CIS-A2K/Events/Mini TTT and MWT Hyderabad 2016
CIS-A2K (Centre for Internet and Society - Access to Knowledge) is a campaign to promote the fundamental principles of justice, freedom, and economic development. It deals with issues like copyrights, patents and trademarks, which are an important part of the digital landscape.
If you have a general proposal/suggestion for Access to Knowledge team you can write on the discussion page. If you have appreciations or feedback on our work, please share it on feedback page.
The Mini TTT and MWT Hyderabad 2016 will be organized on 10-11 December 2016, at Golden Threshold, Hyderabad, India
- 10 December
- General introduction - participants & event
- wii structure of an article, section property orders, and writing a good article
- Telugu Wikipedia general discussion and "how to edit Wikipedia" script review
- Global metrics and other metrics
- 11 December
- New grant structure of WMF
- Useful Wikipedia and WMFLabs tools, script;
- Collaborating with CIS-A2K
Event page on English Wikipedia
- Mini MediaWiki Trainer & Train-the-Trainer 2016, Hyderabad (participant created)