The Movement Charter Ambassadors Program is created with the goal to ensure that all voices are heard, especially those from underrepresented communities in the Movement, and that they are included and engaged in the Movement Charter community review process.
Movement Charter Ambassadors are individuals or groups who help to ensure that their communities are fully engaged in the community review process, that their communities fully understand the Movement Charter content, and can easily provide their feedback.
Roles and commitments
Movement Charter Ambassadors can help in various ways:
- Organizing community review conversations (online/offline) in their communities, collecting their feedback, and reporting back on Meta-Wiki
- Translating the Charter content to ensure it is accessible in their communities' languages
- Distributing Movement Charter-related announcements in their communities
Movement Charter Ambassadors commit to:
- abide by the Universal Code of Conduct;
- organizing at least one conversation in their communities; and
- reporting back their communities' feedbacks collected during the conversations.
Join us today!
Funding is available to support Movement Charter Ambassadors' time and effort in engaging their communities. More details on how to apply for the grant are here. If you need assistance with the process or the grant application, please send us an email at strategy2030wikimediaorg.