- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a closed Meta-Wiki request. Please do not modify it.
Sometime in the last days, and again in the near future, I need to mark for translation a page (and related subpages) for a GLAM project that we (the Lombardy team of the Italian Wikimedia Chapter) are starting. I have a pretty long editing history on Italian wikipedia (where I'm both auto-patrolled and mover). I have read Meta:Translation administrator and Meta:Translate extension, as well as mw:Help:Extension:Translate/Page translation example and mw:Help:Extension:Translate/Page translation administration. I used to work for translations in the site of Wikimania 2016. I have a clear understanding of the tagging mechanism. Beside the direct work on the project I'm willing to get my part of the request coming to translation admin group.--Ysogo (talk) 16:02, 27 December 2017 (UTC)
- @Ysogo: Could provide links to some of your editings where you prepare a page for translation? This is because before assigning the flag, the person requesting the flag must demonstrate that he is familiar with the extension to avoid potential damage. --Samuele2002 (Talk!) 20:08, 30 December 2017 (UTC)
- @Samuele2002:. You can look at wikipassaporto. This is the edit when I tagged it. --Ysogo (talk) 07:52, 31 December 2017 (UTC)
- Support Very good. --Samuele2002 (Talk!) 10:04, 31 December 2017 (UTC)
- Support I recommended Ysogo apply here after pushing the buttons for them a few times. — xaosflux Talk 22:15, 31 December 2017 (UTC)
- Support Your translate contributions are look well for me. SA 13 Bro (talk) 22:23, 31 December 2017 (UTC)
- Support. RadiX∞ 22:28, 31 December 2017 (UTC)
Done —MarcoAurelio (talk) 10:17, 2 January 2018 (UTC)
- The above request page is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Comments about this page should be made in Meta:Babel or Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat.