Wikimedia CEE Online Meeting 2020/Programme/Submissions/Wiki Loves Dubbing
- Title of the submission
Wiki Loves Dubbing
- Type of submission (lightning talk, discussion, panel, workshop)
- Author(s) of the submission
- Track (COVID-19, Basic capacity development, Advanced capacity development)
Advanced capacity development
- Abstract (up to 100 words)
In this session I'll explain how Wiki Loves Dubbing project was born, the ideas that lay in the background and how it was implemented, developing some ideas that have been briefly explained in this Diff post
- How will this session be beneficial for the communities in the region of Central and Eastern Europe?
My experience is similar, but expanded, to that explained last year in Belgrade on the Radio to illustrate Wikipedia session. It will be an example and an oportunity to get ideas about implementation of multimedia content into Wikiprojects.
- Do you plan to pre-record a video with a presentation?
Not a video, pre-recorded audio will be used, problably integrated into the presentation.
- Special requirements
- Slides or further information
- Lessons to learn from «Wiki Loves Dubbing» Diff post
- Wikipedia resurrects ‘Dragon Ball’ and ‘Shin Chan’ with the original dubbers auto-translated from original Catalan news.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).