2016 (UTC)
Thank you for participating in Wiki Loves the Olympics
|Thank you very much for participating in the writing challenge Wiki Loves the Olympics. More than 1000 articles were created and improved about the Olympic and Paralympic Games.|
Please support the Affiliate-selected Board seats process
Hello. You are receiving this message because you are an esteemed Wikimedian translator. The movement needs you! The Nominations phase for the ongoing selection process of two Board members is almost over, so this is probably the last call for translations.
The profiles of the current candidates are the ones that need your attention now. Yes, this may be a slightly different topic than the ones you are used to work on, but this is the final stretch and this process needs all the help it can get.
While there are four languages that are especially relevant for multiple affiliates, Arabic, French, Russian, and Spanish, help for Chinese, Ukrainian, Bengali, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Polish, Farsi, German, Cantonese, Finnish, Hindi, Thai, Dutch, and Greek is also welcome. If you can't help: please see if you know anyone in your circle who could, and spread the word.
Thank you! Elitre (WMF) and Facilitators of ASBS 2019, 09:46, 29 April 2019 (UTC)
The second anniversary of Wikispore Day, observed on July 28, 2020, marks twenty-four months from the conceptual sprouting of the Wikispore idea from the Strategy Wiknic in NYC, which was held on July 14, 2019.
You are invited to participate in a virtual unconference for this year!
Wednesday July 28:
- Main Unconference (more details at wikispore:Wikispore Day)
- Social Hour
Since Wikispore is probably the only Wikimedia project to be born at a picnic, you are encouraged to participate from a socially-distanced green space outdooors if possible.
- Register on Eventbrite
- Google Meet link: https://meet.google.com/vsg-mxiw-hij --Pharos (talk) 18:39, 26 July 2021 (UTC)
Wikisporadic Newsletter: August 2021
Wikisporadic, an Occasional Newsletter for our Germinating Community.
- The Wikipore Day Unconference was held in July, with about 20 participants - see etherpad. A suggested path forward is the "movement tactic" of regular collaborations, like a Spore of the Month or a Feature of the Fortnight.
- Some newer proposed projects at Wikispore: STARDIT (using mw:Extension:Cargo), Works Spore, WikiCite. (Comment on their talk pages!)
- On Saturday August 14, there will be a Wikimania lightning talk on Wikispore and Innovating Free Knowledge at , followed a few minutes later by an unconference group session for Wikimedians Innovating New Genres.
(You can subscribe/unsubscribe from future notifications for the Wikisporadic Newsletter by adding or removing your name from this list.)
Feedback on any of these items is welcomed at your friendly Wikispore Greenhouse!
--Pharos 19:48, 11 August 2021 (UTC)
Wikimedia Sound Logo project
|Wikimedia Sound Logo project|
Hello, the Wikimedia sound logo project is in an early development phase -- this stage is for asking all kinds of questions, developing and fielding ideas, finding themes and shaping the direction of the project. Here is a link to the meta page for the project: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Communications/Sound_Logo
Your input is welcome. Thank you.