Grants talk:Project/Rapid/Abubakar A Gwanki/Hausa Wikipedia Contest for Human Right Campaign 2021/Report
< Grants talk:Project | Rapid | Abubakar A Gwanki/Hausa Wikipedia Contest for Human Right Campaign 2021Jump to navigation Jump to search
Comments from DSaroyan (WMF)
Hello Gwanki, thanks for submitting this Rapid Grant report. We are glad to hear that you had a successful campaign in the Hausa community. I have some questions to clarify organized activities:
- In the final report you mentioned that you had 45 participants but in the Outreach Dashboard I can see only 17 participants. Could you please explain this discrepancy? What will you do in the future to avoid such discrepancies?
- How did you judge the contest and who were the jury members? Please provide the usernames of all jury members.
- Who are the contest winners? Please provide their usernames as well.
- Do you have any photos from your event that you would like to share with us?
- Who was the Human Right expert invited to the event? Could you please provide this person’s name and title? What was the topic of this person’s speech and following discussion?
- How many new participants did you have for this event?
- Finally, please confirm that you maintain the documentation of expenses from your project and you will provide them if we request it at a later time.
- Hi DSaroyan (WMF), thanks for review my report. Here i give you your answers,
- These 47 Participants are the number of event's Participants not the Number of Contest Participants. I've pix the mistake.
- We judge the contest by one mark for Good grammar, every reference, every category and every image and 2 marks for every created article. The jury members are I and Umar-askira
- The contest winners are 1st M Bash Ne, 2nd Yusuf Sa'adu, 3rd Hamza DK.
- I have provide the photos in the report.
- He's the Director of Notion Computer Institute. His name was Barrister Abdulkadir Kabir, Bsc, LLB in low from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, He's a member of Consumers Advocacy Foundation of Nigeria (CAFON).
- Yes i maintain the documentation of expenses.