Grants talk:PEG/WM MX/Wiki Loves Monuments 2013
Members of the GAC who read the Proposal and have no objections
- Thank you for your time NLIGuy. Regards, --ProtoplasmaKid (WM-MX) (talk) 05:05, 20 August 2013 (UTC)
GAC members who abstain from comment/vote
- As president of Wikimedia México I am in a COI if I vote. Abstaining. --ProtoplasmaKid (WM-MX) (talk) 05:05, 20 August 2013 (UTC)
Questions and comments from GAC
- I'm not sure if ask for 170 t-shirts is something I'm ok with, but since the cost is so small i'm willing to ignore :D But my question come from some part of the contest you didnt mentioned: Who will finance the prizes? Béria Lima msg 07:38, 17 August 2013 (UTC)
- Dear Beria, we have confirmed to Telmex and Fundación Carlos Slim as the main sponsors of prizes and venues of press conference and awarding ceremony. But, this week our partners of fotofestin will add other prizes. Regards, --ProtoplasmaKid (WM-MX) (talk) 05:05, 20 August 2013 (UTC)
- The shirts are inexpensive indeed, and I'm fine with the total amount, but I'm still curious -- why 170? Asaf Bartov (WMF Grants) talk 03:19, 20 August 2013 (UTC)
- Can you explain how are you about to effectively spread stickers and posters, and where? Polimerek (talk) 10:22, 17 August 2013 (UTC)
- Hi Polimerek, we will spread the stickers in the public events of WLM and the posters in cultural venues, schools of photography, 30 stations of Mexico City subway and universities with the help of our volunteers in Mexico City and Puebla. Two of our supporters (Telmex and (Telmex and Instituto Politécnico Nacional)) requested to us posters and they will be in charge for the spreading. Regards, --ProtoplasmaKid (WM-MX) (talk) 05:05, 20 August 2013 (UTC)
- I have now added US dollar amounts to the budget table. Asaf Bartov (WMF Grants) talk 03:18, 20 August 2013 (UTC)
Report past due
Dear WMMX colleagues:
We are unable to locate your final report for this grant, which was due by 29 January 2014, or 60 days after your grant's completion date on 30 November 2013.
Your progress report should be submitted at "Grants:PEG/WM MX/Wiki Loves Monuments 2013/Report", using the report submission tool located on this page. If you expect your report will be delayed for any reason, please reach out to the Project and Event Grants team by Emailing grants at wikimedia dot org, or responding here on this discussion page.
In the mean time, please note carefully that you or your group will not be eligible to receive any funding from WMF until this report is submitted and accepted, and any remaining grant funds are returned. We look forward to learning more about the results of your project when your report is submitted.