Category:CIS-A2K Marathi FLA events (2018-19)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
These programmes were conducted in 2018-19.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Content pages in category "CIS-A2K Marathi FLA events (2018-19)"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- CIS-A2K/Events/Content donation sessions with authors
- CIS-A2K/Events/Indian Independence Struggle Edit-a-thon on Marathi Wikipedia
- CIS-A2K/Events/Marathi Language Fortnight Workshops (2019)
- CIS-A2K/Events/Marathi Wikipedia Workshop & 1lib1ref session at Goa University
- CIS-A2K/Events/Meeting for MoU between CIS-A2K and PAH Solapur University, Solapur
- CIS-A2K/Events/Meeting on digitization & content donation at Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute, Pune
- CIS-A2K/Events/Orientation session of writers & publishers for content donation
- CIS-A2K/Events/Orientation session on Sanskrit Wikipedia at Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth
- CIS-A2K/Events/SVG Translation Workshop at KBC North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon (14-15 March 2019)
- CIS-A2K/Events/Van Bodh Workshop for content development on Forest Resources at Gadchiroli
- CIS-A2K/Events/Wikimedia projects orientation session at Tata Trust's Vikas Anvesh Foundation, Pune
- CIS-A2K/Events/Wikipedia assignments workshop for Post Graduate students in PAH Solapur University
- CIS-A2K/Events/Wikisource Workshop at Vigyan Ashram, Pabal (25-26 May 2019)
- CIS-A2K/Events/Wikisource workshop in Garware College of Commerce, Pune
- CIS-A2K/Events/Workshop in MKCL regarding Vanbodh project with TRTI
- CIS-A2K/Events/Workshop on FOSS, Unicode & Wikimedia Projects for Publishers, Printers, designers & writers