- Messages till August 11, 2014]
- 1 That rollback...
- 2 Letter petitioning WMF to reverse recent decitions
- 3 Licenze
- 4 Invitation to the CentralNotice-admins list
- 5 Blocked
- 6 I don't know why I'm blocked
- 7 Uhm...
- 8 Your account will be renamed
- 9 Updated scripts
- 10 Protection rationales
- 11 Traduzioni
- 12 re: Traduzioni
- 13 why
- 14 zahidjalaly is blocked globaly
- 15 Please fill out our Inspire campaign survey
- 16 and admin blocked an admin against all wiki norms
- 17 You have blocked me...
- 18 bot requests
- 19 Found the junk user.
- 20 Removal of rights without notification
- 21 Thy block
- 22 There is no question of blocking
- 23 Re: Traduzioni 
- 24 Hi
- 25 ??????
- 26 Personal-related disputes
- 27 Strange block message
- 28 IP blocked globally!
- 29 Notifica di traduzione: Wikimedia Highlights, March 2015
- 30 Re:Maglietta
- 31 What's with this random blocking?
- 32 Please unblock me?
- 33 Notifica di traduzione: Wikimedia Highlights, April 2015
- 34 Question?
- 35 The Game
- 36 Global IP Block
- 37 Global block for 22.214.171.124
- 38 Blocco
Letter petitioning WMF to reverse recent decitions
The Wikimedia Foundation recently created a new feature, "superprotect" status. The purpose is to prevent pages from being edited by elected administrators -- but permitting WMF staff to edit them. It has been put to use in only one case: to protect the deployment of the Media Viewer software on German Wikipedia, in defiance of a clear decision of that community to disable the feature by default, unless users decide to enable it.
If you oppose these actions, please add your name to this letter. If you know non-Wikimedians who support our vision for the free sharing of knowledge, and would like to add their names to the list, please ask them to sign an identical version of the letter on change.org.
Ciao Vito, mi è venuto un dubbio sulle licenze, e forse puoi chiarirmelo. Wikivoyage (come penso tutti gli altri wiki-progetti) ha la licenza CC BY-SA 3.0. Ora, se una fonte ha la licenza CC BY-NC-SA 3.0, è corretto il suo utilizzo?
Mi spiego meglio. Chiaramente i wiki-progetti sono "NC", ma dichiariamo che le informazioni contenute sono "C".
Invitation to the CentralNotice-admins list
Hi! This bulk email is to let you know about a mailing list used to communicate bug reports and new features in CentralNotice, and to facilitate conversations between the admins. This message is being sent to you because you have the privileges to use the CentralNotice admin interface.
If you use CentralNotice to post or modify notices, please consider joining the list by visiting this page and subscribing yourself:
00:23, 30 October 2014 (UTC)
i'm blocked on your siten why ???
I don't know why I'm blocked
Hi Vituzzu, can you unblock me please, I don't know why I'm blocked. I've been blocked until 2017 because it said my IP was an open proxy but it is not. 126.96.36.199 06:09, 17 February 2015 (UTC)
- Ti sei scordato dove stanno i backlog? :D O anche OTRS... :/ --Elitre (WPS) (talk) 11:50, 1 March 2015 (UTC)
Your account will be renamed
04:14, 18 March 2015 (UTC)
Hi Vituzzu. I edited your common.js to update you to the latest version of StewardScript, which is compatible with the latest MediaWiki changes and resides on the Wikimedia Tool Labs for easier updates. Let me know if anything breaks. :) —Pathoschild 20:35, 22 March 2015 (UTC)
Ciao Vituzzu, prima di tutto grazie per l'apprezzamento! Quanto al lavoro sul fenomeno, mi impegno a fare qualcosa al più presto. Attualmente ho in corso la traduzione dal tedesco di una voce importante e molto lunga, quindi sono un po' in lotta col tempo, ma vedrò di organizzarmi.--Pebbles (talk) 09:31, 30 March 2015 (UTC)
Why my IP is blocked?
zahidjalaly is blocked globaly
dear Vituzzu, im an Admin from [pashto wiki]. one of my friend named: user:zahidjalaly is blobaly blocked by you. it says that his ip is open proxy!? his ip no is: 188.8.131.52. plz if you could help him.
Please fill out our Inspire campaign survey
Thank you for participating in the Wikimedia Inspire campaign during March 2015!
