Latest version is 3.4.9, it's strongly recommended to always run the latest version, if possible.
Important: Huggle binaries for Windows and MacOS are not signed, which means that you may get a warning from SmartScreen on newer Windows versions (especially Windows 10) and a warning from Gatekeeper on MacOS Sierra and newer, respectively. This warning might tell you that Windows "prevented an unrecognized app from starting" or on MacOS that "Huggle can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." You can bypass this, on Windows by clicking the "More info" link in the warning popup, or on MacOS by right clicking the app in Finder, holding down alt and pressing Open.
Huggle's developers would need to pay about US$300 per year for a "code signing certificate" to have this warning removed. For obvious reasons, the non-profit open source Huggle project will not pay $300 per year to remove this warning. If you do not trust Huggle's maintainers, you are welcome to compile Huggle yourself from the source code.
- 현재 버전 (권장)
- Windows Vista 이상 64비트용 Huggle (https://github.com/huggle/huggle3-qt-lx/releases/download/3.4.9/huggle_3.4.9.exe2)
- Windows Vista 이상 32비트용 Huggle (https://github.com/huggle/huggle3-qt-lx/releases/download/3.4.9/huggle_3.4.9.exe2)
- Windows 2000 및 XP용 Huggle (https://github.com/huggle/huggle3-qt-lx/releases/download/3.4.9/huggle_3.4.9.exe2)
- Mac OS X용 Huggle (https://github.com/huggle/huggle3-qt-lx/releases/download/3.4.9/huggle_3.4.9.dmg2)
- [$ubuntu Ubuntu용 Huggle]
- 소스 코드 (tar.gz)
이전 버전은 여기서 찾을 수 있습니다: https://github.com/huggle/huggle3-qt-lx/releases
- 기존 버전
이전 버전은 https://tools.wmflabs.org/huggle/files 에서 찾을 수 있습니다
주요 버전은 대부분 기능과 최신의 버전입니다. 기존 버전은 많은 지원이 서서히 버려지는, 오래된 허글입니다.
Ubuntu and Linux distributions with snap
On all linux distributions with snap preinstalled (such as Ubuntu 16.04 and newer), Huggle can be installed as easily as this:
sudo snap install huggle
Running Huggle on Windows with High DPI displays (UHD)
If you have a high DPI monitor and you are using scaling (you probably do), you need to reconfigure your Huggle shortcut in order to run it properly, otherwise everything will be improperly sized:
- First, install Huggle
- Then find the shortcut you use to launch it, for example the one in the Start Menu and right click → Show location
- In Explorer, right click → Properties
- Now change the highlighted settings as can be seen on the picture on the right (Override high DPI scaling → System)
Windows: Unable to start application <random error code>
You probably downloaded 32 bit version and installed it over 64 bit (or vice versa) so parts of Huggle that stayed from previous installation use different architecture and Windows refuse to start the application this way.
Solution: completely wipe Huggle from your system, after uninstall remove any leftovers from Program Files and then try to install it again, it's recommended to download CPU architecture that you have (most likely x64).
- (irc.wikimedia.org 최근 바뀜 피드에 대해) IRC 접근
- 광대역이거나 더 빠른 인터넷 연결