CIS-A2K/Events/Christ University Faculty Orientation Program
Jump to navigation Jump to search
CIS-A2K (Centre for Internet and Society - Access to Knowledge) is a campaign to promote the fundamental principles of justice, freedom, and economic development. It deals with issues like copyrights, patents and trademarks, which are an important part of the digital landscape.
If you have a general proposal/suggestion for Access to Knowledge team you can write on the discussion page. If you have appreciations or feedback on our work, please share it on feedback page.
This orientation was conducted on 13 June 2015:
- --Rathi.mt (talk) 10:02, 13 June 2015 (UTC)
- Shiva178123 (talk) 10:03, 13 June 2015 (UTC)
- --Arockiamary (talk) 10:07, 13 June 2015 (UTC)
- --Nagasnprasad (talk) 10:09, 13 June 2015 (UTC)
- --George.joseph1962 (talk) 10:10, 13 June 2015 (UTC)
- --SebastianAKannappilly (talk) 10:10, 13 June 2015 (UTC)