CIS-A2K/Events/Intensive Personalised Wiki Training Session at Alva's college
CIS-A2K (Centre for Internet and Society - Access to Knowledge) is a campaign to promote the fundamental principles of justice, freedom, and economic development. It deals with issues like copyrights, patents and trademarks, which are an important part of the digital landscape.
If you have a general proposal/suggestion for Access to Knowledge team you can write on the discussion page. If you have appreciations or feedback on our work, please share it on feedback page.
To nurture the active editors, constant capacity building sessions are needed. The team building is also achieved for long term contributions and retention. The intensive inputs are not possible in a big workshop. Hence CIS-A2K has initiated personalised Wiki Sessions. The event was conducted on 13 December 2019, in which 4 editors will be participating.
- To enhance the quality & skills of active editors
- To expose the group to Advance Wiki tools
- To give some hand-on tasks to judge the abilities and needs assessment
- Date : 13 December 2019
- Time : 9 AM to 5 AM
- Place : Alva's college
- --Pranavshivakumar (talk) 15:19, 17 December 2019 (UTC)
- --Ashwini2001 (talk) 15:22, 17 December 2019 (UTC)
- --Yakshitha (talk) 15:24, 17 December 2019 (UTC)