All you have to do to join this contest is to add your username below with a link to your home language userpage; then, when you create or improve pages in any of the ten languages, come back here and under your name add a link to each page, with the score you claim, points are a self-reporting and trust-based system. It is participants' responsibility to record their actions. If two or more people contributed equally to an action (e.g. writing a new article) ALL should take full points for it.
- Contest rules
The contest is based on a KISS point system: You get points while translating articles to the following languages: Aragonese, Asturian, Basque, Catalan, Extremaduran, Galician, Mirandese, Occitan, Portuguese and Spanish. The goal for each participant is to win as many points as possible. Important! Automatic edits with translation problems or errors are not valid. The scoring rules are as follows:
- +1 point for each +1,000 bytes of added content in any language.
- +3 points for each new translation of an article in any language.
- If you improve 3,600 bytes of content of an existing article, you get 3 points
- If you create a new article and it is 4,000 bytes long, you get 7 points: 3 points for starting a new article and 4 for its extension.
- If you add a 3,600 bytes of wikitext (refs, citations) to an existing article, you get 3 points.
- Mr Misterio2 (talk) 15:20, 1 February 2019 (UTC)
- Millars (talk) 15:37, 1 February 2019 (UTC)
- Sabbut (talk) 16:51, 1 February 2019 (UTC)
- Athena in Wonderland (talk) 03:52, 4 February 2019 (UTC)
- Solde (talk)
- 19Tarrestnom65 (talk) 19:35, 7 February 2019 (UTC)