- Messages till August 11, 2014]
- 1 That rollback...
- 2 Letter petitioning WMF to reverse recent decitions
- 3 Licenze
- 4 Invitation to the CentralNotice-admins list
- 5 Blocked
- 6 I don't know why I'm blocked
- 7 Uhm...
- 8 Your account will be renamed
- 9 Updated scripts
- 10 Protection rationales
- 11 Traduzioni
- 12 re: Traduzioni
- 13 why
- 14 zahidjalaly is blocked globaly
- 15 Please fill out our Inspire campaign survey
- 16 and admin blocked an admin against all wiki norms
- 17 You have blocked me...
- 18 bot requests
- 19 Found the junk user.
- 20 Removal of rights without notification
- 21 Thy block
- 22 There is no question of blocking
- 23 Re: Traduzioni 
- 24 Hi
Letter petitioning WMF to reverse recent decitions
The Wikimedia Foundation recently created a new feature, "superprotect" status. The purpose is to prevent pages from being edited by elected administrators -- but permitting WMF staff to edit them. It has been put to use in only one case: to protect the deployment of the Media Viewer software on German Wikipedia, in defiance of a clear decision of that community to disable the feature by default, unless users decide to enable it.
If you oppose these actions, please add your name to this letter. If you know non-Wikimedians who support our vision for the free sharing of knowledge, and would like to add their names to the list, please ask them to sign an identical version of the letter on change.org.
Ciao Vito, mi è venuto un dubbio sulle licenze, e forse puoi chiarirmelo. Wikivoyage (come penso tutti gli altri wiki-progetti) ha la licenza CC BY-SA 3.0. Ora, se una fonte ha la licenza CC BY-NC-SA 3.0, è corretto il suo utilizzo?
Mi spiego meglio. Chiaramente i wiki-progetti sono "NC", ma dichiariamo che le informazioni contenute sono "C".
Invitation to the CentralNotice-admins list
Hi! This bulk email is to let you know about a mailing list used to communicate bug reports and new features in CentralNotice, and to facilitate conversations between the admins. This message is being sent to you because you have the privileges to use the CentralNotice admin interface.
If you use CentralNotice to post or modify notices, please consider joining the list by visiting this page and subscribing yourself:
00:23, 30 October 2014 (UTC)
i'm blocked on your siten why ???
I don't know why I'm blocked
Hi Vituzzu, can you unblock me please, I don't know why I'm blocked. I've been blocked until 2017 because it said my IP was an open proxy but it is not. 18.104.22.168 06:09, 17 February 2015 (UTC)
- Ti sei scordato dove stanno i backlog? :D O anche OTRS... :/ --Elitre (WPS) (talk) 11:50, 1 March 2015 (UTC)
Your account will be renamed
04:14, 18 March 2015 (UTC)
Hi Vituzzu. I edited your common.js to update you to the latest version of StewardScript, which is compatible with the latest MediaWiki changes and resides on the Wikimedia Tool Labs for easier updates. Let me know if anything breaks. :) —Pathoschild 20:35, 22 March 2015 (UTC)
Ciao Vituzzu, prima di tutto grazie per l'apprezzamento! Quanto al lavoro sul fenomeno, mi impegno a fare qualcosa al più presto. Attualmente ho in corso la traduzione dal tedesco di una voce importante e molto lunga, quindi sono un po' in lotta col tempo, ma vedrò di organizzarmi.--Pebbles (talk) 09:31, 30 March 2015 (UTC)
Why my IP is blocked?
zahidjalaly is blocked globaly
dear Vituzzu, im an Admin from [pashto wiki]. one of my friend named: user:zahidjalaly is blobaly blocked by you. it says that his ip is open proxy!? his ip no is: 22.214.171.124. plz if you could help him.
Please fill out our Inspire campaign survey
Thank you for participating in the Wikimedia Inspire campaign during March 2015!
Please take our short survey and share your experience during the campaign.
and admin blocked an admin against all wiki norms
hi Vituzzu !
as an admin my IP is blocked by an irresponsible admin Mr Khangul just for the reason i have allowed and unblocked a user who is hard working, keen to develop, contribute in pashto wiki. see this for his countributions: Usman khan's contributions
plz have a look to his work. if you think that he (Usmankhan) deserved to be blocked by Khangul. and for restoring (Usmankhan) was that against the rule of wiki, or i have done something wrong for which Khangul (an admin like me) blocked me from wiki and deleted my pages where i have requested for bureaucrat.
plz take this matter serious and solve the prob which khangul create day by day to new users, and now for admins as well.
you will note that pashto wiki contribution is zero now a day due to khangul's behaviors with users.
note: my nomination page is also deleted by him. khangul deleted my nomination page for bureaucratship. its against wiki norms and laws.
You have blocked me...
