Wikimedians of Santali Language User Group
- CH Wikimedia CH
- GB Wikimedia UK
- KR 위키미디어 한국
- RU Викимедиа РУ
- US-NYC Wikimedia New York City
- CAT Amical Wikimedia
- ESP-WE Wikiesfera Grupo de Usuarixs
- H-GAPS H-GAPS User Group
- MK-SK Shared Knowledge
- NGA-HA Hausa Wikimedians User Group
- NGA-IG Igbo Wikimedians User Group
- RU-Don Don Wikimedians User Group
- US-NE New England Wikimedians
- WJ WikiJournal
- WK? Whose Knowledge?
Wikimedians of Santali Language User Group is a group of Wikimedians who are working on Santali Wikipedia as well as Santali Language, Literature and Culture. The group is working in three countries respectively Bangladesh, India and Nepal. The group is also working with other organisations to promote Santali Language and spreading its written content on the Internet. Wikimedians of Santali Language User Group is dedicated to working for Wikimedia movement in Santali Language. Anyone interested can join this User group.
- To enrich Santali Wikipedia.
- To introduce Santali Wikipedia to not only the Santal people but also to other language speaking people.
- To encourage people to become contributors in Santali Wikipedia.
- To make friendship and collaboration with other Wiki communities and other institutions or organisations.
- To develop the other Wikimedia projects in Santali Language.
- Organise regular Meetup, edit-a-thons, workshops and contests to enrich Santali Wikipedia.
- Identifying the needs of the community and creating tools/resources for the community.
- Participation, collaboration and resources exchange on a regular basis with other regional and global movement affiliates and co-create initiatives that will benefit the Wikimedia projects and the communities.
- February 08, 2020-February 09, 2020: Annual Anniversary cum Conference of Santali Wikipedia (THIS EVENT IS POSTPONED, NEXT DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY)
- 30 December 2017: Workshop on Santali Wikipedia, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- 19 February 2020: Santali Wikipedia Workshop 2020, Dinajpur
30 March 2018: Workshop on Santali Wikipedia, Baripada, Odisa, India
29 January 2019: Workshop on Santali Wikipedia, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan, Bolpur, Birbhum, Westbengal, India
03 February 2019: Workshop on Santali Wikipedia, KISS, Bhubneswar, Odisa, India
You can connect with us in the talk page of this page, via our mailing list
firstname.lastname@example.org, or by email to the administrators at email@example.com. We are also active on Twitter at @satwikipedia (https://twitter.com/satwikipedia) and on our Facebook page (https://facebook.com/satwikipedia).
Primary Contact Persons for WMF
- Manik Soren (talk • e-mail • CentralAuth)
- R Ashwani Banjan Murmu (talk • e-mail • CentralAuth)