Bishzilla (Example Nomination)
Note: Example nomination, intentionally includes humor. Please do not edit.
- Why is this user awesome?
Years of experience pocketing users, welcoming newbies, and potential future pottery aspirations. Bishzilla has also demonstrated impeccable edit summary usage and restraint when dealing with humans. All-around helpful, moral and entirely non-threatening dinosaur. I believe Bishzilla would be very much appeased with a new shirt as recognition for her numerous contributions (i.e. lack of threats) to our continued survival.
- Support as nominator Vermont (talk) 01:17, 8 February 2021 (UTC)
- Support Clearly not Zorp the Surveyor and does not herald the end of the world. LGTM. Requisition appropriate quantity of fabric. Operator873talkconnect 01:37, 8 February 2021 (UTC)
- Support: Consequence of failing to support too terrible to imagine. -- T-RexxS (rawr) 02:24, 8 February 2021 (UTC)
- Support a five-day holiday in Haiti for a meat/greet. SashiRolls (talk) 03:37, 8 February 2021 (UTC)
- Oppose Bah humbug. Give shirt to meeee! Too small for Zilla anyway! darwinbish BITE ☠ 09:17, 8 February 2021 (UTC).
- Support Respect Darwinbish but fear Bishzilla. Yes, for our future! Georgewilliamherbert (talk) 10:02, 8 February 2021 (UTC)
- Support but with concerns. Obviously for a fire breathing creature the T shirt would need to be flameproof, but more problematic is the issue of size. Isn't Bishzilla taller than a small apartment block? WereSpielChequers (talk) 19:33, 1 January 2022 (UTC)
- Support but, like WereSpielChequers, I kind of doubt WMF has shirts that will fit a dinosaur. Maybe a hat would be a better fit. Liz (talk) 02:21, 2 March 2022 (UTC)