Are you interested in running a Wiki Loves Monuments session in your country, but do you have some specific circumstances you would like to discuss (problems or opportunities)? Share in the experience of some people who organized Wiki Loves Monuments in 2011 in their country and lets get together and discuss it during the 2012 chapters meeting!
Because the program is not known in detail yet it is probably best not to set a time/day yet. But you can indicate your interest for such a mini-meeting during the regular program on this page. Once the program is finalized, we can then agree when to meet. The idea is to have small scale, country focused meetings with people who are interested in that. In such meetings we can shortly brainstorm about the specific situation of your country and problems you're facing. There will be a dedicated general introduction session in the schedule on Saturday where we can discuss more general issues which are relevant for many countries, too.
Yeah, sounds good!
I would like to make an schedule a get-together with WLM international coordinators:
- Lusitana (talk) 16:01, 5 March 2012 (UTC) Sure, even though we do not know if we will participate this year, i can share how it went last year for Portugal. - Portugal
- naveenpf (talk) 18:47, 5 March 2012 (UTC) New to WLM - India
- --Millars (talk) 21:29, 5 March 2012 (UTC) - Spain
- Pharos (talk) 13:11, 12 March 2012 (UTC) - USA
- --Prolineserver (talk) 16:48, 12 March 2012 (UTC) - Sweden
- --Gomà (talk) 13:45, 21 March 2012 (UTC) - Spain / Catalonia
- --Kippelboy (talk) 04:35, 23 March 2012 (UTC) - Spain / Catalonia
- if it's not during the regular program (e.g. in the evening), I can come. Aude (talk) 04:49, 23 March 2012 (UTC) - USA
- --Ashina (talk) 09:49, 26 March 2012 (UTC) - Kazakhstan
- --Limojoe (talk) 12:53, 27 March 2012 (UTC) - Czech Republic
Phil Chang, Wikimedia Foundation, to discuss working together on mobile photo uploads - WMF, general- not there
Scheduling: I suggest to group together the different countries, so that means 8 appointments (I added for my own convenience the countries to the names). We'll try to schedule these after the WLM presentation on Saturday, and on Sunday morning. Effeietsanders (talk) 12:59, 27 March 2012 (UTC)
Please add your name to your favorite slot. First takes, first gets.
- Saturday lunch
- Saturday, 16:45h - 17:15
- Saturday, 17:15 - 17:45 a)
- Saturday, 17:15 - 17:45 b)
- Sunday 09:00 - 09:30
- Sunday 10:30 - 11:00 a)
- Sunday 10:30 - 11:00 b)
- Sunday 11:15 - 11:45
- Sunday lunch