- Wikipedia username
- Vinoda mamatharai
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I am an active Kannada and Tulu Wikipedian since June 2015.
- Executive Member of Karavali Wikimedians user group
- Member of WikiWomen/Mangaluru
- Participated in Akashavani(All IndIa Radio) program to create awareness and to promote Tulu Wikipedia.
- I have attended more than 20 editathons/workshops
- I have added around 10 articles in Kannada Wikipedia and 75 articles in Tulu Wikipedia.
- Contributing to Tulu Wiktionary which is in incubator.
What type of support you need
Benet G Amanna
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
- I am finding it quite difficult to add new articles through mobile phone. I stay 50 km away from Mangaluru. If I have to contribute, I need to travel to Mangaluru for this purpose.
Do you have a working laptop?
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger?
How will you use this in the next six months?
- I will contribute more number of new articles and improve existing articles in Kannada and Tulu wikipedias effectively.
- I will be training new Wikimedians and help them.
- I will continue to contribute to Wikimedia projects.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support --Kishorekumarrai (talk) 10:20, 31 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support Vinoda Mamatha Rai is an active Wikipedian editing Tulu ad Kannada Wikipedias and needs support.--Pavanaja (talk) 10:25, 31 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support Vinoda is an active Wikipedian in Tulu and Kannada Wikipedias. She is a active contributor of WikiWomen/Mangaluru. She has added many Women health related articles to both Tulu and Kannada Wikipedias. I strongly support her. --Dhanalakshmi .K. T (talk) 10:34, 31 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support Vinodha is an active women Wikimedian from Mangaluru, I really surprised about her enthusiasm towards Tulu language. I strongly support her application-- BHARATHESHA ALASANDEMAJALU (talk) 12:17, 31 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support A responsible wikimedian who edits in Kannada & Tulu wikipeadia in a effective manner so I support Vinoda.--Kavitha G. Kana (talk) 14:37, 2 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support Very active editor in Tulu wikipedia. I support Vinoda.--Vishwanatha Badikana (talk) 16:57, 2 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support Very actuve wikimedian I heavily support --Ashay vb (talk) 17:04, 2 September 2019 (UTC)