- Because of licensing problem, I placed intentionally extension namespace. "Help" namespace in MediaWiki.org is public domain, but Help namespace in meta is FDL. So I placed in extension namespace.--Kwj2772 (論) 07:30, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
- Sure. But the naming is very counter-intuitive, and it would be difficult to locate. Since the /sl subpage is reserved for the technical specification, mw:extension:parserFunctions/Pomoč would be more natural. Hillgentleman 10:42, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
- It is terrible translation. but I don't have much time to retranslate. Sorry.--Kwj2772 (論) 13:48, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
Thank you --Molinumdeventum. 23:50, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
Board elections/Results 
Hey Kwj2772, you translated Board elections/2009/Results/ko but there was a small change in the source. The page should now read "The winners are X, X, and X" instead of "The winner is X". Would you mind making that tiny change? Thanks for translating! Cbrown1023 talk 18:01, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
Translation reverts 
- I don't agree. Discouraging people from donating because of bad translation quality is also vandalism. Korean community is suffering cross-wiki bad translations. We are busy. There is not so much time to cope with them. Regards. Kwj2772 (msg) 15:17, 31 October 2009 (UTC)
- No translations will be published without being proofread first, so there is nothing to worry about discouraging people from donating. However, just reverting someone's work doesn't help improve it and is very against the "wiki way". If you don't like the translations, would you help find someone to fix them up since you're too busy to do it yourself? Cbrown1023 talk 15:25, 31 October 2009 (UTC)
Wiki Commons issue 
hello. i see you are an admin. can you please rename http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:ScummVM_0.13.0.png to File:ScummVM_1.0.0.png. The new version just came out, and it would be appropriate
Translation to be checked 
The previous vote for the logo for the Wiktionary resulted in the tiled logo on 2006-11-01T23:10:19. The English version of "the tiled logo" is below, on the right. co, el, et, fa, fr, it, ko, li, lt, ms, nl, oc, scn, simple, sq, sv, tr, uk, vi, wo, yi, and zh still use "the tiled logo". kl will use "the tiled logo". Some users of English Wiktionary disliked "the tiled logo" on 2009-03-26T00:29:40, so they created the new vote.
- Done Best regards. Kwj2772 (msg) 06:20, 4 January 2010 (UTC)
jawiki blocking 
Hi, thanks for your voice on my temp flag request, I think I've already given my explanation the information you would have liked on my former request for stewardship briefly. But I'd summary it for your convenience: I have a friend and Wikipedian and have usually called her name in real life. She prefers to be addressed with her username on wiki, and I normally took care of that, but forgot once. I apologized her for my mistake, she was okay with that and we are friends, so it's over in my opinion but some people made a drama from it.
So for more detailed one, please give a look to my former request for stewardship. Thanks. --Aphaia 20:36, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
- Aha, Thanks for your kind explanation! – Kwj2772 (msg) 13:57, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
이번 일로 부딛히게 된 것이 유감스럽습니다. 원래 위키백과 사랑방에 쓰려고 했는데 차단되어 있어 여기에 씁니다.
다른 분들이 제가 한국어 위키백과에서 다중계정을 악용했다는 이유로 발언권이 없는 것인 양 하셔서 다소 과격하게 말한 것은 사과드립니다. 저는 어쨌든 관찰자일 뿐이죠. 그런상황에서 여러분들이 제가 다중계정을 어뷰즈했다며 하는 것은 부적절하다고 생각합니다.
저는 실제로 파울로 님이 광역 차단을 당할 일은 아니라고 생각합니다. 애초에 다른 사용자가 번역을 안하는 것보다는 누군가 번역하는게 낫죠. 굳이 차단을 해야할 일은 아닙니다. 그리고 효리씨의 편집을 되돌린것은 왜 잘못인지 모르겠습니다. 애초에 위키백과의 본인에 대한 차단을 메타에서 이의를 제기한 것이 이유없이 닫혀서 되돌린 것일 뿐입니다.
Re: this request, why can't Korean use breaks? All of our CentralNotices require three separate lines or the banners look bad. :-( Did you want the notice to be line-breaked in other places? Cbrown1023 talk 00:40, 18 December 2010 (UTC)
- It is possible to break as follow: '위키백과 창립자 지미 웨일즈의
읽어주세요.' – Kwj2772 (msg) 13:17, 18 December 2010 (UTC)