GLAMTLV2018/Attend/Beach Time and Shopping
The weather is expected to be warm, so you can visit the Beach on Friday. The hotel is located on the beach (the Hotel's lobby is open to the beach).
Take care not to bathe if there is not life guard.
- information about the beaches
- A review of every Tel Aviv beach - the Hotel's beach is under the title "Beaches South of the Tel Aviv Marina"
Shopping malls in Tel Aviv include:
- Dizengoff Center (the first shopping mall built in Israel);
- Ramat Aviv Mall (far from the city center);
- Azrieli Shopping Mall (near the venue and the Hashalom Train Station)
- The TLV Fashion shopping Mall is located across the street from the Venue (and specializes in clothing).
The Carmel Market is the main market of Tel Aviv - a great experience to visit on Friday noon.
The working week is Sunday to Thursday. The main weekly holiday is Saturday, or more accurately from Friday afternoon to Saturday night, according to the Jewish tradition. Businesses are usually open from 9am to 7pm, and offices usually operate between 8am to 4pm or between 9am to 5pm. Most offices are closed all day on Friday, but shops are open on Friday continuously until 3 or 4pm.
- sea temperatures in Tel Aviv - current and averages
- "Tel Aviv ranked world's 3rd hottest city for 2011". Retrieved 1 November 2010.
- "World's Best Awards 2011 – Africa and the Middle East". Archived from the original on 11 July 2011. Retrieved 11 July 2011.
- "Top 10 Beach Cities". Retrieved 30 July 2010.