Grants:Project/Rapid/Wikimedia TN/first meeting 2017
Please see the sample Meeting application before drafting your application.
Wikimedia TN user group is intending to organize a meeting to gather all its members on 4-5 of March 2017 in Sousse. The goal of this meeting is to prepare a program for the group in Tunisia for the next two years, in addition the meeting will include trainings about how to apply for a grants and how to use Evaluation tools and strategies workshops, and a brainstorming for new ideas and projects.
This the link of the page of the meeting in meta, where you will find the list of participants and the program
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed.
- Socialize with community members
- Organize a community project
- Recruit new editors
- Increase skills for existing editors
- Preparing activities for the year 2017
- What is the purpose of the meeting and why is it important to your community? This meeting will an opportunity to gather all members of wikimedia TN user group new and old members, as part of this meeting we will fix the goals of user group for the next ow year..
- If applicable, what benefits have you seen from doing this kind of meeting in the past? we haven't organize this meeting before, but this kind of meeting will help the user group to grow up and to help new members to fix new objectif for the group
- How will you let participants know about the meeting? we will send an email for all active members of the group and we will call him by phone
- How will you keep participants engaged after the meeting is over? we will ask all participants of the meeting to prepare an activity for the group for the next 6 month, and in november we will organise another meeting for the group to discussion the The progress of projects
- Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
Note: In addition to your project-specific measures of success, you will also be asked to report on some Global Metrics at the end of your final report. Please keep this in mind as you plan, and we'll support you as you begin your project.
- Number of total participants 20 participants
- Number of people who will help organize the event 4 members of the group
|Rubric||Number||Unit price||Total TND||Total USD|
|Accommodation for 20 members||20||150||3 000||1 300|
|Transportation fee||20||50||1 000||435|
|Remaining amount from WLE2016||622||270|