- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a closed Meta-Wiki request. Please do not modify it.
Hi, I am working as a project manager for Wikimedia Sverige. I've been an active volunteer on Swedish Wikipedia since 2006 (I was an admin for a few years as well). I frequently translate texts from English into Swedish on Meta, on translatewiki.net other Wikimedia projects. I'm requesting to join the translation adminship to mark pages to translate. I am hoping to add a number of information brochures about Wikimedia's projects that I would like to see translated into other languages. Kind regards, John Andersson (WMSE) (talk) 17:13, 23 February 2016 (UTC)
- Looks a reasonable request. If there's no objections by the end of the day, you'll be granted the right. Regards. —MarcoAurelio 15:53, 24 February 2016 (UTC)
- Agree. Thehelpfulone 17:14, 24 February 2016 (UTC)
- No concerns here. RadiX∞ 14:30, 25 February 2016 (UTC)
- Done —MarcoAurelio 15:02, 25 February 2016 (UTC)
- The above request page is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Comments about this page should be made in Meta:Babel or Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat.