|London 199||10 December|
|UK virtual 20||6 December|
|London 198||12 November|
|Oxford 95||19 November|
|Waray 10||23 September|
|Bristol 4||16 September|
|Bangkok 3||26 August|
|Wikimania 2023 Singapore||16-19 August|
|Cambridge 46||18 June|
|Portsmouth 3||23 April|
|ESEAP Conference 2022||18-20 November|
|List of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
A Brief of the Meetup
- Date: 13 June 2021 (Sun)
- Time: 12:00 n.n. to 1:30 p.m. (UTC) (Please enter 15 minutes earlier for preparation)
- Duration: Estimated to be held for 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Venue: Online via Jitsi, or otherwise notified
- Agenda: See as below
- Online Link: Closed meeting for members only (via Telegram or email)
The meetup is proposed to be held for the purpose of inviting members to consider and, if thought fit, pass the following resolutions:-
- that the title "Board Members" to be changed to "Directors" where the Chinese title remains as "理事", which, if thought fit, shall be passed by an ordinary resolution with more than 50% approvals from attended members; and
- that a part of the Articles of Wikimedia Community User Group Hong Kong (as to Directors and Secretaries)*, which, if thought fit, shall be passed by a special resolution with 75% or more approvals from attended members.
* Will be sent by Telegram or, if not in the Telegram Group, by email.
Closed Meeting; therefore registration is not opened.
May be Attending
- Please make sure that a valid email address is linked to your Wikimedia account, and the option "Allow other users to email me" is enabled; or otherwise we would not be able to send the invite link to you.
- Jitsi runs on top of WebRTC, so it should work with any modern desktop browsers. If you would like to join the event on a phone, please download the mobile client here.
- The Safe Space Policy applies to this virtual meet-up.
- Please contact User:だ＊ぜ or other board members for enquiries.
This event is organised by Wikimedia Community User Group Hong Kong