Santali Wikimedians User Group
Santali Wikimedians is a group of Wikimedians which work on Santali Wikipedia as well as Santali Language, Literature and Culture. The group is working in three countries respectively Bangladesh, India and Nepal. The group is also working with other organisations to promote Santali Language and spreading its written content on the Internet. Santali Wikimedians are dedicated to working for Wikimedia movement in Santali Language. Anyone interested can join this User group.
- To enrich Santali Wikipedia.
- To introduce Santali Wikipedia to not only the Santal people but also to other language speaking people.
- To encourage people to become contributors in Santali Wikipedia.
- To make friendship and collaboration with other Wiki communities and other institutions or organisations.
- To develop the other Wikimedia projects in Santali Language.
- Organise regular edit-a-thons, workshops and contests to enrich Santali Wikipedia.
- Identifying the needs of the community and creating tools/resources for the community.
- Participation, collaboration and resources exchange on a regular basis with other regional and global movement affiliates and co-create initiatives that will benefit the Wikimedia projects and the communities.
* August 2, 2019-September 2, 2019:Santali Wikipedia anniversary 2019 edit-a-thon
* October 12, 2019-October 13, 2019: Annual Anniversary cum Conference of Santali Wikipedia
- Bangladesh Workshop on 30 December 2017.
- India Workshop Baripad on 30 March 2018; Visva-Bharati on 29 January 2019 and KISS on 3 February 2019.
You can connect with us in the talk page of this page, via our mailing list
email@example.com, or by email to the administrators at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also active on Twitter at @satwikipedia (https://twitter.com/satwikipedia) and on our Facebook page (https://facebook.com/satwikipedia).