Notice of review of adminship
Hello Beetstra. In accordance with Meta:Administrators/Removal and because you have made fewer than ten logged administrator actions over the past six months, your adminship is under review at Meta:Administrators/Removal/April 2015. If you would like to retain your adminship, please sign there before April 08, 2015. Kind regards, Matanya (talk) 13:57, 1 April 2015 (UTC)
Hi. When you have a chance would you be so kind to reset the counts for derefer.unbubble.eu and movie-do.net They show up in "top 10 links" though have all been cleared out and I need a removal without a cleansing from watching. Thanks. — billinghurst sDrewth 12:53, 7 July 2015 (UTC)
- You can do a 'do not count' on them. They will still show up in the linkfeeds (and redlisting them will trigger warning messages), though will not trigger reports (which likely will not happen anyway if now a second editor is starting to use the link, the statistics will only notice them if they have low numbers). Even reporting does not work as the number of entries is too large.
- Your safest bet is to have a page with a record of such cases (the en.wikipedia en:WT:WPSPAM is used mainly as record keeping), the 'tracking' (what links to the COIBot reports) would show you that a certain case has been handled before (you could use the COIBot xwiki report for that), just list them on a sandbox page, or make it into a collaborative effort like WPSPAM, and you just every now and then go through the list and see where it is linked cross-wiki etc. --Dirk Beetstra T C (en: U, T) 06:34, 8 July 2015 (UTC)
Hi Beetstra. It looks like the LiWa bots (the ones that shows which links have been added, spam detections) have crashed since today. Could you reboot them? Thanks :). Jr Mime (talk) 23:46, 17 July 2015 (UTC)
- I noticed, and I don't see anything in my logs that explains it. I have restarted them (will check again). --Dirk Beetstra T C (en: U, T) 13:09, 22 July 2015 (UTC)
- It crashed again on 21 .. no clue why. --Dirk Beetstra T C (en: U, T) 13:14, 22 July 2015 (UTC)
In IRC #wikipedia-en-spam is throwing the occasional <XLinkBot> I've become logged-out on Wikipedia, reverting disabled ( https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?diff=674234003&oldid=659956052 ; \byoutube\.com -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UQJOz1cg9A). and there is no apparent reverts since 29 July. I hope that you can give it a shake. Thx. — billinghurst sDrewth 15:26, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
- Yep .. it got logged out :-D .. thanks for the heads up. --Dirk Beetstra T C (en: U, T) 10:55, 3 August 2015 (UTC)
COIBot not working since 8 Aug.
- Hmm .. I've logged it back in, hope this helped. --Dirk Beetstra T C (en: U, T) 03:37, 11 August 2015 (UTC)
- It has a quirk .. and I am not sure where (see below). --Dirk Beetstra T C (en: U, T) 08:58, 16 August 2015 (UTC)