Please take our short survey and share your experience during the campaign.
and admin blocked an admin against all wiki norms
hi Vituzzu !
as an admin my IP is blocked by an irresponsible admin Mr Khangul just for the reason i have allowed and unblocked a user who is hard working, keen to develop, contribute in pashto wiki. see this for his countributions: Usman khan's contributions
plz have a look to his work. if you think that he (Usmankhan) deserved to be blocked by Khangul. and for restoring (Usmankhan) was that against the rule of wiki, or i have done something wrong for which Khangul (an admin like me) blocked me from wiki and deleted my pages where i have requested for bureaucrat.
plz take this matter serious and solve the prob which khangul create day by day to new users, and now for admins as well.
you will note that pashto wiki contribution is zero now a day due to khangul's behaviors with users.
note: my nomination page is also deleted by him. khangul deleted my nomination page for bureaucratship. its against wiki norms and laws.
You have blocked me...
Hi Vituzzu, I'm a regular editor, mostly in HE wikipedia, and today I discovered that You blocked my ip from editing in all wikis. I assume you did this by mistake. I don't use TOR or some other software, and I'm kindly ask you to check the issue and cancel the block. The message I've got: Open proxy: 184.108.40.206. My current Ip is: 220.127.116.11 Thanks. Elvenking89 (talk) 14:53, 18 April 2015 (UTC)
Found the junk user.
Removal of rights without notification
- Mr Vituzzu I don't understand your actions, that you blocked me as well. There was a complain of only 2 persons who were aligned against me. I don't know how you could blindly take such actions and not even considering a pre warning. I am also wondering since you dont speak Pashto language how will you understand what discussion was going on in Pashto wikipedia that led to this issue so long. If this is the way you are going to treat the volunteer users who wasted many years working for Pashto wikipedia without expecting anything in return then its a matter to get worried about. I don't know if mr. Jimmy Wales knows about your decisions and drastic actions.--Khangul (talk) 15:52, 21 April 2015 (UTC)
Greetings Vituzzu, I am a regular editor, mostly on commons, and today I discovered that thou blocked my ip from editing in all wikis. I assume thou did this by error. I don't use TOR or some other software, and I'm kindly asking thee to check the issue and annul the block. 18.104.22.168 09:52, 21 April 2015 (UTC)
There is no question of blocking
Mr Vituzzu I didnt say you blocked me but what i am complaining about is that you removed all the admins from their rights now now one can edit the first page of PASHTO WIKIPEDIA besides there are people spreading pornographic images that offend Pashto wikipedia users and it will defame that website. The user Seendgay and many others have tried to repeatedly provocate and either by pointing them that what they are doing is wrong they have repeatedly edited pages and used false language and false information. That again is one of the defamation and stigmatization that these users USMAN KHAN and Seendgay have been doing. Then after I warned them and blocked them from their editing rights they came up with these false accusations. You have to know Pashto to understand the discussions on their talk page and to know what has been going on before you decide to remove all the users from their rights. As previously mentioned there are people writing a sentence and advertising about their business, then others come and make up a website in facebook that exists for a short period of time and try to make it famous in wikipedia. Others use bad language and offensive actions either willingly or maybe they are crazy. I was preventing such stuff besides I was trying to build up Pashto wikipedia like the English one. But you took all the rights and now many comes and write about masterbation, vagina, penis. I dont oppose that they should not write it but at least one should consider a proper use of language like in scholarly way, there are terms that are used in books and that they are not considered vulgar and no one is offended by it.--Khangul (talk) 16:48, 21 April 2015 (UTC)
- Khangul! once again I am requesting you to discuss such issues locally on Pashto Wikipedia, these are local issues and now the community is making new policies (see: ps:Wikipedia:Policies). You will get nothing by propaganda and blaming others,So please stop wasting the time of respected users like Vituzzu,Billinghurst and others. If you have any objection you are welcomed to discuss it locally --UsmanKhan (talk) 21:07, 21 April 2015 (UTC)
- @ Vituzzu I didn't do any censorship and neither I was promoting censorship so you should come up with a proof when you claim something. Please prove it that I was censoring things. If someone comes and tells you that a dog bit you and torn away your ear from you, are you running after a dog or checking if it is true? I don't understand when you Admins and non-native Pashto speakers judge about a wiki that is you don't understand any of its discussion pages, then how do you judge who is on the right side of a discussion and whose arguments are justified? I am not voting for censorship, but I also take considerations all the fact what my community is up to. What is tolerable and what is not. I don't publish pornographic pics in any of the article that can offend many women and men and children. It doesn't mean that it is a censorship. Even in western communities when they show a film on Tv they write that it can have an offending scenes and that's why its suitable for adults or those above 18 years of age. It means in itself that you give freedom of choice to the audience and watchers. In Wikipedia there should be such an option, since there is no such option then sketches or drawings should be put instead of real pornographic pictures. Look at the user Seendgay what he is up to. He is taking the freedom from people and people cant even choose not to watch these explicit pictures. A good example is the hovering that is enabled in the website so when an underage teen takes a mouse cursor and just trying to search something else it suddenly will show the pictures that are not suitable for them to see, by accidentally coming across the explicit content. What if there were admins in English Wikipedia who did not speak English but were admins and making decisions out of what others told them in some other language. This is how you have treated all the admins. Please consider a U-Turn in your decision and grant access to the Previous admins and bureaucrat of Pashto Wikipedia. I strongly recommend that you do that. Every project needs a leader to guide and a good guider is the one who speaks the language of his people and understands his people character.--Khangul (talk) 19:28, 22 April 2015 (UTC)
Da circa un mese sto lavorando (a tempo perso) sulle traduzioni del "fenomeno" che mi hai segnalato. Puoi dare un'occhiata e dirmi se vale la pena che continui? Fra l'altro vedo convalidate traduzioni assurde. Ma chi è che convalida?--Pebbles (talk) 15:54, 22 April 2015 (UTC)
Twój adres IP został zablokowany na wszystkich wiki.
