- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a closed Meta-Wiki request. Please do not modify it.
Beetstra for maintenance of my bots (some of their settings etc. are encoded as .css, so that the bot can edit them themselves) and since I am sometimes maintaining one of the Gadgets (for spam blacklisting) I would like to request iAdmin. --Dirk Beetstra T C (en: U, T) 03:47, 5 November 2018 (UTC)
- Support (though they could check their emails 😉) - TNT 💖 06:29, 5 November 2018 (UTC)
- Support trusted. TonyBallioni (talk) 15:31, 5 November 2018 (UTC)
- Support for gadget maintenance, would oppose if it was only for the first reason (@Beetstra: converting these to .json would be a better fix). — xaosflux Talk 16:30, 5 November 2018 (UTC)
- Though xaosflux it wouldn't make a difference to the request if they were stored as json files as it is the same right to edit that file type, or I am missing the meaning of your statement. — billinghurst sDrewth 11:41, 6 November 2018 (UTC)
- @Billinghurst: sysops can edit other user's .json files via the
(edituserjson) permission, just not their .js and .css files; additionally bot operators could also log on interactively as their bot to edit their own files. — xaosflux Talk 12:31, 6 November 2018 (UTC)
- support — billinghurst sDrewth 11:41, 6 November 2018 (UTC)
- Support. Trusted user and has a need, don't see why not.--SkyGazer 512 (talk) 13:04, 6 November 2018 (UTC)
Done --MF-W 14:01, 6 November 2018 (UTC)
- The above request page is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Comments about this page should be made in Meta:Babel or Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat.