- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a closed Meta-Wiki request. Please do not modify it.
This is a bot that would automatically mark requests on SRG as done if the acting steward forgot. I was requested to do this by User:Martin Urbanec and my understanding is that this is generally supported by the stewards. Source code is available here. Thanks. – Majavah talk/contribs/sul 09:33, 8 July 2020 (UTC)
- Thank you very much for this. I support a bot for that task considering that JarBot only archives requests marked as done/notdone. I'd like to request a trial nonetheless. Could you please let the bot operate for 24 hours so we can see how well it performs? Best regards, —MarcoAurelio (talk) 09:58, 8 July 2020 (UTC)
- Support the idea and a bot flag, provided trial goes fine. --Martin Urbanec (talk) 11:47, 8 July 2020 (UTC)
- Support. Sgd. —Hasley 13:03, 8 July 2020 (UTC)
- Support --𝐖𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐁𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 👤💬 14:55, 8 July 2020 (UTC)
- Kyllä. Stryn (talk) 14:55, 8 July 2020 (UTC)
- Support of course. Rafael (stanglavine) msg 18:20, 8 July 2020 (UTC)
- Support --Infinite0694 (Talk) 07:23, 9 July 2020 (UTC)
- Trial complete, I don't see any issues. – Majavah talk/contribs/sul 10:13, 9 July 2020 (UTC)
- Thank you very much. If there are no objections in the next 24 hours I'll approve this request given that the bot works fine and the task is simple and non-controversial. —MarcoAurelio (talk) 14:35, 9 July 2020 (UTC)
Task approved and bot flag granted —MarcoAurelio (talk) 18:23, 10 July 2020 (UTC)
- The above request page is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Comments about this page should be made in Meta:Babel or Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat.