Wikimedia Community User Group Georgia/ASBS2019 Endorsement Decision
This year (2019) there are elections to the Board of Trustees of the Wikimedia Foundation (WMF), where two members will be elected. All affiliations of the WMF (chapters, user groups, thematic groups) will actively participate in this process.
In the process of nominating candidates for Board of Wikimedia, Wikimedia Foundation affiliates should optionally provide endorsement to nominated candidates. On this page, a final decision is given on the Wikimedia UG Georgia on the support of a particular candidate, the information of which is given below.
- Reda Kerbouche
At the official media meeting (via Skype) Board of the Wikimedia UG Georgia on 18 April 2019, the Board Members unanimously decided:
- To endorse the candidacy of a Member of the Wikimedia Algeria Reda Kerbouche in the election of the Board of Trustees of the Wikimedia Foundation (WMF), for his next merits:
- For the contribution he makes to the development of the Wikimedia movement in Algeria, which contributes to the development of the entire movement.
- For the development of Wikimedia projects in different languages.
- For attracting new users to Wikimedia projects, through the development of online platforms such as MOOC.
- For his personal skills and for a personality that is sociable and friendly.
The decision is unanimous and final. The decision is confirmed by the signatures of the Board Members Wikimedia UG Georgia, below.
Signature of Board Members
- Board Members signed below confirm the decision above.
- Mikheil Chabukashvili (MIKHEIL) –--Mikheil Talk 19:24, 18 April 2019 (UTC)
- Jaba Labadze (Jaba1977) – Jaba1977 (talk) 16:28, 18 April 2019 (UTC)
- David Asriashvili (David1010) – David1010 (talk) 13:40, 18 April 2019 (UTC)
- Mehman Ibragimov (Mehman97) – Mehman 97 19:30, 18 April 2019 (UTC)
- Mikheil Chkhikhvadze (Surprizi) – Surprizi (talk) 15:52, 18 April 2019 (UTC)