Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Status of the proposal|
The Wikimedia community includes more than 700 content wikis, each of which has a Help namespace but there is great variation in how the help pages have been implemented. Where they do exist, help pages often duplicate the ones on other wikis and simply don't exist on other wikis.
- Wikimedia Help
- Wikimedia Help, on which this proposal is based
- Strategy:Proposal:Wikimedia Help, which is the same proposal on the now-closed Strategy Wiki
- Wikihelps, a previously closed proposal with a similar aim
- Green Giant (talk) 22:49, 4 August 2015 (UTC) (as one of the proposers)
- --Samuele2002 (talk) 19:32, 15 April 2016 (UTC)
- as across wiki users I can tell, that's a well-known problem. Whatever is the final decision, i hope I can help.
- --Youni Verciti (talk) 14:31, 9 September 2016 (UTC)
- -- Rubbish computer (Talk: Contribs) 15:51, 20 October 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support . This would not be MediaWiki pages, because would be centered in WikiMedia projects' common help (Wikipedia, Wiktionary, Wikibooks, Wikisource and so on, excluding general Mediawiki help). Adding could be used for specific information for a MW Project, but essentially the page would be the same for all the Projects.--BoldLuis (talk) 22:42, 1 May 2020 (UTC)
- Strong support .--Kitabc12345 (talk) 05:00, 2 May 2020 (UTC)
- --Tmv (talk) 01:13, 18 June 2020 (UTC)