This report outlines the accomplishments and activities of the group between May 06 2019 and Dec., 2020.
- Igbo Wikimedians User Group Anambra Hub Monthly Meetup
- Igbo Wikipedia Ejiri mara ndi Igbo
- Igbo Wikimedians User Group Strategy Salon
- Igbo Wikimedians User Group Youth Strategy Salon
- Wikidata for all 2.0
- Wikidata for all
- Wikipedia Igbo Edit-a-thon, Anambra hub
- Asọmpi Ederede Otu Narị (Igbo_Wikipedia_100_Articles_Challenge)
- Decolonise the Internet (Nigeria/Igbo Wikipedia)
- Igbo Wikimedians User Group/Igbo Wikipedia Nigerian Women in Business edit a thon 7th March 2021
- Igbo Wikimedians User Group/Awka Wikipedia Training/Edit a thon 29th-30th March 2021
- [] Wiki For Human Rights Edit a thon 24th April 2021
- Increased content in Igbo Wikipedia as well as their page views and users through the 100 Articles challenge bringing the number of articles in Igbo Wikipedia to 2000.
- We collaborated with Wikimedia Nigeria Foundation Inc. which partnered with Goethe Institut Lagos to increase the number of articles on women in Igbo Wikipedia by organizing the Decolonise the Internet (Nigeria/Igbo Wikipedia)
- For the first time, the Igbo community began contributing to Wikidata.
- We introduced Wiktionary editing and Wikipedia editing to the Young African Leaders Initiative Imo state chapter. This constant activity brought about the approval of Igbo Wiktionary to come out of the Incubator.
- We participated in the global Wiki for Human Rights campaign for the first time.
- We were also able to create more awareness in Awka, Anambra State through the Wikipedia training in Awka which we termed "Igbo Dialects"