- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section.
feylis are a group of lur tribes living in Kurdistan .
Arguments in favour
- Support:only feyli that is divided into Khoram abadi,Bakhtiari,Kohgilooieh,... .--علی ساکی لرستانی (talk) 08:50, 25 October 2013 (UTC)
- No ISO code; probably there's no reason to discuss about this anymore. The proposer may create articles in this dialect in Northern Luri Wikipedia (now it's on Incubator) if the local community agreed. --Midnight Gambler (talk) 07:44, 19 January 2014 (UTC)
- Oppose: The name of this dialect is not Northern Luri-Feyli, but Northern Luri. Feyli is different, it is a dialect of Kurdish.--Gomada (talk) 22:17, 13 January 2016 (UTC)
There is no language named Feyli Lur only Feyli Kurd dialect is spoken by Feyli Kurds in Ilam and Kiramnshah provinces. Pan Lurs in Iran try to introduce Feyli Kurd with a fabricated name of Feyli Lur.
I think this page should be redirected to Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Lurish because they are the same language (lrc). If nobody complains, I will do so. MF-Warburg... Ah, it's Wiktionary, not Wikipedia. Sorry. Anyway, is Lurish, Luri, Northern Lurish, or "northern luri-feyli" the correct term? PiRSquared17 (talk) 13:57, 23 October 2013 (UTC)
- Feyli is one of six dialects of Nothern Luri without its own ISO code. I think it's obvious about this request... --Midnight Gambler (talk) 17:37, 16 November 2013 (UTC)
- hello thanks I write it wrong I wish i request it right. i change the request later to northern luri.--علی ساکی لرستانی (talk) 14:57, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
- Since the Northern Luri Wikipedia is created in the last year, I think the irc here is probably a typo, it should be lrc. --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 00:29, 10 June 2016 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section.