Category:Maintained by the Wikimedia Foundation/pt
Content which is actively being maintained by the Wikimedia Foundation. This category is primarily for tracking purposes, and not meant to imply ownership of the content.
NOTE: Inclusion in this category is NOT meant to imply that others cannot also participate in maintaining the content.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- Policies maintained by the Wikimedia Foundation/pt (3 categories, 2 pages)
- Wikimedia Resource Center/pt (3 pages)
Content pages in category "Maintained by the Wikimedia Foundation/pt"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- Communications committee/pt
- Communications/Organization communications translators group/pt
- Communications/Resource center/Design and branding/Taking better photographs/pt
- Communications/Resource center/Storytelling and messaging/Communicating the Wikimedia story effectively with different audiences/pt
- Communications/Resource center/Storytelling and messaging/Developing mass messaging for an international audience as a community/pt
- Communications/Resource center/Storytelling and messaging/Effectively communicating abstract topics to the public/pt
- Communications/Resource center/Storytelling and messaging/pt
- Communications/WikiConference India 2016/pt
- Communications/Wikimedia brands/2016 Wikimedia brands perception report/pt
- Communications/Wikimedia brands/2030 movement brand project/pt
- Community Engagement/pt
- Community Liaisons/pt
- Community Tech/pt
- Wikimedia Blog/pt
- Wikimedia Foundation Annual Plan/Quarterly check-ins/pt
- Wikimedia Foundation Audit Committee/pt
- Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees/pt
- Wikimedia Foundation Chief Executive Officer/Maryana’s Listening Tour/Overview/pt
- Wikimedia Foundation Community Programs team/pt
- Wikimedia Foundation departments/pt
- Template:Wikimedia Foundation departments/pt
- Wikimedia Foundation Legal department/pt
- Wikipedia 15/pt