Mahidol University 15
|When and Where|
|Date:||Friday, 6 May 2022|
|Time:||17:30 - 19:00|
|Address:||Mahidol University, 999 Phuttamonthon 4 Road, Salaya 73170|
|London 199||10 December|
|UK virtual 20||6 December|
|London 198||12 November|
|Oxford 95||19 November|
|Waray 10||23 September|
|Bristol 4||16 September|
|Bangkok 3||26 August|
|Wikimania 2023 Singapore||16-19 August|
|Cambridge 46||18 June|
|Portsmouth 3||23 April|
|ESEAP Conference 2022||18-20 November|
|List of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
- Date/time: Friday, 6 May 2022 from 17:30-19:00
- Location: Soi Tangsin, Salaya
Topics of discussion
- Outcome of the meeting with Embassy of Sweden, Bangkok
- WikiGap and other relevant activities (e.g., edit-a-thon and workshop) can be supported. The nature of support may include space, snack, diplomas.
- WMTH chapter's location (2ndoct and tanapatjms will explore the possibility.)
- The ceiling of rent payable by WMTH at this point is ~10,000 THB/month.
- Educational/religious institutes
- First choice: Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Anthropology Centre (Public Organisation)
- Second alternative: เรือนศิลปิน College of Music, PMH Parking, Faculty of Environment and Resource Studies, Mahidol University
- Third alternative: Co-working space e.g. Servcorp (an Australian company) (do not confuse with Serco, an British company )
- WMTH foundation's signatories (as directors) (Karto1 has been the main coordinator.)
- Athikhun.suw, Pongsak.ksm, 2ndoct, Mda
- WMTH chapter's lawyer (Athikhun.suw found a person that will do the job for less than 50K THB. Contact was given by 2ndoct.)
- Featured article nomination on TH Wikipedia
- tanapatjms will follow up on Talk page
- Wikimania: WMTH will support the following countries and territories (Athikhun.suw and tanapatjms will be the main coordinator.)
- WLE 2022 in Thailand (Karto1 will be the main coordinator.)
- Despite the crisis in Ukraine, this international event is still on going.
- Competition period will be 1-30 June.
- Old contacts will be used (judges and sponsors)
- Souvenir production (Teetee taw and U6181299 will explore the possibilities)
- Calendar by Teetee taw budget around 10K THB for the first batch.
- For umbrellas, we may need to consider a 'non-automatic' option.
- t-shirt by U6181299 budget around 20K THB for the first batch - Sizing is always a problem. We need a stable/consistent way to communicate sizing and continue to maintain the same design and inventory of sizes over the years.
- Other souvenir such as sticker and pen can be considered. If we run out of stock both calendar and t-shirt can be reorder to replenish the stock quickly.
- There must be a limit on the number of lines of inventories that we must maintain for simplicity e.g. 10 is enough. For this purpose, different size of t-shirt must be counted separately. There should be an upper limit e.g. 100 and threshold for reorder e.g. 10.
- Opening ceremony of Girls in ICT Day Thailand 2022
- The team of tanapatjms, Karto1 and U6181299 will make the video of the event on April 28 available before the UNESCO activity in June. The video will be played in the session.
- We are aware of the delay in the selection process that is often expected in this circumstance. However, we may set our internal deadline(s) with the ultimate consequence of pulling our candidate out of the process should the delay is unreasonably affecting our schedule.
- Results was updated on May 13 . Follow-up questions were asked on May 15. 
- Click edit and type # ~~~~ to sign your name.
- --Karto1 (talk) 10:49, 6 May 2022 (UTC)
- --Taweethaも (talk) 03:03, 7 May 2022 (UTC)
- --Tanapatjms (talk) 06:25, 7 May 2022 (UTC)
- --2ndoct (talk) 15:49, 7 May 2022 (UTC)