Blokadę wykonał Vituzzu (meta.wikimedia.org). Podany powód: „Long-term abuse: if you're caught by this block please complain at firstname.lastname@example.org”.
I don't know why you sent me that message, but since you started that conversation I will try to explain what is happening. I don't have any wiki-related problems with RTA, the situation is worst and is the opposite, RTA have personal issues against me and all the active contributors from Brasil. He is always generating problems on wiki, on events and conferences. He is always moving from a on-wiki discussion to defamation and personal offenses. He don't respect the movement rules and the contributors. He announced here that he is not a contributor to the Brazilian movement anymore and after that he generated so many problems and personal offenses that he was blocked on the Wikimedia Brasil wiki as you can see here. Based on that same behavior he was blocked so many times on the pt.wikipedia as you can see here. He is always blocked and he moves to another project. Now he is causing problems on Wikimedia Commons and here on meta. Basically he is editing and opposing to all my proposals and projects like he did to others in the past. He is trying to f.... my grant request using defamation and fallacies. Nobody here on meta is talking to RTA to stop to do that, nobody is stopping RTA based on his bad behavior. So, if nobody is worried to stop RTA on wiki, I will do what is necessary to stop that defamation outside the wiki. I'm a good contributor and I'm on pt.wikipedia since 2006 and never was blocked, my reputation and my accounts are clean and I will not accept one guy blocked in all wikimedia projects to came here to f... my proposals and good conversations and projects. Dont worry about me, worry about the RTA's behavior, he is the guy that is prejudicing the wikimedia movement and specially the Brazilian Wikimedia Movement. Many people stopped to work and contribute to the Wikimedia BR based on his behavior. Again, I don't have wiki-related problems with RTA, the problem here is HE against me based on personal issues. Probably a good use of your time can be warning RTA to change his behavior and block he allowing people to move forward with good projects and proposals to the Wikimedia movement. Best regards and feel free to ask me regarding any other issue, I'm not really interested to spend more time on wiki with RTA. Rodrigo Padula (talk) 01:17, 30 April 2015 (UTC)
Strange block message
When checking the site de:Spezial:Beiträge/newbies I get this message:
Diese IP-Adresse ist derzeit global gesperrt. Es folgt ein Auszug des Logbuchs für globale Sperren: 13:24, 2. Mai 2015: Vituzzu (auf meta.wikimedia.org) sperrte 141.000.11.253 global (endet am 2. November 2015 um 11:24 Uhr) (open proxy on port 80)
Well, after all, this is not my IP, I am not blocked, so soemthing seems to be wrong with the block messages. --Pentachlorphenol (talk) 11:40, 2 May 2015 (UTC)
IP blocked globally!
this IP address seems to be blocked globally. its one of our newly recruited contributor of pashto writing from facebook into ps wiki. plz if you could help him to unblock his IP.
IP is: 22.214.171.124
- Special:Contributions/126.96.36.199 shows 188.8.131.52/19 blocked since January 28 by WMF Office as "open proxy." Geolocation Afghanistan.  shows data. This is activity of the Afghan Ministry of Communications, so a sizeable chunk of Afghan internet access may be blocked by this, a definite problem for ps.wiki. --Abd (talk) 20:48, 3 May 2015 (UTC)
- I nevered requested any kind "clerk" @Abd: nor I actually need someone to type
whois 184.108.40.206for me. --Vituzzu (talk) 21:01, 3 May 2015 (UTC)
- Responding to ping. I've been following the ps.wiki situation, and my response was supporting the former admin, desysopped for no offense of his own (but a bad situation there), that's all. Is your talk page off-limits? Was that harmful in some way? What? --Abd (talk) 23:35, 3 May 2015 (UTC)
- I nevered requested any kind "clerk" @Abd: nor I actually need someone to type
Notifica di traduzione: Wikimedia Highlights, March 2015
Ricevi questa email perché ti sei registrato/a come traduttore/trice italiano su Meta. La pagina Wikimedia Highlights, March 2015 è disponibile per la traduzione. Visita questo collegamento per iniziare a tradurla:
Il tuo aiuto è molto apprezzato. I traduttori come te aiutano Meta a essere una reale comunità multilingue.
