This page provides details of tools, scripts and extensions maintained or developed by IndicTechCom till date.
- FileLinkTool: FileLinkTool will help to make a link to the source file for a derivative work and is helpful for the users who are working with derivative works on Wikimedia Commons.
- FloatableEditingButton: FloatableEditingButton script gives you the option of editing a page without scrolling to top. This script will reduce the scrolling time while editing and which sometimes may lead to carpal tunnel syndrome.
- MoveAndReplace: This script helps sysops to use "Move & Replace" button in file namespace. So that sysop can move image/file on local Wiki and this script will replace all the usages of the particular file on the local Wiki immediately.
- qrCodeGenerator: To genreate QR code onwiki.
- MassMove: This Script provide the user to move the page in mass. This script also supports regex based mass move.
- WikidataCoord: This UserScript provides the ability to the user to add map coordinate in the Wikidata item.
- BookReader: Integrate BookReader tool within wiki.
- FindAndReplace: This script adds Mass Find and Replace link in the sidebar for replacing the text.
- ShortUrlLink: This is UserScirpt to generate a shortURL from metawiki and provide link in front of the title on the local wiki.
- InsertWikiDataImage: This script allows users to insert image from Wikidata in their local wiki's page.
- IndicOCR, a tool for Indic community to OCR pages on Wikisource
- Indic Wikisource Stats, a tool for Indian Wikisource communities to retrieve the statistics for each Wikisource.
- Wikifile Transfer, helps the users to upload non-free images from one wiki to another wiki.
- BookReader, allows to read PDF/DjVu wiki files in book format.
- Indic Wikisource Contest, allows the Wikisource community to run the proofreading/validation contest.
- IndicBot, a simple bot for Indic community