Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page lists research projects started or planned for 2018.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Gender equity report 2018 (11 pages)
Content pages in category "2018 projects"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- Research:Characterizing Wikipedia Citation Usage
- Research:Civil Behavior Interviews
- CivilServant's Wikimedia studies/Wiki Loves Africa Recruitment 2020
- Cochrane Collaboration-Wikipedia Initiative/Article and citation matching research 2018
- Research:Crowdsourced evaluation of Upload Wizard instructions
- Research:Curation workflows on Wikimedia Commons
- Research:Technical needs of external re-users of Commons media
- Research:Testing capacity of expressions of gratitude to enhance experience and motivation of editors
- Research:Testing Snuggle’s capacity to enhance the experience of new and experienced editors
- Research:The Construction and Application of Personality Profile Based on User Behavior in Wikipedia
- Research:The role of citations in how readers evaluate Wikipedia articles
- Research:Towards Modeling Citation Quality