Grants:Project/Rapid/Biplab Anand/Maatribhaasha Sampadanthan
Please see the sample Editathon/Training application before drafting your application.
- Increase skills for existing editors and new editors
- Add or improve content
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. Are you doing one editathon or training or a series of editathons or trainings?
- We are planning to organize an online 3 day's Edit-a-thon on Maithili and Nepali Wikipedia.
- Outreach Dashboard Maithili Wikipedia
- Outreach Dashboard Nepali Wikipedia
- Project Page- Maithili Wikipedia
- Project Page- Nepali Wikipedia
2. How will you let your community know about the event? Please paste links below to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions.
3. Do you have experienced Wikimedia editors to lead the event?
- We have group of administrator, who is willing to support the event.
4. Do participants have the equipment or skills needed to participate and contribute high quality content? If not, how will you support them?
- Here is the list of participant who has confirmed their participation for the Edit-a-thon.
5. How will you engage participants after the event(s)?
- We will send a message to the new editors after the event. We will also start a facebook chat group for participants to talk.
6. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets:
- Number of online events- 1
- Number of participants- 5 to 15
- Number of new editors- up to 5
- Number of of articles created or improved- 10 to 25 in 3 days Edit-a-thon event.
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
|Number||Item Description||Quantity||Amount (USD)||Amount (NPR)||Comments|
|1||T-shirt printing||12||12*14=168||17304||rewards for winners (4+4+2+2)|
Community members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!