Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/BHARATHESHA ALASANDEMAJALU
- Wikipedia username
- BHARATHESHA ALASANDEMAJALU
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I have been an active Member of Karavali Wikimedians user group. organizing, coordinating and participating various Wikimedia Projects, I contribute to Wikipedia, WikiCommons, Wikidata, and Wikimedia offline Outreach activities.
- Active Tulu Wikimedian Since 2015
- I am organizing team member of Kannada Wikipedia education program conference held at St Aloysius College, Mangaluru
- Documented rare folk dance and customs of Tulunadu.
- Initiated unique program Wikimedians to Home
- Photo Walk
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
- I have been actively editing, uploading article or photographs through mobile device and other available resources like college internet center, central library cyber cafe.
- I am interested in documenting folk dance and folk customs of Tuluandu for uploading photographs and HD video need good internet infrastructure.
How will you use this in the next six months?
- Edit more article in Tulu, Kannada, English.
- Contribute more Documents to Wikimedia commons.
- Conducting edit-a-thons.
- Recording oral folk songs.
- Make Tulu Wiktionary into live. Presently it is in incubator stage
A new laptop, internet will help me in contributing more in organizing, coordinating and participating in various Wikimedia Projects.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support Bharathesh is an active contributor to Tulu and Kananda Wikipedia's and other Wikimedia projects like Commons, Wiktionary, etc. I hope this support will really help him to contribute more. I strongly support.--Dhanalakshmi .K. T (talk) 19:05, 26 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support BHARATHESHA ALASANDEMAJALU is very active wikipedian working on different Wikimedia projects. He is dynamic & agile on his work mostly towards Tulu Wikipedia, I strongly recommend that he gets the Chromebook & internet connection so that it will help him to edit more to Wikimedia commons & Tulu Wikipedia. I strongly support.. Ashay vb (talk) 05:47, 27 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support Bharathesh is very active wikipedian and working in wikipedia projects. I strongly support..--Arpitha05 (talk) 11:07, 27 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support Bharathesh is very active wikipedian,I strongly support..--Kishorekumarrai (talk) 16:05, 27 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support Bharatesh is active contributor to Kannada and Tulu Wikipedias. He has alo contributed a lot about Tulu folk culture to Commons. He needs to be supported.--Pavanaja (talk) 06:59, 28 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support Bharathesh is very active contributor to tulu and Kannada Wikipedia. I strongly support --Vinoda mamatharai (talk) 13:00, 28 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support Bharathesh is one of the regular contributor to Tulu wiki projects. I support this request--Durga bhat bollurodi (talk) 18:20, 29 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support I support this --Babitha managalore (talk) 18:06, 28 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support For Wikipedia Bharathesh gives quality edits so for his valued contribution I strongly support this request.--Kavitha G. Kana (talk) 15:18, 29 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support BHARATHESHA ALASANDEMAJALU is an active Kannada and Tulu Wikipedian. I support. --Pranavshivakumar (talk) 01:54, 30 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Ajaybanbi (talk) 05:33, 4 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strongly Support Bharathesa for this support. A dedicated and passionate wikimedian, working on a multitude of sister-projects. I had the pleasure of meeting and engaging in conversation with him on multiple CIS's training events and conferences where he shared the work happening in Tulu wikipedia. I'm sure the support will enable an improved participation in not just the upcoming GLOW Editathon but in the long run as well. Best wishes! -- Mouryan/মৌর্য্য/మౌర్య (❤) 19:09, 4 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support--Vikas Hegde (talk) 10:17, 25 September 2019 (UTC)