Hi Vituzzu, I'm a regular editor, mostly in HE wikipedia, and today I discovered that You blocked my ip from editing in all wikis. I assume you did this by mistake. I don't use TOR or some other software, and I'm kindly ask you to check the issue and cancel the block. The message I've got: Open proxy: 126.96.36.199. My current Ip is: 188.8.131.52 Thanks. Elvenking89 (talk) 14:53, 18 April 2015 (UTC)
Found the junk user.
Removal of rights without notification
- Mr Vituzzu I don't understand your actions, that you blocked me as well. There was a complain of only 2 persons who were aligned against me. I don't know how you could blindly take such actions and not even considering a pre warning. I am also wondering since you dont speak Pashto language how will you understand what discussion was going on in Pashto wikipedia that led to this issue so long. If this is the way you are going to treat the volunteer users who wasted many years working for Pashto wikipedia without expecting anything in return then its a matter to get worried about. I don't know if mr. Jimmy Wales knows about your decisions and drastic actions.--Khangul (talk) 15:52, 21 April 2015 (UTC)
Greetings Vituzzu, I am a regular editor, mostly on commons, and today I discovered that thou blocked my ip from editing in all wikis. I assume thou did this by error. I don't use TOR or some other software, and I'm kindly asking thee to check the issue and annul the block. 184.108.40.206 09:52, 21 April 2015 (UTC)
There is no question of blocking
Mr Vituzzu I didnt say you blocked me but what i am complaining about is that you removed all the admins from their rights now now one can edit the first page of PASHTO WIKIPEDIA besides there are people spreading pornographic images that offend Pashto wikipedia users and it will defame that website. The user Seendgay and many others have tried to repeatedly provocate and either by pointing them that what they are doing is wrong they have repeatedly edited pages and used false language and false information. That again is one of the defamation and stigmatization that these users USMAN KHAN and Seendgay have been doing. Then after I warned them and blocked them from their editing rights they came up with these false accusations. You have to know Pashto to understand the discussions on their talk page and to know what has been going on before you decide to remove all the users from their rights. As previously mentioned there are people writing a sentence and advertising about their business, then others come and make up a website in facebook that exists for a short period of time and try to make it famous in wikipedia. Others use bad language and offensive actions either willingly or maybe they are crazy. I was preventing such stuff besides I was trying to build up Pashto wikipedia like the English one. But you took all the rights and now many comes and write about masterbation, vagina, penis. I dont oppose that they should not write it but at least one should consider a proper use of language like in scholarly way, there are terms that are used in books and that they are not considered vulgar and no one is offended by it.--Khangul (talk) 16:48, 21 April 2015 (UTC)
- Khangul! once again I am requesting you to discuss such issues locally on Pashto Wikipedia, these are local issues and now the community is making new policies (see: ps:Wikipedia:Policies). You will get nothing by propaganda and blaming others,So please stop wasting the time of respected users like Vituzzu,Billinghurst and others. If you have any objection you are welcomed to discuss it locally --UsmanKhan (talk) 21:07, 21 April 2015 (UTC)
- @ Vituzzu I didn't do any censorship and neither I was promoting censorship so you should come up with a proof when you claim something. Please prove it that I was censoring things. If someone comes and tells you that a dog bit you and torn away your ear from you, are you running after a dog or checking if it is true? I don't understand when you Admins and non-native Pashto speakers judge about a wiki that is you don't understand any of its discussion pages, then how do you judge who is on the right side of a discussion and whose arguments are justified? I am not voting for censorship, but I also take considerations all the fact what my community is up to. What is tolerable and what is not. I don't publish pornographic pics in any of the article that can offend many women and men and children. It doesn't mean that it is a censorship. Even in western communities when they show a film on Tv they write that it can have an offending scenes and that's why its suitable for adults or those above 18 years of age. It means in itself that you give freedom of choice to the audience and watchers. In Wikipedia there should be such an option, since there is no such option then sketches or drawings should be put instead of real pornographic pictures. Look at the user Seendgay what he is up to. He is taking the freedom from people and people cant even choose not to watch these explicit pictures. A good example is the hovering that is enabled in the website so when an underage teen takes a mouse cursor and just trying to search something else it suddenly will show the pictures that are not suitable for them to see, by accidentally coming across the explicit content. What if there were admins in English Wikipedia who did not speak English but were admins and making decisions out of what others told them in some other language. This is how you have treated all the admins. Please consider a U-Turn in your decision and grant access to the Previous admins and bureaucrat of Pashto Wikipedia. I strongly recommend that you do that. Every project needs a leader to guide and a good guider is the one who speaks the language of his people and understands his people character.--Khangul (talk) 19:28, 22 April 2015 (UTC)
Re: Traduzioni 
Da circa un mese sto lavorando (a tempo perso) sulle traduzioni del "fenomeno" che mi hai segnalato. Puoi dare un'occhiata e dirmi se vale la pena che continui? Fra l'altro vedo convalidate traduzioni assurde. Ma chi è che convalida?--Pebbles (talk) 15:54, 22 April 2015 (UTC)