Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Meetups at ESEAP Conference 2022||18-20 November|
|Oxford 83||16 October|
|London 185||9 October|
|London 184||11 September|
|UK virtual 15||25 August|
|Wikimania in-person events||11–14 August|
|Perth 73||23 July|
|Hong Kong 129 (WikiCafe HK #1)||19 December|
|wikiBlind & wikiKind
|Beijing 19||1 January|
|List of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
128th Hong Kong Wikimedia (virtual) meetup
A Brief of the Meetup
- Date: 19th September 2021 (Sun)
- Time: 12:00 n.n. to 2:00 p.m. (UTC) (estimated)
- Duration: Estimated to be held for 2 hours
- Venue: Online via Jitsi, or otherwise notified
- Agenda: (See as below)
- Online Link: (Will be released by Telegram and massive messages)
The meetup is proposed to be held for the purpose of -
- inviting members to consider and, if thought fit, pass the annual report, which shall be passed by a special resolution with 75% or more approvals from attended members; and
- election of the board, which the term of office shall be 2 years from 28th September 2021 to 1st October 2023.
Closed Meeting; public registration is not opened.
May be Attending
- Jitsi runs on top of WebRTC, so it should work with any modern desktop browsers. If you would like to join the event on a phone, please download the mobile client here.
- The Safe Space Policy applies to this virtual meet-up.
- Please contact User:だ＊ぜ or other board members for enquiries.
This event is organised by Wikimedia Community User Group Hong Kong