Grazie!I coordinatori delle traduzioni su Meta, 03:08, 4 May 2015 (UTC)
What's with this random blocking?
You have blocked me for 2 days because of "Cross-wiki abuse" (?!!?). Without delay, please explain why and unblock. Log says: Eston alkamisaika: 9. toukokuuta 2015 kello 20.42 Eston päättymisaika: 11. toukokuuta 2015 kello 03.42 Nykyinen IP-osoitteesi on 220.127.116.11. - Kekkone (talk) 12:18, 10 May 2015 (UTC)
- Hi. It's not you that is being blocked. It's the IP-address that you currently use that is being blocked because of a long term Finnish vandal. I would recommend you to contact your ISP and ask them to act on this. They have been informed about this vandal in the past. -- Tegel (Talk) 12:31, 10 May 2015 (UTC)
- No, your home network is not hijacked. Not what we can see anyway. The vandal changes IP-address when he/she is blocked, so we had to block a hole range of IP-addresses to prevent the wikis from being vandalised. The IP-address that you currently use happen to be in that range. We have been in contact with your ISP before regarding this vandal, but it would be good if you also reported that you are affected in a negative way because of that another user is vandalising. -- Tegel (Talk) 20:20, 10 May 2015 (UTC)
Please unblock me?
It has been some time now since I am blocked from editing on Urdu wikipedia for unknown reason. I am unable to contact the admins there and ask them to unblock me, thats why I am asking you to help me in this regard. I wanna contribute to UrduWiki and the admins are not letting me contribute.--Khangul (talk) 18:29, 12 May 2015 (UTC)
Notifica di traduzione: Wikimedia Highlights, April 2015
Ricevi questa email perché ti sei registrato/a come traduttore/trice italiano su Meta. La pagina Wikimedia Highlights, April 2015 è disponibile per la traduzione. Visita questo collegamento per iniziare a tradurla:
Il tuo aiuto è molto apprezzato. I traduttori come te aiutano Meta a essere una reale comunità multilingue.
Grazie!I coordinatori delle traduzioni su Meta, 22:49, 13 May 2015 (UTC)
- @6AND5: It's because you ask to be blocked locally on many wikis, steward thought your account got hacked/hijacked.--AldNonymousBicara? 21:38, 15 May 2015 (UTC)
I wonder, why you assume, what you assume. And I wonder it probably because that you belive to what, you have said - that I have been worn several times - is that right?
- Tell me @Juandev: don't you remember when I oversighted something similar about you? --Vituzzu (talk) 11:17, 19 May 2015 (UTC)
- You know, you know, since you asked me to remove it in Oct '13 at cs.wikt. It was just a bit less serious of what you did now because your name is publicly available. --Vituzzu (talk) 13:40, 21 May 2015 (UTC)
Global IP Block
Hello Vituzzu, I have just noticed that due to recent Global IP block, Google Apps Script has been blocked since 17 May 2015. Due to this few BOTs which run in this cloud technology get affected in all Wikimedia projects. Here I have my BOT NeechalBOT (Tamil and Hindi Wikipedia). I am not sure about exact IP address but I suspect 18.104.22.168. Can you please unblock this IP address or atleast permit it for Tamil & Hindi Wikipedia? --Neechalkaran (talk) 02:11, 19 May 2015 (UTC)
- @Neechalkaran: it should work now, poke me in case of further problems. --Vituzzu (talk) 11:16, 19 May 2015 (UTC)
Global block for 22.214.171.124
My Account was blocked by Vituzzu with the reason open proxy on port 80. I think Admin was confussion. You can check again here]
126.96.36.199 12:25, 20 May 2015 (UTC)
Ciao, ti scrivo in italiano perché é piú facile.
Sono stato bloccato nella wikipedia ungherese (boh, dappertutto), perché "leaky colo + open proxy at 188.8.131.52.". Come mai? Non capisco nemmeno che cosa sarebbe un open proxy e queste cose nella citazione.
L'unico motivo che posso immaginare (credo che ho l'indirizzo IP che cambia sempre) che il mio indirizzo IP del computer e quello bloccato sono gli stessi per un breve (breve?) tempo, una coincidenza. É cosí? Non ho fatto niente contro la Wikipedia, e come ho detto, non capisco una sola parola del motivo del mio blocco.